Misunderstanding

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

The girls were on their way to the ward where the PM's son was treated. None of them knew they'll find out a quite unexpected thing in there. “I can hear voices. Maybe the PM's inside.” Ayumi guessed.

“This ward looks familiar. It looks like Inhwannie's room.” Ye Eun said.

“Girls it is.” Hyerin confirmed.

“Does this means Inhwan is the PM’s son?” Yoohee wondered as Ayumi knocked on the door and entered.

They stepped inside to find Inhwan sitting on the bed and smiling brightly to the man in front of him who was sitting at the side of the bed. In one corner of the room, two men in black suits and sunglasses stood up straight guarding them both. “Noona! You're here!” Inhwan jumped off the bed and ran to hug Hyerin. He smiled at the rest of them.

“How are you doing?” Hyerin asked with a smile.

“I'm fine.” he smiled. “This is my appa.” he pulled Hyerin to introduce her to his father.

“Nice to meet you sir. I'm Kwon Hyerin.” she bowed to him.

“Hyerin-sshi, the one who saved my son. Inhwan told me a lot about you.” he bowed back.

She looked up at the man and widened her eyes, surprised. The man who was standing in front of her was none other than the PM. The rest of them quickly bowed to him. “Mr. PM, Inhwan's your son?” Ayumi asked in disbelieve.

“Yes, that's right and I should thank all of you, especially you Hyerin-sshi for taking care of my son.” he turned to her. 

“Oh, it's no big deal. It was the least that I could do.” Hyerin bowed again.

Yoohee stared at the bodyguards. According to the details Gary gave them the PM only brought two bodyguards with him. She thought that they looked very suspicious. Somehow the bodyguards didn't act like what guards like them would. They just stood at the corner of the room like a statue and they didn’t look humanly enough. She nudged Rachel and gave her the keep-an-eye-on-them look as Rachel nodded in response.

Just then, the PM's phone rung. He excused himself and went outside to answer the call with one of his guards following suit. As soon as the door closed, Yoohee whispered to the girls so that the other guard won't hear her. “Girls, there's something suspicious about his guards.”

“We better make our move. I have a feeling we can't trust his guard.” Rachel informed.

“Ok, Hyerin and Ye Eun. You girls stay here and keep Inhwan safe while we'll go after the PM.” Yoohee ordered. “We'll call each other if we need anything.”

With that, Yoohee, Rachel and Ayumi went out to spy on the PM and his guard. The other guard looked at the remaining two and they smiled awkwardly to him. He stood up straight like a statue back again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile DBSK arrived at the hospital with much difficulty with traffic jams and fans swarming them as soon as they got to the hospital. Even the nurses acted like crazy fangirls once they were inside the hospital. They managed to get away from them as the elevator door closed. “How did they know we'll be here?” Jaejoong pushed the button to the third floor.

“Our fans are really expert I guess. If only those skill could be used for spying, we'll catch bad guys faster and easier.” Yunho commented. The rest nodded in agreement. A few seconds later, they arrived on the third floor. It was so quiet and deserted. The third floor of Seoul General Hospital is the VIP section.

Turning around the corner of the hallways, they saw the PM walking out the door of Ward 20 with his guard following behind. Yoochun sighed in relief as he didn't have to meet the PM. A few seconds later, three familiar girls got out the door and ran towards the direction the PM was walking earlier. They recognized them immediately. It was Yoohee, Rachel and Ayumi. “Looks like they are in a hurry.” Yoochun stated.

Yunho watched carefully as they disappeared around the corner. Yoochun knocked on the door twice and entered, followed by Changmin. Junsu was about to enter when he noticed Yunho staring as the girls disappeared around the corner. “Hyung, what's wrong?” he asked.

“I need to check something out.” he simply replied and ran towards the direction the girls went earlier.

Curious, Junsu decided to follow him while dragging Jaejoong along with him. “Hyung! Wait for me!” he shrieked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls have who has been chasing the PM and his guard, lost track of him. They stopped, catching their breath. Somehow Yoohee felt a weird feeling as if someone was following them. She turned around behind her but there was no one in sight. “Are you okay Yoohee-ah?” Rachel asked.

“I just had a weird feeling. I don’t feel good. I think someone is following us.” She replied, looking around them.

“Maybe it’s just your feeling. You tend to get paranoid because you just lost the compowder.” Rachel comforted her as she nodded.

“Aish, does he need to go that far just to answer a call?” Ayumi whined, still no sign of the PM.

“I'm pretty sure he went this way.” Rachel pointed to the right. Just then, they heard a loud scream coming from their left. “This way!” Yoohee said as they run towards the source of the voice. They came to a stop as the path they were taking divided into three paths separately.

“Which way do you think he went?” Rachel asked.

“Let's split up.” Yoohee suggested. Rachel took the right one while Ayumi took the right path and Yoohee went to the middle one.

Meanwhile, the boys got out of their hiding place. “Why would they be chasing after the PM?” Jaejoong asked curiously.

“We need to split up too.” Yunho commanded as he went through the middle path. The other two nodded and went to the other paths.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel who took the right path, looked around her to find the guard she was chasing to be nowhere in sight. Instead, she saw Junsu coming from around the corner. “What is he doing here?” she raised an eyebrow. Once he saw her, he smiled brightly and waved frantically at her. Although she was in a mission, she couldn't help to smile at his cuteness.

She walked up to him but abruptly stopped when she saw a robot clone behind Junsu with a gun in his hands ready to shoot him. Junsu raised her eyebrows at her changing expression. “Junsu-sshi! Duck!” she yelled to warn him.

“What? Duck? Yah! I'm not a duck!” Junsu pouted at her sudden comment.

“Not you! Duck!” she yelped while shaking her head.

“What? Where's the duck?” Junsu looked around him, puzzled. *Could there be a duck in a hospital?* he thought.

“Not a duck! Duck! There's something behind you!” she pointed behind him and ran towards him. She grabbed his hand and pulled him around the corner for cover before the bullet hit both of them. The robot clone ran away as soon as they both disappeared.

“What was that?” Junsu asked.

“What are you doing here?” she asked him.

“To… visit Inhwan. You?” he replied.

Rachel didn't answer him. She was thinking of a way to catch up with the robot without Junsu following her. She looked around and saw a room labeled 'Janitor'. Then, she got an idea. She pulled Junsu with her to the door. Rachel opened it and pushed Junsu inside, locking him inside the janitor. “Rachel-sshi? What are you doing?” he asked.

“I'm sorry!” she apologized as she kept the keys in her pockets and went after the robot.

“Yah! Let me out!” he yelled, banging on the door for help. Unfortunately, no one can hear him as the hallway was deserted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Ayumi too lost track of the guard. It seems like there were more than two robot clones in the hospital. “Aish, I've lost him! Where could he be?” she turned around for any signs of the robot. “Ahh!” she yelled when a pair of strong arms grabbed her waist into a dark corner.

She struggled to escape the stranger’s strong grip. “Shhh, keep quite he'll notice us.” he whispered, covering Ayumi's mouth from screaming. She recognized the melodic voice owner to be Jaejoong and obeyed him.

From the dark corner, they saw the robot clone walking slowly with a gun in his hands ready to shoot anything in his way. After a few seconds, he disappeared after making sure no one was chasing him. “Thank goodness, he didn't notice.” Jaejoong sighed and let go of his hand covering Ayumi's mouth while his left hand still holding onto Ayumi's waist.

Uncomfortable with the position they're in, Ayumi coughed trying to get his attention. “Uhm Jaejoong-shhi, can you let me go now?”

“Uh, yeah I'm sorry.” he let go of her and rubbed the back of his head shyly. They walked out from the dark.

*Oh great, I lost him again* Ayumi sighed heavily. “What are you doing here?” she asked him.

“To… visit Inhwan. And for this.” He held out Ayumi’s necklace. “What are you doing here? And who is that guy just now?” he asked.

“You found my necklace! Well… that’s none of your business.” She stuttered as she reached for her necklace.

Jaejoong pulled back before her hands could reach them. “I’ll give them back to you on two conditions.” He stated with a smirk. She refused to agree. “Fine then, I suppose you don’t want this. Maybe the police might be interested to know that I found a suspect to kidnap the PM.” Jaejoong nodded and placed the necklace back in his pocket.

“O-ok! I agree. But, I’m not the kidnapper! I’m looking for them. What are the conditions?” She sighed heavily.

“I promise this will be a secret between us only. One, tell me everything that’s going on.” He urged. Ayumi told him everything about the PM kidnapping case and showed him her KIA badge.

“What a coincidence. Nice to meet you. I’m Kim Jaejoong Special Agent of KIA.” He smirked and took out his badge. Ayumi widened her eyes in disbelieve at Jaejoong and the badge.

“Y-you’re a spy too?! B-but how?” she gasped while pointing towards the badge.

“That’s not important now. I think I should help a fellow spy right? We better find the clone quick before something bad happens.” He ordered as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him.

“But, wait! What’s your second condition? And what about my necklace?” she asked him.

Jaejoong stopped and looked at their intertwined hands, then at Ayumi’s face. “I’ll give it back to you on our date. That’s your second condition.” he smirked and continued running. Ayumi widened her eyes in shock and couldn’t help to blush slightly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Yoohee chased the guard and the PM all the way to the rooftop of the hospital. She didn't notice Yunho following quietly behind her. “Yah, stop!” Yoohee yelled. The guard turned around, his hands were still gripping hard to the PM.

“Let him go. Or else.” Yoohee took out her Electric Shock Gun and aimed at the guard.

“Never!” The guard gripped his hands tighter making the PM yelped in pain.

“It seems like you chose the hard way.” without hesitation, she fired the gun straight to the guard's chest sending him stumbling backwards hard on the floor. Yoohee ran towards the PM who was sitting in a daze and shock. She kneeled beside him. The guard was unconscious a few metres behind them.

“Please don't hurt me.” he pleaded and backed away in fright.

“That's okay sir. I'm Lee Yoohee. Special agent of KIA.” she showed him her badge. “You're safe now. But under the Official Secrets Act, you have to promise me to tell no one about what happened just now.”

“Y-yes, I promise. Now just get me out of here.” he pleaded. Yoohee helped him up and he straightened himself. She put the gun back in her jacket. The PM was brushing his shoulders when he looked up with a horrified look on his face.

“Watch out! Behind you!” he pointed frantically behind her. He backed away slowly and dropped down on the ground when he tripped on his own feet.

Yoohee turned around to find the once unconscious guard standing behind her with a wide smirk on his face. There's a hole in his chest right where she shot him earlier. He looked like he was been electrocuted. Inside the hole in his chest, she could see wires and mechanical equipment attached inside. She widened her eyes in disbelieve at the sight in front of her. “How could he stand up back again? I thought I used enough power to short circuit him.” She mumbled to herself. The guard limped towards her. She took out the gun once again.

Just then Yunho burst through the door to the rooftop. From a quick look, he saw Yoohee standing with a gun pointed to the PM's guard who was limping and the PM on the ground behind her, looking terrified and weak. “I knew it! She'll kill the guard to kidnap the PM!” he thought out loud.

Without a second thought, he ran towards them and stood in front of the guard facing Yoohee. Trying to stop her from firing her gun. *Where did he come from?* Yoohee was shocked at his presence. *No time to think about that now. I've got to get rid of the clone first* she thought. “Yunho-sshi, get out of the way!” she yelled. But Yunho stayed there as if protecting the guard from harm.

“No, I can't let you kill him and I can't let you kidnap the PM either!” he yelled.

“What are you talking about?” she was shocked at his statement. “How do you know about this? Unless…” she raised her eyebrows.

“I know your plans. You're going to kidnap the PM and you're going to do whatever it takes to get him,” he told her. “But I'm afraid you'll have to get past me first.” he crossed his arm before him.

“What are you talking about? I'm not the bad guy here, he is!” she pointed to the guard behind Yunho.

“You can't fool me. I know who is the bad guy here. You may look innocent on the outside, but I know who you really are.” He accused her. “Now, hand me the gun and surrender.” He smirked.

“How could you accuse me!” Yoohee couldn't take it anymore. The guard clone was escaping. She pushed Yunho out of the way and was ready to shot the clone when the clone kicked the gun and it flew off her hands. Furious, she gave him a flying kick which sent him stumbling onto the ground. Surprisingly, he stood back up again and kicked her right at the stomach. His foot powered into Yoohee's abdomen with such force that she didn't even have time to cry out. She was thrown backwards.

Clutching onto her stomach in pain, she stood up back again and gave him her deadly twisting kick which almost snapped his neck. Unfortunately, he wasn't affected by the kick. Yunho who was standing a few metres beside the scene, watched in shock and amazement at the fighting scene between Yoohee and the guard. 

“She's good, but she's the bad one. Or is she? I have to help them. But which one?” he mumbled to himself. Just then he heard a loud scream from Yoohee. He looked up to see the guard picking Yoohee up and raising her above his head ready to throw her on the ground.

“Yah! What are you waiting for? She's in trouble. Help her!” the PM ordered him while pointing towards the two. “She's the good one. She helped me earlier. Believe me. Now, you have to help her!” the PM explained to him.

“He's the bad guy and he's not my bodyguard. He's a robot!” he yelled. Then Yunho noticed the large hole in the clone's chest with wires coming out of it. He stood up and ran to him ready to lunge himself on top of the clone. Unfortunately before he could do so, the clone threw Yoohee to the ground. She hit the ground hard and rolled hitting the wall. She groaned in pain.

Yunho fought with the clone skillfully. The clone was so strong and he was almost defeated. Despite the fact that he was shot twice, the clone still had so much power in him. Yunho lost his balance and was thrown backwards. The clone quickly took the opportunity and grabbed the PM. Yunho ran after him. Suddenly a helicopter appeared out of nowhere. The clone jumped onto the helicopter and it flew away from his sight.

Then he remembered Yoohee. He turned around and went to Yoohee who crumpled on the ground, clutching onto her stomach in pain. Her right arm streaked with blood. She looked much worse than what happened earlier that morning. “Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm back~! and updated~! LOL please enjoy~!