Gadgets & Trouble

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

“Oh right, you're here.” Gary sighed in relief.

“What is it this time Gary?” Yoohee inquired as they took a seat on the long couch in front of his desk.

“I've got a new mission for you girls.” he simply said as a large screen appeared from the ceiling behind him.

“We just finished one last night.” Hyerin whined. After all that happened, she was not in the mood to work on a mission.

“I'm sorry girls but this is urgent and you are needed right away. Prime ministers in a few countries have been reported missing.” he stood up and walked over to the screen. It was showing the images of the prime ministers along with their profiles.

“Why don't they just report this to the police?” Ayumi questioned a little puzzled.

“They'll have to wait for 24 hours before they make any report.” Rachel stated looking at Gary for approval.

“That's true. Apparently, those prime ministers came back to their homes even before 24 hours of their missing.” he nodded matter-of-factly.

“So it's settled then. They're back. They don't need us.” Ye Eun muttered, a hint of dismay in her voice.

“I can sense something isn't right. It has been reported that after they came back,the prime ministers have not been acting like their normal selves anymore.” he informed.

“Not their normal selves? What do you mean, Gary?” Rachel asked.

“They're not the prime ministers that everyone knows. They have changed. I don't have much of the details that's why I'm sending you girls to check it out.”he told them while he flipped open his file.

“So, what do we have to do?” Yoohee questioned.

“The latest report of missing is Japan's Prime Minister.” he touched the screen as the picture of the prime minister was enlarged. “You'll go and investigate his missing. We wanted to know whether he's been kidnapped or something else happened to him. If my guess is right according to previous cases, he should be back again by today.”

“What if we can't find anything?” Hyerin sighed. Looks like she'll have to do this whether she likes it or not.

“You girls can come back to Korea and we'll keep an eye on him from time to time until we know something is definitely going on. By that time I'll call you back again.” The girls nodded understandingly.

“and now for the gadgets.” Gary pushed a button on his desk and another desk lined up with all sort of gadgets appeared in front of the girls.

Yoohee smirked happily as gadgets were her expertise. Others exclaimed every time Gary were going to introduce the gadgets. They always got bizarre and cool stuff, even Hyerin whose been all quiet couldn't help but smile when she saw them.

Gary picked the first object off the desk. A sunglasses. “Let's start with this. Heat Sensor Sunglasses. Works just like any normal sunglasses but if you push this button at the side it can sense heat behind walls and almost anything else. Useful to sense for any incoming enemies.”

“The sunglasses is mine!” Ayumi squealed in delight as she took a closer look at it.

“Next is the Hair Clip Tracking Device.” he picked up a hair clip with a ladybird at the end.

“It's pretty.” Ye Eun eyes sparkled.

“Well I'm sure you know how it works Ye Eun and it comes with this Compowder.” he showed something that looks like a compact powder with a shiny pink casing. “Compowder means Computer Compact Powder which is inserted with a supercomputer and other extra features. It also works as a phone.”

“Yes! A new cool phone!” Ye Eun practically jumped from her seat and snatched the Compowder and hair clip from Gary.

“Each of you will have one Compowder too. Then there's Sticky-Go Boots. The glue used is a special sort of super glue which can withstand weights up to one hundred kilograms.”

“I'll have the boots.” Rachel took them.

“Here's an Electric Shock Gun. You can adjust how many Watts you want it to exert but the power is not enough to kill people of course. Enough to make them unconscious for a few hours.”

“I'll take this one.” Yoohee picked up the gun and observed it carefully.

“Last but not least, Laser Pen that can cut through almost anything. Careful with this.” Gary reminded once Hyerin took the pen from him.

“Here's something to put your gadgets in, a Jetpack Backpack. Wide storage and a powerful rocket equipped.”

“That's all?” Rachel asked a bit disappointed.

“Don't worry Rachel, I didn't forget.” he took something from his pocket and hand it to her. “Custom made just for you. It's on the rooftop.”

“Great, thanks! Let's go girls!” she grasped the keys and headed to the rooftop as others walked behind her. Suddenly, Yoohee stopped in her tracks as if having a second thought.

“A quick question Gary. I'm just curious.” Yoohee turned to him as he raised an eyebrow. “I know we're your best GIRL agents but don't you have other agents? Maybe guys this time? For backup perhaps?”

“Why do you ask?” Gary just smiled up to her.

“Nothing. I'm just curious.”

He took a quick glance at his watch and spoke.“You better be going now. The First Lady of Japan is waiting for you. Call me if you need anything.”

“Oh. Right.” Yoohee muttered a little disappointed and hurried towards her members.

She arrived at the rooftop and saw her members standing like a statue. She walked to them and stood in front to find that each of them gaping at the sight behind her. Exactly the same scene as the one in the hospital earlier.

“Yah! What's wrong? We should be going by now!” she flicked and waved her fingers in front of Rachel's face.

Rachel didn't answer her instead she twirled Yoohee around to look at whatever there was behind her. “Whoa that's one cool flight.” she widened her eyes, impressed. In front of them there was a pink and purple coloured jet with an abstract design and KIA's initials at the tail and both wings. It looked so sophisticated and spectacular. Pretty much indescribable.

“Let's get going!” Rachel sang and ran inside the jet. Others followed behind her and Yoohee just shook her head and entered too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho's phone rung. All eyes were on him. “It's Gary.” he said and picked up the phone.

“Hello, yes Gary everyone's here. Oh, ok we'll be right there.” he hung up and looked at s. “Gary needs us now. We'll have to go.”

“Bye Inhwan.” Yoochun waved at him.

“Bye hyungs. You'll come and visit me again right?” Inhwan asked hopefully.

“For sure. See you again.” they bid him goodbye and left quickly to Gary's office.

“Gary's got another mission for us?” Jeajoong asked from the driver's seat.

“Well I'm not sure. He just wants us at his office now. He didn't tell me anything else.” Yunho replied, unsure.

“Speed up hyung!” Changmin urged Jaejoong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Less than ten minutes they've arrived at Gary's office and were comfortably seated on the long couch.

“Have you got another mission for us?” Yunho asked.

“Oh, no. I called you to talk about this.” Gary pointed to the large screen behind him which shows the footage of the accident that happened that morning.

“Uh oh, trouble.....”Junsu sang while Yoochun just looked away trying to look innocent. Yunho nudged him.

“You were lucky that boy wasn't badly hurt.” Gary glanced at Yoochun.

“W-well I've settled everything at the police station. So, there's no trouble right?” he stuttered uncomfortably.

“You could have killed the Prime Minister's son!” Gary continued. Junsu and Changmin gasped in horror while Yunho and Jaejoong widened their eyes at the statement. Yoochun swallowed hard at the last three words. “You should be more careful.”

“I was in a hurry. Besides, I didn't know he was the Prime Minister's son.” he mumbled.

“Nevertheless, you shouldn't neglect the responsibilities of driving safely in public.” he sat down on his chair.

“It's just as well that your special status came up on the police computer,” he said. “They called us and we've handled the rest.”

All of them sighed in relief. “The boy himself forgave me just now.” Yoochun told him.

“Your lucky the Prime Minister himself doesn't know about this yet.” Gary pointed to Yoochun. “And we'll make sure he won't. Next time, try to be more careful.”

“Yes, I understand.” he nodded apologetically.

“One thing settled. Next, about your college.” Gary scanned his files.

“Considering your complaints about your present college, we've enrolled you to Seoul Academy.”

“Wow, that's a very well known college.” Junsu replied.

“True and it's also the college funded by KIA.”

“You mean other spies went there too?” Changmin inquired curiously.

“Not necessarily. KIA is also part of the government. So, we have our own part for the country too.”

“I bet no one knows about this. Right?” Jaejoong smirked.

“Yes, we still have to keep a low profile. You will start tomorrow and here are your classes and schedules.” Gary handed each of them a file. “Don't worry we've arranged them according to your daily schedules.”

“Thanks, Gary. We'll be going now cause we have a photoshoot coming up.” Yunho reminded, all of them bowed and left for their next agenda.

*I wondered how it would be if the boys meet the girls. That day would come soon.* Gary wondered hopefully as he was watching them left the building and got back to his work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

hehe^^... another update for you~! i might update again later...maybe. hope u guys enjoyed this. oh & feel free to check out my first one-shot. it's a (you) & yunho one-shot~!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/6022/my-only-love-yunho

don't forget to comment kay~ let me know what you think. thnx for the ones who commented~! <3