Spies 'R' Us (Part 3)

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

 

Time: 22:30

Location: On a ship somewhere in the Pacific Sea

 

She opened her eyes and the moonlight creeps in. She closed them and opened them again. Her head was thumping and it felt like it was about to explode. Her arm were twisted behind her and the tendons in her shoulders were on fire.

 

She turned her head to observe the surroundings. On her right, her two unconscious friends hands and feet were tied. She can barely move herself. All she can do is swing from side to side. All three of them were tied and hung downwards from the ceiling.

 

“Ye Eun....Hyerin wake up! Girls!” Ayumi called out.

 

“W-what is it? 5 more minutes please...” Ye Eun replied  as if waking up from sleep at home.

 

“Yah! wake up you two!” Ayumi scolded.

 

Both of them squinted her eyes as they adjust to the bright lights.

 

“What just happened?” Ye Eun questioned coming back to senses.

 

“They've knocked us out and brought us here. I guess.” Ayumi replied.

 

“Aish, my head hurts soo much right now.” Hyerin complained. “How long have we been hanging like this?”  she continued twirling herself around.

 

“I'd say about half and hour or more.” Ye Eun guessed.

 

“We better get ourselves out of here before they come.” Ayumi commented trying to wriggle herself free from the ropes.

 

“Too late girls. You are not going anywhere.” a man came walking into the room. He was dressed very expensively in a suit with an evil grin plastered in his face.

 

“What do you want?” Hyerin questioned swinging from side to side.

 

“I want you girls out from this world.” he simply replied.

 

“Aish, I hate being the damsel in distress.” Ayumi grumbled.

 

“You girls have known a lot. It's too risky to let you live.” he added while pulling a remote control from his pocket.

 

“What are you going to do?” Ye Eun barked.

 

“You girls may think this is the classic type but I prefer this than killing you the easy way.” he smirked looking up at them.

 

He pushed a button and suddenly the floor under the girls opened up revealing the sea surface.

 

“What now?” Hyerin whined.

 

“I will drop you girls into the water...” he explained.

 

“Like we can't swim.” Ayumi cut him with a mocking tone.

 

“However there's a catch.” He said as he pushed another button.

 

Emerging from the surface of the water were three hungry sharks swimming in circles eagerly waiting for it's dinner.

 

“I think I don't have to explain more. You'll understand as the clock is ticking. Speaking of time, unfortunately I can't watch you girls be my pet's dinner. So this is our goodbye and the end of you.” he laughed hysterically.

 

“I don't think so.” Rachel said appearing out of no where. Yoohee stood behind her with a wide grin.

 

“W-who are you?” he pointed at them in disbelieve.

 

“We're one of them.” Yoohee answered both hands on her waist.

 

“There's more? Then I'll have no choice than to kill you too. Attack!” he ordered his men towards the girls.

 

Without even thinking, the girls swung into action. Yoohee twisted her body around and lashed out kicking two people's abdomen at once. Both of them crumpled to the ground. Rachel jumped and gave another two a powerful twisting kick which sent them unconscious on the ground. Four more guards appeared and both girls finish them up with a single blow right on their faces.

 

“No more? I could do this all night.” Yoohee said while cracking her fingers.

 

“W-well...I'm out of here!” he stuttered trying to run away.

 

“Uh uh, don't even think about it.” Hyerin sang. Right now all three of them were standing in front of him freed from the ropes.

 

“You're not going anywhere mr.” Ayumi said as she crossed her arm in front of her.

 

“H..how did you....”

 

Not even been able to finish his sentence, Ye Eun fired her laser pen. A special nylon roped net shot out and cover the villain trapping him inside.

 

“You're too weak for a bad guy.” Ye Eun teased brushing her hands.

 

“Sorry, but we'll have to let your pets skip dinner this time.” Hyerin grinned at him trying to look sorry.

 

“It's over for you now.” Rachel pulled him up and cuffed him.

 

“Good job girls.” Gary came walking in while clapping his hands.

 

“Gary? How long have you been here?” all their heads turned to his direction.

 

“Oh, I've just arrived a few seconds ago.” He replied while motioning his agents to capture the villain.

 

“Let's get going. You girls might need a ride home.” he suggested.

 

“Good idea. I'm tired now.” Yoohee agreed while stretching herself.

 

“Thanks goodness our class won't start till the day after tomorrow cause I'm exhausted.” Rachel continued as she walked out to the helicopter.

 

They arrived home exhausted and hungry. Yoohee, Rachel and Hyerin plopped themselves on the long couch in the living room while Ye Eun and Ayumi made their way to the kitchen for some snack.

 

“How is it today?” Hyejin asked as she run down the stairs.

 

Hyejin is Yoohee's younger sister. She's in high school and she's also one of KIA's secret agents. Well not officially, since she's still in training.

 

“Good. The usual of course.” Yoohee replied lazily.

 

“What do you mean the usual? We were hung from the ceiling for like half and hour!” both Ye Eun and Ayumi yelled from the kitchen.

 

“Yeah, my head was about to explode. What took you girls soo long to save us?” Hyerin complained while grabbing the TV remote and switched it on. DBSK's live concert were on channel 3.

 

“The ship was like a maze. There's too many pathways besides, guards were everywhere.” Rachel explained while rubbing her eyes sleepily.

 

“Whatever it is, Another mission accomplished!” Hyejin giggled while clapping her hands.