Spy Instincts

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

 

Determined to find out the answer to all of this, Changmin walked slowly while trying to get closer to them. He wanted to attack the guard and save Ye Eun. Unfortunately, the guard saw him. “Uh uh, move and inch closer, she'll die.” the clone warned. He pulled Ye Eun closer to him, increasing the space between them and the other spies. He scoffed as he spoke. “You have to be careful because secrets can kill.”

 

There was a tense atmosphere in Ward 20. Inhwan was hiding behind Yoochun, scared, while Changmin's eyes never left Ye Eun and the guard clone. He was silently thinking of a plan to help Ye Eun. Hyerin on the other hand was giving Ye Eun signs using her eyes to break free from the guard and catch him.

 

Everything happened in a flash. Ye Eun kicked the guard as hard as she can and threw him forward using her own weight against him. He still had the gun in his hands and pointed it to her. Before he could shoot her, Hyerin quickly kicked the gun and it flew from his hands towards Yoochun who caught it and aimed it to the guard. Changmin kicked the guard before pulling the guard up to his feet and cuffed him using the handcuff he had in his jacket.

 

“Shoot him!” Ye Eun yelled as soon as she was free from the cuff with Hyerin's help. They were both shocked to find the guard cuffed by Changmin. How did he get those? Who is he?

 

“Are you crazy? I can't kill people!” Yoochun shrieked at her, wide eyed. Truth was, he have a license to kill. So, he could fire the gun anytime he wanted.

 

Ye Eun was feeling suspicious at Yoochun and Changmin. Where did he get the cuffs? He even easily cuffed the guard without much hassle. Yoochun on the other hand, held the gun in his hands like a pro. They looked like they were trained for those skills. “He's not a person! He's a clone!” Hyerin yelled.

 

“A clone?” Changmin asked. *These girls are really strange. How do they know that he’s a clone?* as a spy, meeting a clone was not shock to him. But today everything doesn’t seem right. He observed the struggling clone carefully and found a button written 'Do Not Push' at the back of his neck. He smirked and pushed the button.

 

As soon as he did that, the clone's head was reattached from his body and it fell on the floor. Inhwan screamed in shock and Hyerin quickly ran to him and hugged him to comfort the little boy. “Whoever invented the clone is stupid.” He scoffed as he threw the headless body to the ground. “We better call the police.” Changmin suggested as he took out his phone.

 

“No! You can't!” Ye Eun snatched the phone away from him. There were lots of questions unanswered and calling the police was not the right decision right then. She knew that this was official KIA’s business only.

 

“Why not? He almost killed you just now!” Changmin reasoned.

 

“I know. But the police won't believe us if we told them that the PM's guard is actually a clone!” Ye Eun reminded, giving an excuse.

 

“She's right Changmin-ah. We should just leave him like that. Besides, he's dead anyways.” Yoochun agreed, not wanting any more trouble.

 

“But we have proof! This dead body lying here is the proof!” he defended. Yoochun just gave him a look which meant to trust him. Changmin obeyed him but he couldn't help to think that Ye Eun was hiding something from them. How did she know that the guard was actually a clone? Curiosity filled his thoughts as he took a seat to think about the situation that happened. Yoochun approached him and pulled him outside the ward while Ye Eun disposed the guard’s body into the bathroom.

 

“What is it hyung?” the magnae asked as soon as they were outside.

 

“Don’t you think there’s something strange about those girls?” Yoochun asked while rubbing his chin.

 

“I think so too. I mean we didn’t even know that it’s a clone, but how did they?” Changmin agreed as he took a peek into the ward.

 

“Aish, where’s Yunho hyung when we need him? I can’t think of anything to do right now.” He groaned in frustration. That was one of the reasons why Yunho is their leader, he was a calm and quick thinker.

 

“Maybe we should ask them questions under the Official Secrets Act. The clone’s body could also be used as an evidence. I’m really curious hyung.” Changmin suggested as he took out his badge, getting ready to interrogate the girls.

 

Before he could fully reveal his badge, Yoochun stopped him. “No, we can’t make hasty decisions. There were no orders to interrogate them. Besides, it’s not even part of our mission.” He reminded as Changmin reluctantly put the badge in his pocket.

 

“Aish, okay then. But I’m sure to ask Gary about this.” Changmin sighed as they entered the ward.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Doctor! I need a doctor!” Yunho demanded as soon as they arrived at the emergency unit.

 

“Yunho!” Jaejoong called out to him with Ayumi and Rachel following from behind him. As soon as the girls saw Yoohee’s condition, they quickly went to her side. Their eyes went wide in shock to see their leader who was injured very badly. Millions of different thoughts were running through their mind right then, but the most important thing was Yoohee’s safety.

 

“Omo! What happened to her? How did she get hurt this badly?” Rachel asked, although they might have imagined what exactly happened to her.

 

“W-well… it’s a long story. I-I c-can explain…” Yunho stuttered uncomfortably. He had mixed emotions inside him. Part of him wanted to know the truth of who Yoohee really was and part of him felt guilty for he may be the cause of her injury.

 

Of course Jaejoong completely understood the whole situation as Ayumi already explained them to him earlier. He felt sorry for Yoohee because they weren’t in time to help her. “She looks bad. Is she unconscious?” he asked in concern.

 

“I-I don't know. She was still conscious just now.” Yunho looked down at Yoohee who was lying with her eyes closed in his arms. He shook her but there was no response. He could hear her breathing getting slower and slower by the second. “Doctor!!” he called out.

 

On cue, a few paramedics came running towards them with a bed. “What happened to her?” asked a doctor in charge as she approached him and saw Yoohee’s condition. Yunho gently placed her on the bed.

 

“She injured her right arm badly and so is her abdomen. Her right arm wouldn’t stop bleeding and I think she has a concussion.” he blurted out one by one. “You must be quick! She's badly injured. Please.” he pleaded as he gently placed her on a bed.

 

The doctor couldn’t help but to be impressed at Yunho’s detailed explanation. “I'll try my best and see what I can do.” she replied with authority in her voice as the nurses brought Yoohee to the emergency room.

 

Ayumi sat down on one of the chairs as she couldn’t stop the tears welding up in her eyes. The last time Yoohee was brought to the hospital, she had a coma for almost two days and it got everyone worried sick for her. They almost thought that they might lose her. Out of all five of them, Yoohee was the one who would get the most injuries. It’s not that she wasn’t careful, but it was her will to take risk even when her life is in jeopardy. Now, she didn't even want to imagine what would happen to Yoohee.

 

Yunho was breathing heavily as he slumped into one of the chairs nearby. He glanced over to Jaejoong who was approaching Ayumi. “Don't worry she'll be fine.” Jaejoong patted her shoulders to calm her down.

 

“We'd better tell Ye Eun and Hyerin about this.” Rachel suggested as she dialed Ye Eun's number.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A moment of awkward silence fell in the room as Hyerin comforted Inhwan from the terrible shock he had earlier. She knew that the incident just now was too hard for a little kid like him to handle. The sound of Ye Eun's phone ringing broke the silence between them as everyone turned their attention to Ye Eun. “Rachel? Is Yoohee with you? Is she alright?” Ye Eun asked as soon as she answered the call.

 

“She's badly injured. We're at the emergency room right now.” Rachel explained calmly. She doesn't want to shock her much.

 

“What happened? Will she be alright?” Ye Eun asked as she looked over to Hyerin. Everyone in the room listened intently to the phone conversation.

 

“She just entered the emergency room. Is everything alright there?” Rachel inquired. She could sense the tense atmosphere on the other side of the phone.

 

“Something bad happened here too.” Ye Eun muttered as she glanced over to Changmin and Yoochun. “It's a long story. But everyone's fine. Do you want me to go there now?” she asked. Though getting injured on a mission was a normal thing to them, but they couldn’t help to feel worried if any of them were involved especially in hospitalized cases.

 

“No. Stay there. We still have to be alert. I'll call you again if there's any news about Yoohee.” Rachel told her.

 

“What happened to Yoohee?” Hyerin who overheard the conversation, asked.

 

“She's badly hurt and is now at the emergency room.” Ye Eun replied with a sigh. Hyerin widened her eyes in shock to hear the news so did Yoochun and Changmin. Another curiosity entered Changmin's thoughts as he heard the conversation between the two girls. He can't help to think that both incidents are connected to one another in a way. It was more than just a mere coincidence. There were something more about this and he's going to find out about them.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

hello there!! sorry for the late update~ of course some of might know the reasons why...*sigh*

anyways~ updated! hope you'll like them. is the story a little slow paced? hmm....what do you guys think?

 

comments are welcomed and loved~! they make my day~