Second Meeting & Mission

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

“Excuse me miss,was there a little boy admitted here this morning? He had an accident and wounded his leg if not mistaken.” Yoohee inquired the nurse sitting at the information counter of Seoul General Hospital. They were visiting the boy who got into an accident earlier. Hyerin and Ayumi were sitting on the waiting chairs while Yoohee went to ask where's the boy's ward.

The nurse typed in her computer and looked up to Yoohee. “Oh yes,there was. Who are you, miss?” she asked her with a smile.

“My friend there helped him when the accident happened and we're here to visit him.” she explained while pointing towards Hyerin who smiled to them.

“Certainly, he's in Ward 20 on the third floor.” she answered and gestured them towards the elevator.

“Thank you.” Yoohee bowed and walked over to the other two. “Let's go, he's on the third floor.” she told them and walked to the elevator.

---------------------------------------------------------

“Please hyung......please....” Yoochun pleaded to Jaejoong. He was making a cute face and clasping his hands in front of Jaejoong who tried not to make eye contact with him.

He tried all means possible to beg Jaejoong to come along with him to visit the boy. He got Junsu to agree when he promised to play soccer with him the whole weekend and Changmin who was reluctant at first instantly said yes when Yoochun told him he'll buy him dinner for the whole week. As for Yunho, he himself was planning to come along as he was the one who ordered Yoochun to give the boy a visit and apologize.

“Who knows the boy is your fan.....please hyung.” Yoochun continued his begging.

“Alright, fine I'll go.” after 10 minutes, Jaejoong finally gave in and agreed just because he doesn't want to drag it longer. The rest of the members sighed in relief.

“Do you think the witness will be there as well?” Yunho wondered worriedly.

“Maybe. She helped him so, maybe she'll check out on him.” Yoochun replied.

“Was she pretty hyung?” Changmin couldn't help but ask.

“I didn't notice because I was more focused on getting myself out of there.” he answered while shaking his head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoohee pushed the up button on the elevator. While they were waiting for it to arrive, she saw two familiar figures at the end of the hallway on her right.  One with a side ponytail, raised her eyebrows and smiled to her while another one with a glasses on was waving frantically and running towards them.

“Girls what are you doing here?” Ye Eun stopped right before she stumble on Ayumi. Rachel was catching up on her fast pace.

“Ye Eun-ah, this is a hospital. You shouldn't run around like that.” Rachel sighed while taking a deep breath.

“We're here to visit the boy Hyerin helped this morning.” Ayumi explained holding up the basket of chocolates they brought along.

“Oh, the one that got into an accident this morning?” Ye Eun asked as Hyerin just rolled her eyes.

“Yup, what are you doing here then?” Yoohee asked them. Both Rachel and Ye Eun were at home when Yoohee and Ayumi went to pick up Hyerin from the police station.

“We're visiting a friend.” Rachel simply answered.

“How's things at the police station?” Ye Eun asked when she noticed Hyerin's troubled looking face.

The elevator door opened up. “Come on, well tell you girls on the way.” Ayumi beckoned them inside.

“Being the witness Hyerin was questioned by the police and the driver was also there. Turned out it's DBSK's Park Yoochun.” Yoohee explained while the others listened intently.

“Whoa, that's shocking.” Ye Eun and Rachel widened their eyes.

“Uh uh, beat this. Once the officer typed in his name on the computer he instantly apologizes and let him go. Strange isn't it?” Ayumi added emphasizing the sentence.

“Pretty strange. Want me to check out why? It'll just take a few seconds.” Ye Eun offered turning on her iPhone.

“Negative. No hacking in the police computer without concrete purposes.” Yoohee spoke up, her spy mode kicking in.

“Besides, I don't want to cause any more trouble.” Hyerin spoke after a moment of her silence.

The elevator arrived on the third floor and they poured out. “Which room is it?”Ayumi turned to Yoohee.

“Number 20” she replied taking a look around her.

“There it is.” Rachel pointed to the door on their right.

They walked over to the door and knocked gently. “Come in.” a cute voice replied. They walked in to find a little boy sitting on the bed and watching TV. He had a wide smile on his face.

“Hello there, remember me?” Hyerin greeted the boy.

“Ah, noona! You came?” the boy exclaimed with happiness as he recognize Hyerin.

“I'm Hyerin and these are my friends. What's your name?”

“Kim Inhwan. Nice to meet you noona.” he bowed to them and gave his cutest smile ever.

“Aww...he's so cute.” Ye Eun pinched his cheeks.“and polite too.” Rachel smiled at him.

“How's you're leg?” Yoohee asked while taking a look at his right leg.

“It's better now thanks noona.” he chuckled.

“We've brought chocolates for you.” Ayumi showed the large basket of chocolates they brought along.

“Yay, thanks a lot noona!” he clapped happily and unwrapped the chocolates furiously.

As they were enjoying themselves, the room door creaked open and five familiar looking males entered. It's DBSK. Ayumi and Ye Eun can't help but to stare open-mouthed at them. Rachel had to close their mouths shut before they reach the floor. Yoohee bowed and greeted them while both Yunho and Jaejoong did the same. Changmin just gave a smirk as Junsu glanced at two people in front of him. Hyerin's and Yoochun's eyes were locked to each other and Inhwan stared at all of them confused.

“You!!” both of them yelled in unison. Ye Eun and Ayumi skipped at the sudden yelling gaining back their consciousness. All their attentions went to the Hyerin and Yoochun.

“What are you doing here?” Hyerin shouted boldly.

Yoochun was startled but he answered her nevertheless.“Have I no rights to visit him too?”

“No! You're the one who made him this way in the first place.” she pointed to Inhwan who just blinked in confusion.

“That was an accident! Besides, I was going to apologize anyway.” he half yelled not able to stay calm for long.

“Noona...hyung stop!” Inhwan yelled ending the quarrel.

There was a silence as both Yoochun and Hyerin stared at each other. Just then, Yoohee's phone rung, breaking the awkward silence. She fished out her phone from her pocket and looked at it. Gary's office number popped on the screen. “I'll have to take this call.” she excuses herself from the room.

“Hello Gary, yes it's me. What's up?” she answered once she was completely out of the room.

“We need you girls here now. I've got another case for you.” Gary stated.

“Ok, we'll be right there.” she hung up and closed her phone.

Yoohee entered the room again and spoke up. “Girls we'll have to go now. Something came up.” All eyes were on her as the girls nodded understandingly.

“Bye Inhwan, we'll see you later.” all five girls waved to him. “Bye noonas.” Inhwan waved back. Hyerin was the first one who made her way out of the room. The rest of them bowed to DBSK and follow suit.

“Wow, they're pretty.” Changmin commented once the girls are gone from their sight.

“Yeah, noonas are so pretty. Noona nomu yeppo~~~~” Inhwan sang. “What are DongBangShinKi hyungs doing here?” he turned to them.

“W-well, first I'm really sorry because....actually I'm the one who almost hit you this morning.” Yoochun apologized as he sat down on the bed. “and this is for you.” he gave Inhwan a basket full of chocolates.

“Yay! More chocolates!” he exclaimed in happiness as he took them from Yoochun.

“Does this mean I'm forgiven?”

“Hehe..yes hyung. Besides, I'm not badly injured and mom told me not to hate people even they did me wrong. Plus, I get to meet DBSK hyungs!” he replied not looking away from the mountain of chocolates in front of him.

“You're pretty smart for a little boy.” Yunho said as he ruffled Inhwan's hair.

--------------------------------------------------------

“Let me guess, Gary called?” Ye Eun asked although she already knew the answer by Yoohee's serious expression just now.

“Yup, he got another mission for us.” Yoohee replied as Rachel accelerate the car.

With expected efficiency and Rachel's driving skills, they arrived at Gary's office in less than five minutes. They entered his office and he was sitting on his chair waiting anxiously for them.

-----------------------------------------------

hello there~ my readers... silent or not. thnx soo much for reading my story. though i don't have many readers. i expected this, since not many people are much into action right? lol nevermind.

just hope that all my readers enjoy reading this fic as much as i enjoyed writing it. thnx to the ones that took time to comment and subscribe. i really appreciate them. if anything confuses you or you have any request... feel free to state it in the comment or write on my wall. but no bashing please...

but i have to warn you....hehe... since i'm yunho biased, there will be lots about him lol. but i'll try to make it balance. if you have any request for your fave member, feel free to tell me.

don't forget to comment & subscribe~ comments are <3