Morning Chaos

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

The next morning the girls were walking to college after they got of the bus. They were discussing about the latest victim of the kidnapping case.

“I've told Gary about the next possible victim.” Yoohee informed.

“So, what did he say?” Ayumi asked while fixing her ponytail.

“We'll have to wait. Apparently, the PM might not believe what KIA said so easily.” she explained.

“The Government always have doubts for the secret services.” Ye Eun sighed.

“If they do anything wrong, we'll have to fix it for them.” Rachel whined.

“That's why we always have to be ready.” she reminded them.

“Speaking of fixing, you still haven't told us who 'fixed' your arm Yoohee,” Hyerin nudged her while the other turn their attention to her.

Yoohee slowed her pace. She bit her lip at the thought of what happened yesterday. "Do i really have to tell you girls that? Besides, it's not really a big deal." she mumbled. Her friends gave a tell-us-or-you'll-die look that she couldn't resist. "Aish, alright. Just don't go to crazy." she reminded.

“I'm sure you girls were aware that the new students are DBSK. Right?” she spoke, as she glanced at her surroundings.

“Absolutely.” they nodded eagerly in unison.

“Did one of them helped you?” Ayumi asked excitedly.

Yoohee let out a small smile and nodded. The next thing she knew was, all her friends abruptly stopped and surrounded her. “Who is it?” Rachel asked, wide eyed.

“You've got to tell us everything!” Ayumi squealed loudly getting the attention of the people passing by.

“Was it Yoochun?” Hyerin guessed sceptically while Ye Eun waited for her answer.

“W-well.....it was...... Uknow Yunho.” she simply answered.

“What exactly happened?” Rachel asked further.

“Tell us every detail!” Hyerin inquired, as excited as Ayumi. "Don't even leave a single thing out!"

Yoohee rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. “I was walking down the hallways to my class and suddenly, I can feel my wrist being grabbed by someone.” she started as soon as they found a bench and sat down comfortably.

“Then, what next?” Ayumi grinned widely.

“My whole arm hurts so much, that even touching it gives me pain, let alone grabbing it so firmly. I've been holding in the pain for quite a while, but right there and then, I couldn't take it anymore. I dropped on my knees and.....cried.” she mumbled the last sentence.

“You cried?” Ayumi raised an eyebrow.

“It hurts too much. You would too if you were me.” she reasoned.

“But why did he do that?” Ye Eun butted in.

“Stop interrupting will you? Let Yoohee finish first.” Rachel whined at both of them.

“He asked me if I was ok. I can't really answer him cause of the pain and the next thing I knew was, he took my arm and without warning he twisted it and I cried again, but can feel all the tendons in my arm are back in position.” they yelped in response.

Yoohee carried on. “He asked again if I was ok but seeing no answer from me, he apologized and held out his hand to help me up. I took it, then he helped me up and picked up my files to me.” she stopped.

“That's all? I can sense there are more.” Hyerin crossed her arms before her.

“He offered me his handkerchief and I thanked him. Then, I helped him to find his first class. He left, and I went to class. Happy now? That's all that happened and in details.” she finished.

There was silence as her friends thought about her story. She could hear a loud and heavy sigh from Ayumi as she once again melted into goo with Rachel following suit. Hyerin just stared at her wide eyed.

“Feeling better now? Your arm?” Hyerin asked in concern.

“It's still a little bit hurt and swollen, but it's way better than before. At least I can move them now. I think it'll be better in a few days.” she answered while massaging her right arm.

“That was so dreamy. All I got was my favourite jacket stained with food by that monster eater magnae.” Ye Eun scoffed.

“Was that his new nickname?” Yoohee chuckled.

“He has always been one. By the way, does he know your name?” Ye Eun questioned as Rachel and Ayumi came back to their normal solid self.

“Oh..well I kinda forgot to introduce myself. Besides, he didn't ask and it's not really that important.” she scratched her head shyly. "I bet he forgot about me already. So, it's no big deal."

“I still haven't found my necklace.” Ayumi pouted.

“Come on let's go or we'll be late.” Hyerin suggested.

She was the first one to stand up. Unfortunately for Hyerin, that exact time a car was zooming by and it passed over a puddle of water on the street. The water splashed to the sidewalk and on her, drenching her clothes, hair and almost her entire body. The others gaped in horror.

“Hyerin, are you okay?” they approached the furious Hyerin.

“Yah! Pabo!” she yelled at the black BMW disappearing around the corner. “Let's go.” she beckoned her friends to fasten their pace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon they arrived at the college, they caught a sight of the BMW earlier. Without thinking, Hyerin stormed off to the car as the driver was getting himself out. To her surprise, the driver was yet again the famous Micky Yoochun. Her friends ran after her.

“You again!” she shouted. “Seriously, who approved your driver's license? Cause to me, you don't deserve license from any of the countries in the world!” she scolded.

Yoochun stared at the drenched Hyerin from head to toe. Then he realized what made her mad. The puddle that he passed over earlier splashed on Hyerin. He had been wondering who was the unlucky girl standing on the sidewalk just now. Now he got the answer.

“Sidewalks were made to walk on them, not stand on them. Besides, it's not my fault there was a puddle of water there.” he defended.

“You should have avoided it!” she yelped.

“No, YOU should have avoided it.” he talked back.

Hyerin can't take it anymore, each time they meet, all he did was pissing her off. She stomped over to him with her arms stretched out ready to strangle him to death. Yoochun was at a dead end, there was nowhere to run. Luckily, before Hyerin's killing arms reach his precious neck, her friends arrived just in time to stop her.

“Hyerin-ah, stop!” Yoohee yelled, waving her arms in front of her.

“Let me kill him!” she screamed.

Rachel pulled her waist while Ye Eun and Ayumi each got hold of her outstretched arms and Yoohee blocked her from the front. Seeing Hyerin was struggling helplessly to escape her friends grip and there was no way she could get away, he smirked and walked closer to her.

“I'd like to see you try.” he .

“Why you!” she struggled even harder. “Pabo!” she yelled.

“What did you just say?” he glared.

“You heard me.” she scoffed.

Now Yoochun was also fired up and he too tried to strangle her. But quickly, the rest of DBSK came to the rescue. Changmin and Jaejoong grabbed his arms while Junsu held him back by pulling his waist with both arms and clinging one foot to the lamp post nearby for support and Yunho stood in front of him. Lucky for them, it was still too early for anyone to notice the chaos going on.

Still struggling to get away, Hyerin pushed Yoohee to the side, sending her towards the car. She accidentally knocked her head against it. Yoochun shoved Yunho out of the way with much force which sent him crashing to Yoohee who was rubbing her head. He accidentally pinned her to the car and she knocked her already swollen head again but this time with more force because of Yunho. To add to the pain, her swollen arm stung her again. Yunho who was shocked, quickly pulled himself away.

Unable to control them any longer, Yoohee took one last option, she yelled on top of her lungs to both of them. “You guys, STOP!”

Her loud yell startled them all and they shifted their attention to her. Junsu who was pulling Yoochun, fell down after losing the support. He clumsily stood back up.

“You guys are so childish! This is not how we resolve things!” she scolded them. Her head was starting to feel dizzy.

She took a few deep breaths then looked at Yoochun. “Yoochun-sshi, I'm sure you're a wise and patient person. You can think of other ways to resolve this.”

“Hyerin-ah, you're very patient and forgiving. Why can't you forgave him already?” she turned to her while rubbing her swollen head.

There was an awkward silence, no one moved an inch. They stared at her who was rubbing her head and wincing in pain. Yunho himself was tongue tied at her scream just now.

“Y-Yoohee-ah your head....is...” Hyerin pointed to the bump in Yoohee's head.

She raised her eyebrows at Hyerin and stopped rubbing her head. Somehow the pain was more than the one you would feel if you had swollen head. She started to feel dizzier as she felt some sort of thick liquid trickled down her right temple. Curious as to what it was, she slightly touched it with her fingers. 

She looked down at her fingers to find a dark red liquid. “B...blood....” she mumbled as she was starting to lose her balance.

“Yoohee!” her friends gasped.