Next Victim

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

Somewhere in Seoul, in a dark room lit only with a fireplace, a figure was tapping his fingers impatiently on the large armchair. Once in a while he would glance at his watch. He is waiting for someone or rather something. Suddenly the windows to the room burst open, allowing the cold wind to enter. In a split second, someone stood next to his armchair.

“What happened?” he asked.

“Someone saw me when I was charging myself.” answered the figure next to him.

“You should have been more careful.” he warned, trying to be calm.

“I'm careful enough. They didn't even realize who I am.” the figure defended himself.

“But that was before you got caught. This is too risky. Once people know what I'm up to, my plans will be ruined! Who are they actually?” he barked.

“Dr Grant, they are investigators his wife called. I suspect they are spies.” the fake PM stated.

“Spies? KIA sent those boys again?” he made a fist. “It's bad enough they managed to get back the necklace from me. Now this! I should have killed them back then.” he gritted his teeth.

“They're girls. There were five of them.”  he informed.

“Girls? Looks like KIA is more prepared than I thought.” Dr Grant raised an eyebrow.

“Should we still continue with the plan?” the fake PM inquired.

“They are not going to stop me. No one will. We need to be more careful this time.” he stated with a hint of arrogance in his voice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls arrived at the scene just in time when Ye Eun stormed off to clean herself. Yoohee called out her name but she was to busy getting mad to notice it. Yoohee pulled Hyerin with her to go after the furious Ye Eun. At the scene, Changmin still stood dumbfounded with everyone circling him. He could hear whispers from them. Some of them blamed him, while most of them blamed Ye Eun from the accident. s arrived to see him standing with two trays on each hand.

Yunho exchanged glances with s and they understood it. Junsu and Yoochun each took the tray from his hands while Jaejoong pulled the statued Changmin back to their table and Yunho cleared out the crowd around them. Ayumi and Rachel were having a hard time looking at the scene with all the crowd swarming in but once the crowd cleared out they could only see spilled food on the ground and Yunho ordering everyone to get back to their seats. He turned around and saw the girls standing with a puzzled look on their faces.

“Get back to your seats. There's nothing here to see.” he approached them.

“But we heard our friend's scream. What happened?” Rachel asked.

A hint of recognition struck him. “You girls....we met at the hospital. Remember?”

“How we could ever forget that.” Ayumi smiled.

“Where are the others? I thought there were five of you.” he asked, looking around for Yoohee.

“Yoohee and Hyerin go after Ye Eun. I think.” Ayumi guessed.

“It's hard to calm Ye Eun when she's mad.” Rachel explained.

“What exactly happened?” Ayumi questioned.

“I'm not really sure. But from what I see here, Changmin must've accidentally spilled food at your friend. I'm sorry.” Yunho apologized on behalf of Changmin.

“I don't think Ye Eun's going to forgive him that easily.” Ayumi mumbled.

“Oh well. It's nice meeting you.” Rachel bowed and they went back to their table.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Yunho was walking back to his table, he couldn't stop guessing the name of the girl he helped earlier. *Yoohee....Hyerin....Ye Eun. I wonder which is her name? Ye Eun must be the girl who bumped to Changmin just now. Hyerin...isn't that the one who's mad at Yoochun? Maybe she's....Yoohee?* he wondered as he sat down next to Junsu facing Changmin.

“What exactly happened?” Yunho asked as soon as he sat down.

“W-well I was walking back here when I accidentally bumped to that girl and some of the food spilled on her. But really it's not my fault! It's an accident.” Changmin explained.

“You and your food always get in trouble.” Yoochun whined.

“B-but...I..” he stuttered.

“Whatever it is, I think you should apologize to her.” Jaejoong advised.

“Yes hyung.” he obeyed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ye Eun-ah, are you okay?” Hyerin asked as soon as they entered the girls toilet.

“How exactly am I going to wash this off?” Ye Eun took off her jacket.

“That's not really a big deal is it?” Yoohee said.

“For you it's not Yoohee-ah, but for me it is.” she replied while trying to scrub off the stain.

“Did you realize who you bumped into?” Hyerin questioned.

“It's DBSK's Changmin. So what?” she replied sarcastically. Hyerin and Yoohee just rolled their eyes.

Just then her Compowder rung. She picked it up, almost snapping it to two. A hologram of Gary appeared in front of them.

“Hello Gary, what's up?” Hyerin answered.

“How have you been doing girls?” he smirked.

“Not very good.” Hyerin replied while glancing at Ye Eun.

Gary just smiled. “Yoohee how's your arm?”

“It's getting better. Somebody fixed it for me.” she said with a little smile while smoothing her right arm.

“Fixed it? You didn't even tell us about it.” Hyerin and Ye Eun turned to Yoohee with puzzled looks.

“Later.” she whispered. “Found anything about the PM?” she asked Gary.

“According to the tracking device Ye Eun clipped on the fake PM, he's near us. Somewhere around Seoul.” he informed.

“How about PMs in other countries? Any reports about them missing?” Ye Eun suggested.

“No, not yet. We couldn't predict who is the next victim.” Gary sighed while checking his laptop.

“That's all?” Hyerin asked, a little disappointed.

“So far that's what we've got.” he assured them. “Unfortunately, I still can't track his exact location. He's constantly moving.”

“Can you send us the list of PMs that have been kidnapped?” Yoohee inquired. “Maybe we could get some information from that.”

“Of course, I'll send them later.” he agreed.

“Don't worry Gary. We'll take it from here. Thanks.” Ye Eun ended the call.

“Hurry up and change. I'm hungry.” Hyerin frowned, rubbing her empty stomach.

------------------------------------------------------------

At the Cafeteria they were having lunch when suddenly Yoohee's Compowder rung.

“Oh, Gary sent me the list I asked for.” she flipped it open.

Rachel leaned in closer for a better look while other listened intently.

“It's pretty long. There are cases of kidnapping almost every two days and as expected, they didn't even report for the missing.” she told them.

“Because the missing PM came back isn't it?” Ayumi guessed while taking a bite of her lunch.

“We've got to find who is the next victim.” Hyerin urged.

“Let's see. Japan's PM was kidnapped yesterday, other countries include China, Thailand, Philipines and..... Well, almost all of Asian countries.” Yoohee checked them carefully. 

“Except for one.” Rachel pointed to the screen. Both she and Yoohee looked at each other and then to their friends.

“Korea's PM.” they said in unison.

“We've got to tell Gary about this!” Ye Eun stated.