Special Status

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

Hyerin was sitting in a room in the crowded police station. She felt soo bored and twirled in her seat observing at her surroundings. The driver is sitting beside her, he still has his sunglasses and scarf on. Both of them did not speak a word. Just then an officer came with a file in his hands and sat on the chair behind the desk in front of them.

“Hello miss, can we start with the question?” he said opening the file and clicked open his pen.

“Oh yeah, sure. Go ahead sir.” she answered straightening herself on the seat.

“Your name miss?”

“It's Hyerin, Kwon Hyerin.” she stated while taking a glance at the man beside her.

“Hyerin-sshi can you tell me how did the accident happen?” he asked as he scribbled her name in the file.

“Well, the little boy was crossing the road when the lights were green and suddenly a black BMW came from the right. I heard a loud screeching sound but thank goodness it didn't hit the boy hard. I looked up at the driver and saw that he was on his phone. I quickly went to the boy to see his condition and he was not badly hurt I guess.” she explain tracing back her memory of the accident.

“Oh I see...and what is your name sir?” he nodded and turned his attention to the man beside Hyerin.

“ ...Y-y-chun” the man whispered.

“I'm sorry but I didn't quite hear it. Can you please say it louder?” he officer inquired as he leaned in closer.

“Park...Y-y-chun” he mumbled almost inaudible.

“Just take off your scarf will you?” Hyerin asked annoyed while rolling her eyes.

The man hesitated for a second but then he slowly unwrapped his scarf and took of the sunglasses. Finally Hyerin managed to see his full face. The man was so good-looking yet he seemed so familiar to her.

“It's Park Yoochun,sir.” he spoke now with confidence in his voice.

Then it struck her. The man sitting beside her is none other than the member of the top boyband in South Korea. He is DBSK's Micky Yoochun. Hyerin could not believe her eyes.

*Am I dreaming?* she squinted her eyes for a better look.

“Oh, Y-Yoochun-sshi your the driver?” the officer spoke in shock.

He typed Yoochun's name in his computer and once he pressed ENTER, he visibly froze and his eyes widened with an unreadable expression at whatever appeared on the screen. Hyerin furrowed her eyebrows at the officer's strange behaviour and turned her head to Yoochun. He just gave a smirk at the officer.

The officer turned and looked at Yoochun, then hastily left his seat.  A few minutes later, he came back in still pale as ever and sat down. Seemed like he's afraid of Yoochun somehow.

“I'm sorry about what happened just now. It was just a little accident besides the boy wasn't badly hurt. I really appreciate that you not make a big deal out of this and just keep it a secret between us.” Yoochun spoke with authority in his voice and giving no attention to Hyerin who continuously rubbed her eyes in disbelieve.

“W-well I'm very sorry to trouble you sir. I'll keep this a secret for sure besides no one press any charges on you. So there would be absolutely no problem.” the officer assured him.

“WHAT! How could you do that? He's guilty. The boy was injured nevertheless.” Hyerin yelped now coming back to her senses. She exchange her confused look to one with fury.

“Well if there's nothing else, I'll excuse myself because I'm late for a meeting.” Yoochun spoke completely ignoring Hyerin's existence or even the death glares she was giving him.

“Oh, certainly. You may go now.” he said motioning him towards the door.

“Thank you officer.” he said and took no notice of Hyerin staring at him.

“Yah! You can't just leave like that! You have to take responsibilities on this matter!” she stood up from her seat and turned around to face Yoochun.

Yoochun just bowed and left the room closing the door behind him.

“Sir, how could you let him get away like that? Even though he's famous doesn't mean he can avoid law!” Hyerin slammed her fist to the desk causing it and everything on it to shake.

“I'm sorry miss but we have our own reasons to do so.” the officer answered, startled at her actions.

“What did you saw on the computer screen just now? Did he threatened you? or.....did he bribed you?” she frantically pointed to the computer.

“Whatever that appeared on the screen is officially police business only. It had nothing in concern with you miss and I'm asking you to keep a secret on this matter.” he said turning off the computer.

“B-but....” she tried to find words to say but nothing came to mind.

“If you fail to keep this secret, I have no choice than to sue you or perhaps capture you. Again, I'm sorry Hyerin-shhi but I'll have to ask you to leave. Thank you soo much for your co-operation.” he cut her and gestured his hands to the office door.

“W-well your welcome.” Hyerin sighed in defeat and bowed. There was no way she could argue with him without blowing her cover as a spy although he's a police, she could not risk it. So, she just walked to the door.

Just as she reached the door she abruptly stopped and turned around. “Excuse me sir,may I know where is the hospital the boy was taken to?” she asked.

“Of course you may.” he flipped through his file. “It's Seoul General Hospital.” he smiled up to her.

“Thank you very much officer.” she bowed once again and left the room.

Outside the police station, she was greeted by two familiar figures. One with a worried look on her face and the other a calm and cool expression.

“Hyerin-ah are you okay? Who hit you? What happened?” Ayumi blurted out the questions as she shook Hyerin's shoulders while Yoohee beside her just rolled her eyes.

“Calm down Ayumi. She's fine. Look.” Yoohee said as she twirled Hyerin around to show that she is unhurt.

“But seriously, what happened?” Ayumi asked still not looking away from Hyerin's eyes.

“I'm not really in the mood to talk about it.” she replied while rubbing her forehead. Everything that happened just now was too much for her to handle at once.

“It's almost lunch. Let's grab a bite and Hyerin can tell us everything that happened this morning.” Yoohee the leader, glanced at her watch and took out the car keys from her pocket.

Hyerin just nodded in agreement while Ayumi stood there still confused. Yoohee grabbed her hand and yanked her inside the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four males sat around the tables in the conference room of SM Entertainment. One was busy reading a book. The other two was playing rock-paper-scissors. Another one was playing games furiously on his phone. As usual, they were waiting for their manager to inform them on the activities they'll be having in a few weeks time. Just then, the door of the conference room opened up revealing a tired looking face.

“You're late.” Yunho spoke up not looking away from his phone.

“Thank goodness nothing happened.” Yoochun plopped himself onto one of the chairs.

“Getting yourself in trouble again haven't you?” Jaejoong smirked from behind his book.

“What is it this time?” Yunho raised an eyebrow as he closed his phone shut.

“Just a little accident. Nothing happened really.” he simply answered trying to avoid the topic.

“Oh really.....”Junsu grinned at him wide eyed.

“Spill it hyung.” Changmin came closer to him with an evil smile.

All four members stood up from their chairs as they walked closer and closer to him trying to interrogate him on the matter. Yoochun stood up and slowly backed away from them trying to find an escape but to no avail when he bumped to the wall behind him. Now, he got cornered by all four of them.

“Okay, okay. I almost hit a boy in an accident.” he sighed in defeat as he sat down back again.

“You what?! How is he?” all four of them shrieked in his ears.

“Yah! My ears!” he yelped in pain as he cupped both his ears. His left ear hurt the most because Junsu was yelling only a few inches from his ears.

“Seriously, what happened?” Jaejoong asked as he sat down on one of the chairs.

“W-well....I was running late and I thought I could speed up a bit but unfortunately a schoolboy was dashing across the road and I almost hit him.” Yoochun explained avoiding Yunho's gaze. “But luckily, the car stopped just in time so the boy wasn't badly hurt.” he finished.

“Hmm...something tells me that it doesn't end there.” the quick-witted magnae commented.

“Umm.....after that the police came and I was brought to the police station.” he explained further.

“You're locked up?” Yunho scolded.

“No no, the officer just wanted to question me and the witness about the accident that's all.” he shook his head.

“Witness? There was a witness? Did anyone press any charges on you?” Junsu asked, confusion overwhelming him.

“Fortunately once the officer typed in my name, something popped on his computer screen and he instantly apologizes and let me go. So, I just left. I didn't really know what happened myself.” he told them trying to look innocent.

“Hmm...strange. Was it because you’re a celebrity or............there was something else on the police computer?” Yunho questioned rubbing his chin.

“I'll check on it.” Changmin offered, already glued to his laptop. It took him less than a minute to hack in the police's operation system. “Bingo! Apparently, Yoochun hyung's special status came up on the computer screen.” he informed not looking away from the laptop.

“I didn't know I had special status.” Yoochun said with a proud tone.

“What special status Changmin-ah?” Junsu asked still confused as his mind tried to process all the information at once.

“About him being KIA's secret agent.” Changmin whispered so that no one can hear them although they were the only ones in the room.

“One problem settled. What about the witness?” Jaejoong inquired.

“She was really furious at me. Instead, I just ignored her. But, don't worry she won't bring any trouble.” Yoochun assured them.

“Don't be too sure about that. You might not blow your cover as a spy but your reputation as a celebrity might be in jeopardy.” Yunho reminded him.

“And I thought you’re good with disguises.” Junsu teased.

“I think you should visit the boy in hospital hyung.” Changmin commented turning off his laptop.

“Yeah, I thought so too.” he agreed.

Just then a male in his late thirties entered the room with five files in his arms. He sat in the chair at the end of the table with a smile on his face. “Annyonghaseyo, sorry to make you wait.” he greeted them. All of them stood up form their chairs to greet their manager and sat down again to continue with the agenda.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, care to tell us what exactly happened?” Yoohee asked taking a bite of her lunch. They were having lunch at the same cafe that Hyerin went this morning so that they'll get the real visual of the incident. It took Yoohee forever to calm Ayumi as she was the one who easily panic. She shut up only when Hyerin suggested they eat lunch at the same cafe.

“I hate to tell this twice but, here goes. Well, a little boy was crossing the road when the lights were green and suddenly a black BMW came from the right. I heard a loud screeching sound but thank goodness it didn't hit the boy hard. I looked up at the driver and saw that he was on his phone. I quickly went to the boy to see his condition and he was not badly hurt I guess.” Hyerin explained while pointing towards the road.

“You guess?” Ayumi asked.

“He wasn't badly hurt. Just a leg wound. I suspect a fracture.” she assured them. She didn't touch her food. Her mind is still thinking about the incident at the police station.

“What about the driver? Did the police captured him?” Yoohee questioned taking another bite.

“That made me mad. The officer just let him free so easily. It's totally unfair. Just because he's famous doesn't mean he can avoid law.” Hyerin frowned crossing her arms before her.

“Someone famous? Who is it?” Ayumi squealed almost poking Yoohee with her fork.

“Yah, Ayumi-ah careful with that. You're gonna poke someone's eye out.”She avoid it with her knife using her fencing skills.

“It's Park Yoochun.” Hyerin answered and frowned.

“DBSK's Park Yoochun?! You're soo lucky!” she squealed, her knife flew from her hands and it landed exactly on Yoohee's lunch. She just sighed and shook her head at her childhood friend.

“The strange thing is that when the officer typed his name on the computer, he quickly apologizes to him and let him go. Seemed like he's afraid of Yoochun somehow.” Hyerin told thinking hard.

“Something that appeared on the screen must have made him acted that way. Do you want me to check on it?” Yoohee suggested finishing her lunch.

“I don't want to create more trouble as it is. The officer did warn me.” she said remembering the officers words.

“Don't worry we'll figure out a way somehow.” Yoohee patted her shoulder. “Anyone wants dessert?” she asked standing up from her chair.

“I want one!” Ayumi chuckled raising her hand in the air. *One could never believe she's Korea's top spy* Hyerin rolled her eyes at her childish friend.

“What about you Hyerin-ah?” she turned to Hyerin. “I'll pass. I still haven't finished my lunch.” she took the fork and began to eat.

“By the way, I think we should give the boy a visit at the hospital. Just to see if he's ok.” Yoohee reminded then left for the dessert section.