Starstruck Much?

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

Jaejoong was running to his first class that morning. He glanced at his watch once in a while to look at the time. He got five more minutes to find his class before it starts. He quickened his pace. Suddenly, he crashed into a girl who was running on the opposite side, causing both of them to stumble on the ground. Jaejoong's back was on top of the girl.

 “Get off of me!!” the girl yelled and tried pushing him off her.

Jaejoong rolled himself to the side and now they were lying on the floor side by side. The looked at each other and their eyes were locked.

After a few moments of staring at each other, they both yelped and got up to their feet. “It's you!”

“We met at the hospital!” Jaejoong pointed at her.

“Jaejoong-sshi? What are you doing here?” she asked while brushing herself off.

“I'm a student here.” he answered.

“So, you're the new student! And the rest of DBSK?” she inquired, a little excited.

“Yes, they're here too.” he replied coolly.

“No wonder there were crazy fangirls just now.” the girl mumbled to herself.

“What?” his eyebrows raised.

“Uhm, nothing.” she smiled.

“I kinda need your help a bit. Where's Room 215?” he rubbed the back of his neck.

The girl can't help but to giggle at him. Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at her strange behaviour.

*What's so funny?* he thought hard.

Seeing his puzzled look, she pointed to her left. He turned his head towards the direction and widened his eyes. There was a large glass door beside him with a large number 215 written on the glass. He smirked knowing that the room that he has been looking for was right beside him all along.

“Well there you go. Room 215.” she stated with a smile.

“Thanks, I didn't see that.” he thanked her.

“You're welcome, glad I could help.” she brightly smiled. She looked super cute when she smiles. Jaejoong can't help but to swoon at her a little.

“I better be getting inside now. Don't want to be late for my first class.” he excused himself.

“Yes, I should go too.”

“What's you're name by the way?” he suddenly said. He mentally kicked himself at the question.

The girl tilted her head and thought for a second, then she smiled. “Call me Ayumi.”

“It's nice meeting you.” he bowed.

Ayumi bowed back and left. Jaejoong watched her disappear around the corner. Then he saw something sparkling on the floor. He picked it up and it turned out to be a necklace with a pendant in the shape of the alphabet A. It looked so beautiful.

“Maybe it's hers.” he thought.

He wanted to run and give her back the necklace, but his class has already started. He wondered hopefully that he will see her again and stepped inside the room for his first class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the other side of the college, Junsu has found his first class. Or so he thought. He stepped inside the glass doors and walked in. the class was half filled. All eyes were on him as he proceeded to an empty seat. Most of the students looked at him with puzzled expressions while the others widened their eyes in disbelieve. The rest stared at him as he took a seat at the front, next to a girl. She was busy writing something in her book to notice Junsu's existence.

*What's with the look on their faces? Did I do something wrong?* he thought.

As a celebrity, he was used to all the stares people were giving him, but in this case he felt really uneasy at them. It's like he did something wrong because the stares he received were not the same as he usually get. He was sure that it's definitely not because he's famous but maybe something else.

Trying to avoid the stares, he greeted the girl beside him. “Excuse me.”

The girl looked up from her book towards the direction of the voice. As expected, she too widened her eyes, shocked at Junsu's presence in the class.

“Annyonghaseyo, I'm Kim Junsu.” he introduced himself.

The girl greeted him back. “I know. It's nice to meet you. I'm Kim Rachel.”

“Rachel?”

“Yes, I lived in the States when I was little.”

“Just like Yoochun!” his eyes widened in excitement.

Rachel chuckled at his cuteness. “What are you doing here?” she asked, curiously.

“Me and the rest of my members are new here.” he told.

“Not here in Seoul Academy, but here in this class.”

“W-well, this is my first class.” he answered confidently.

Before she could ask him further, the lecturer entered the class. He was about to start his lecturing when he noticed Junsu in his class.

“Who do we have here? Kim Junsu isn't it?” he asked him, a little shocked.

“Yes, sir.” he stood up and bowed.

“It's quite a surprise seeing you here. Anyway, welcome to Seoul Academy. I'm Prof. Lee Myungsoo.” he welcomed him.

He nodded and sat back again. Prof. Lee opened his book and wrote something on the whiteboard behind him.

“We'll continue where we left off last week. Metaphysics right?” he asked his students.(LOL I just wrote what comes to mind)

“Metaphysics?” he turned to Rachel in confusion.

“Yes. This is the Physics class.” she stated matter-of-factly.

“P-physics? B-but isn't this Room 202?” he looked around the room.

“No. this is Room 200. Room 202 is next to this class.” she pointed to the big number 200 on the glass doors.

“Oh, crap! I got into the wrong place! Excuse me prof?” he stood up. Everybody payed attention to him.

The Prof stopped writing and turned around.

“I'm sorry sir, but it seems that I'm in the wrong class.” he explained. Prof Lee raised his eyebrows.

“My real class is next to this one. Sorry to trouble you.” he excused himself and quickly ran out the door. Prof Lee didn't even know what to say.

Outside of the class, he flushed bright red at what happened. He could not believe he went in the wrong class. It took him a few moments to calm himself down and he walked to the class next door. This time he made sure he entered the right class. He went inside and start his first lesson. Inside Room 200, the students instantly laughed when Junsu stormed out of the class. Rachel giggled at Junsu's silliness. Even the serious Prof Lee can't help but to chuckle at him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunchtime and everyone is headed to the cafeteria for a meal. After a few struggles avoiding the fans, the boys managed to get themselves out of the class. The met each other at their lockers.

“So how is it so far?” Yoochun asked them.

“Hyung, I'm hungry. Can we talk about this at the cafeteria.” the magnae whined.

“But I-” before he could finish his sentence, Changmin dragged him towards the cafeteria and the rest follow suit. 

At the cafeteria, four of them sat at the table resting, while Changmin got up to get himself some food. Yunho kept thinking about the girl he helped earlier. Honestly, he's a little worried about her and he regretted not asking her name. Junsu still can't forget about what happened earlier. He still couldn't believe that he entered the wrong class, but at the same time he was thankful because he made a friend with Rachel. Jaejoong on the other hand smiled to himself as he remembered his encounter with Ayumi. He pulled the necklace out of his pocket and examined it carefully, hoping that he'll meet her again to give it back to her. Yoochun on the other hand was staring curiously at s.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at a table somewhere in the cafeteria three girls were sitting comfortably. Rachel was busy writing something again in her book. She slightly chuckled as she remembered the incident about Junsu  in class. Yoohee was trying to move her arm slowly after Yunho's treatment. Although it still hurt a bit, but she felt much better now than this morning. Hyerin was buying something for all of them to eat and Ye Eun was not in sight.

Ayumi was massaging her neck to relax and then she realised something that should be there was missing.

“Where is it?” she yelped.

Rachel slightly jumped in shock and Yoohee looked up to Ayumi.

“What is it?” Yoohee asked.

“My necklace!” she stood up and looked everywhere around her.

Yoohee searched in each of their bags, Rachel flipped through almost all the book on the table and Ayumi rummaged in her pockets for the necklace. Unfortunately, it was no where to be found. A few seconds later, Hyerin arrived at the table and saw the commotion going on.

“What exactly are you looking for?” she asked curiously.

“My necklace! It's missing!”Ayumi replied not looking at her.

Hyerin placed her tray on the table and joined in with them to look for the necklace. While they were busy looking for the necklace, they suddenly heard a loud scream. It was coming from somewhere inside the large cafeteria. Strangely, the voice seemed so familiar to them.

“Isn't that Ye Eun's voice?” Rachel guessed.

“Definitely it is. I know that scream anywhere.” Hyerin confirmed her.

“She's got herself in trouble again.” Ayumi concluded.

“Let's go and see what's wrong.” Yoohee suggested and they all ran towards the direction of the scream.

The members of DBSK also heard the scream and went to see what's going on. Jaejoong had a feeling whatever happened had something to do with Changmin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the cafeteria, there was another commotion going on. As expected, the voice belongs to Ye Eun. She was giving her death glare to a tall figure standing in front of her. The reason to her actions were because someone accidentally bumped to her with a tray pile up with food. Now her clothes were smeared with a mix and match of apple pudding, ketchup and cheese sauce.

Standing in front of her was a dumbfounded Changmin with a tray on each a hand. The tray on his right hand was piled up with food while the other one was half piled. The other half of the pile was on Ye Eun's clothes and all over the floor. Her scream brought the attention of everyone around them.

“Look at what you did!” she shrieked while trying to get the food off of her clothes.

“I-I well......I'm a-actually....” Changmin was at a loss for words. He couldn't say or do anything except than staring dumbfounded at Ye Eun who was about to explode in anger.

“Watch where you're going next time!” she yelled and stormed off to clean herself up.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

another update~! hehe^^ please tell me what you think about this kay? this is my first fic. so i'm sorry if it's not good. your constructive comments might help me improve~ so, i really appreciate it if u leave a comment~ ^^

comments are welcomed and loved~!