Spies 'R' Us (Part 2)

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

 

“It's the guards! Junsu, get out from there!” Yoochun's voice boomed through his earphones.

 

“Jaejoong, meet me at the centre of this mansion. Junsu needs backup. Yoochun, see if Changmin needs any help.” Yunho instructed. They have to save Junsu. Again.

 

Yoochun made his way towards the security room where Changmin is while Jaejoong sped off to the centre to meet up with Yunho.

 

“You go this way and I'll go the other way.” he motioned Jaejoong once he arrived there. Unknown to them, the guards are ready for them.

 

They split up in separate ways. Jaejoong to the left and Yunho up the stairs. They stopped in their tracks as a few guards approach them. Then the action begins. Jaejoong punches one guard in the nose and pushes him towards the other one sending both of them on the ground. Two guards tried to fight with Yunho on the stairs but to no avail. Yunho uses his quick dodging skills and chops one guard on the back of his neck. He avoids another punch from the second guard and kicks him from behind sending the guard rolling down the stairs. Junsu on the other hand, managed to knock out three guards with a single punch and a kick.

 

Everything went smoothly until more guards pop into the scene. Unfortunately they are outnumbered and end up being caught. The guards then drag them to a large and fully furbished room. It looked like an office of some kind with a large coffee table and an armchair facing a fireplace at one corner of the room. The room is quite dark and the only light source comes from the fireplace.   

 

“Well, well. What do we have here? Uninvited guest. Aren't you Dong Bang Shin Ki?” they turn their attention to the armchair in front of them.

 

The armchair is facing them backwards therefore, they can't see who the voice belongs to. As far as they could tell it was a males' voice. Then, the armchair turns around revealing a not-so-plump male in his late forties. Despite lack of light, they recognize him there and then, it's Dr Grant.

 

“Huh, it's a surprise you can even recognize us.” Yunho answered him. His eyes staring deep into Dr. Grants' eyes.

 

“Uh uh, never judge a book by it's cover. Especially one with the title Dr Grant: Evil Genius.” he moves his index finger from side to side making a no sign.

 

“Ha ha! Very funny.” mocked Jaejoong. He just rolls his eyes in disgust.

 

“So what brings you here? As far as I'm concerned your names aren't on my guest list.” Dr Grant asked, a wide mischievous grin plastered on his face.

 

“Huh! Don't act like you don't know. We came to get back what you stole from KIA.” Junsu said sending death glares at the villain.

 

“Korean Intelligence Agency. I figured out sooner or later they will send someone after me. But I didn't expect to see DBSK that will be standing in front of me right now.”

 

“Expect the unexpected. For your information, you're the most stupid evil genius I've ever met!” Jaejoong yelled sarcastically struggling to pry himself free from the guards grip.

 

“Cuff them up.” Dr Grant ordered his guards. All three of them were cuffed to three poles side by side. Just then Dr Grant's phone rung.

 

“Excuse me boys, I'll have to take this call. I'll deal with you later.” he smiled evilly and turned to answer the call.

 

“Since when bad guys like him have manners.” Yunho scoffed.

 

Meanwhile, two people are listening intently to the conversation.

 

“Yoochun hyung, we've got to save them!” Changmin exclaimed.

 

“Can they still hear us?” Yoochun asked calmly. They'll find a way out for sure.

 

“Yes, all communication systems are still online.” he answered checking his laptop.

 

“Give me a visual of them and a map of this mansion.”he inquired. They are going to plan an escape.

 

“Got them.” The magnae managed to do so in the matter of seconds. Yoochun can't help but widened his eyes, impressed.

 

“Guys it's me, Yoochun. Can you hear me?” he questioned through the intercom.

 

“Loud and clear. Yoochun, get us out of here fast.” Yunho whispered carefully so that Dr Grant would not be able to notice.

 

“Way ahead of you. We'll need a camouflage. Do you guys have anything with you?” Yoochun inquired.

 

“I got something. How about a laughing gas?” Junsu suggested.

 

“It's not funny Junsu.” Jaejoong glanced at him. *How can he still make a joke in this kind of situation?* he thought.

 

“I'm not kidding. I've got it here.” Junsu pats his back pocket to convince them.

 

“That will have to do. So Yoochun, what's the plan?” Yunho asked.

 

“According to this map, the room you're in is located at the rooftop. There's a door on your right which leads exactly to a helicopter landing spot. That's you're escape route.” Yoochun explained.

 

“I get it. We'll use the laughing gas to distract them and escape form here safely. Is that it?” Jaejoong guessed.

 

“Right. Good luck hyungs. We're on our way there too.” Changmin said.

 

“Ok. Meet you there for sure.” Yunho assured confidently.

 

Dr Grant ended his phone call and turned back to them. “So, where were we? Oh right, I was just about to wipe you losers off the face of the earth!” he laughed.

 

What he didn't notice was that his prisoners were already freed from their cuffs using their laser rings. Junsu slowly pulled the laughing gas grenade from his pocket and grasped it in his palm. The other two are ready to strike.

 

“We'll see who's the loser. Now!” Yunho ordered him.

 

Junsu throws the grenade to the floor and it exploded releasing the laughing gas to the air. As soon as Dr Grant and his guards inhaled the gas, they burst out laughing. They are literally rolling on the floor laughing.

 

“Hahaha! What is going on? Hahaha!” Dr Grant laughed in confusion.

 

“Hahaha! It's laughing gas you idiot!” Yunho laughed out loud.

 

The laughing gas worked well to the bad guys. Unfortunately without any protection, even the spies are not spared from inhaling the gas.

 

“Haha....Yah Junsu! Haha...I knew this was a bad idea.”Jaejoong scolded Junsu with his trademark laugh.

 

“hahaha...sorry hyung hahaha..I totally forgot it'll affect us too.” Junsu apologised while roaring with laughter.

 

“haha..let's get haha..out of here!” Yunho pointed to their escape door. His face almost as red as crimson.

 

The spies seemed to forget that once you inhaled laughing gas, you can never completely stop from laughing until all the gas escaped your lungs. You aren't able to do anything your body say as easily as before. You'll just laugh nonstop. As for this guys, escaping from there is going to be a pretty hard thing to do.

 

Meanwhile, Yoochun and Changmin are waiting for the others at the landing spot.

 

“Hyung, where are they? Are they ok? ”the magnae asked worriedly.

 

“I-I don't know. They were supposed to be here by now.” Yoochun answered in confusion.

 

Changmin quickly turns his laptop on to check on their situation. He slightly chuckled when he found out that everyone in the room including his hyungs were on the floor rolling around while laughing like there is no tomorrow.

 

“Aish, I knew it's going to turn out this way. You can never really trust Junsu's ideas when it comes to escaping. They'll always end up the wrong way.” Yoochun rolled his eyes.

 

“Junsu hyung and his wacky ideas.” Changmin giggled while shaking his head.

 

“Come on. Looks like we'll have to save them ourselves.” Yoochun beckoned Changmin to follow him to the door they mentioned earlier.

 

“Oh before I forgot, cover your nose and mouth. We don't want to end up like them.” he reminded. Changmin nodded understandingly.

 

“On the count of three. 1..2..3..now!”

 

They burst open the door and enter the room quickly but cautiously. The room is filled with laughter and smoke. It was hard for them to find the others in the thick smoke.

 

“Hyung, I can't see anything. Where are they?” Changmin yelled.

 

“Just keep looking they're here somewhere.”

 

They walked slowly trying to find their fellow spies. Just then, Changmin tripped on something not too hard but not too soft causing him to stumble on the ground.

 

“Aish, what is this? J-Junsu hyung?” he shrieked rubbing his eyes for a clearer view.

 

“hahaha..Changmin-ah you're haha..here?” Junsu chuckled waving at the magnae.

 

“Yoochun hyung, I found them!” he cried out pointing at three figures on the floor.

 

“Haha..Yoochun-ah, Changmin-ah get us haha out of here!” Jaejoong pleaded.

 

“haha..help! I can't stop haha..”Yunho's stomach hurts from all the laughing.

 

“Quick Changmin, let's get out of here.” Yoochun ordered.

 

Yoochun carries Yunho and Jaejoong by their shoulders while Changmin carries Junsu. Well more like dragging him on the floor.

 

“Hyung, A little help here! Junsu hyung won't move.” Changmin yelped dragging Junsu with all his might.

 

“Yah, I'm a little busy here!” Yoochun scolded. He himself were having trouble with Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

Finally after a few struggles they managed  get themselves out from the room. The villains were still left in the room laughing their heads off.

 

“Jaejoong hyung , you need to pull yourself together. Who's going to fly the helicopter?” Yoochun shook Jaejoong by the shoulders.

 

“How are we getting out of here?” Jaejoong questioned out of breath.

 

Just then a loud whirring sound was heard. It became louder and suddenly they were showered with bright lights. They cover their eyes from the blinding lights while taking a peek at whatever there is. A helicopter landed on the rooftop.

 

“You boys need a little help?” a man in his late thirties asked with a smile.

 

A few men in black helped the spies into the helicopter. They sped off and the five spies were seated comfortably on a long couch. The helicopter is huge. A large table were positioned a few metres in front of them and the man sat on a chair behind it.

 

“Gary you're here? B-but why?” Yunho spoke, now fully recovered from the laughing gas.

 

“Changmin called me. Besides, I think you boys might need a little help.” answered Gary, the head of KIA. The others turned their heads to the magnae.

 

“I called for backup. Considering the hyungs condition, we'll need help getting out of here.” Changmin answered rubbing his neck.

 

“How did you find us?” Jaejoong asked, confused.

 

“I guess you're still a little dazed from the gas. Of course we can track you easily. I assigned you to this mission remember?”

 

“Oh right. But we didn't really finish this mission.” Yunho said with disappointment.

 

“This is all because of Junsu and his wacky ideas again.” Yoochun commented glancing at Junsu who gave him a it's-not-my-fault look.

 

“On the contrary, you guys did accomplish this mission very well. Congratulations.” Gary complimented them with a smile.

 

“W-what do you mean? Dr Grant haven't been captured yet.” Junsu asked still puzzled.

 

“Well, I assigned you to retrieve the necklace only. Dr Grant is the second agenda. The necklace is more important. You don't have to worry, we'll keep an eye on him.” Gary assured them. “Junsu,may I have the necklace?” he held out his hand looking at Junsu.

 

“Oh yeah. Here it is.” Junsu handed him the diamond necklace.

 

“Now, don't you have a concert in half an hour? You better get ready. We've brought your costumes.” Gary reminded them while pointing at five costumes held by his other agents.

 

“Crap! We don't have much time. Hurry up guys!” Yunho exclaimed. Each of them grabbed their respective costumes.

 

They quickly changed into their costumes. A few minutes ago they're in their spy suits. Now, they're ready to rock the stage. They arrived at the venue just in time. Screams and cheers were heard for the members of Dong Bang Shin Ki. They gave their all in every performance. DBSK, Korea's top boyband is also Korea's top secret agents and this is what they do best.

 

“Now let's get the girls.” Gary instructed his agents and they left the venue.