Daring and Caring

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

She looked down at her fingers to find a dark red liquid. “B...blood....” she mumbled as she was starting to lose her balance.

“Yoohee!” her friends gasped.

Luckily, Yunho caught her before she hit the hard concrete ground. “She cut her temple. It needs to be wrapped up fast or the bleeding won’t stop. Is there a nurse office or anything similar here?” Yunho asked as soon as he examined her wound.

“Well, the college’s infirmary is just around the corner at the end of the hallway.” Ayumi answered while pointing towards the said direction. Yoohee had fainted. Without a second thought, Yunho carried her bridal style and rushed to the college's infirmary leaving the rest of them standing there dumbfounded. Yoohee's friends could do nothing to stop him.

There was an awkward silence. After a few more moments, Rachel spoke up. “We'll settle this later. Hyerin-ah you'd better get yourself cleaned up, I'm going to check Yoohee's condition.” She bowed to four males standing in front of them then pushed Ye Eun, Ayumi and the drenched Hyerin inside the college.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Inside, Rachel went to the infirmary to check on Yoohee while Ye Eun and Ayumi helped Hyerin get herself cleaned up. The boys were sitting at one of the tables in the college's garden discussing the matter and trying to calm the angry Yoochun.

“Hyung, would you apologize to her already?” the magnae suggested.

“You'd better apologize to the girl you spilled food on too.” Yoochun snapped.

“Oh, and don't forget the girl that knocked her head twice because of Yunho hyung.” Junsu reminded. “I could never imagine how scary you guys are when you get mad. I hope she’s not badly injured.” He commented.

“Somehow I had a feeling we'd better not interfere in that. I’m sure Yunho knows what he’s doing.” Jaejoong said and the others nodded in agreement. What Yunho did just now was really unexpected, yet they couldn't help to agree that he did the right thing.

“It's only our second day in college and we managed to get ourselves into this mess.” Changmin sighed. “We better be careful, or else we’ll blow our cover.”

Suddenly, Yoochun's phone rang. It was Gary. Everyone focused on him as he answered the call. “Yoochun, I need you and the rest at my office after your classes ended for today.” Gary stated as soon as Yoochun picked up the phone.

“Well, okay. We'll be there. Is there any problem?” he replied.

“I can't say much but it has something to do with you and the PM's son. Remember?” Gary reminded him about the accident.

“Did the PM knew about this?” Yoochun gasped in horror.

“I'll tell you everything when you get here.” he said and ended the call.

“I think we'll be in a big trouble.” he turned to s worriedly after the call ended.

“Correction. Not we but YOU will be in big trouble.” Junsu emphasized as he and the rest left for their classes, leaving Yoochun alone. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho burst through the door of the infirmary. He didn't need to knock as this was an emergency. A woman in her thirties who stood behind the desk at the reception ran to him as soon as she saw the unconscious Yoohee in his arms. “What happened to her?” she asked.

“She knocked her head twice and fainted.” Yunho simply answered. “We better do something quick. She's bleeding.” he urged.

“Put her on the bed, I'll need to take a look at her wound.” she ordered. “Can you please wait outside?” she asked as Yunho placed Yoohee gently on the bed.

“Outside? But why?” he turned to her.

“Seoul Academy's infirmary has a high standard as any hospitals out there. This is one of the rules you have to follow. Besides, I can't do my work if someone is staring.” she explained.

“B-but I....she's...” Yunho hesitated. “Can’t I help too?” he asked.

The nurse eyed him curiously at his statement. “I think it’s better if I do it. I’m more qualified. Don't worry, I'll call you when I'm done.” she assured him.

“B-but… I’m qua-… Y-yes.” He protested but stopped as if having a second thought and reluctantly agreed as he took a seat outside the door. “I think I’ll be more qualified.” He sighed heavily.

About fifteen minutes later, Mrs Jun, the college nurse came out. Yunho quickly stood up and asked. “How is she? The cut is not too deep to be stitched right?”

The nurse raised an eyebrow at him before she nodded. “She's fine. It's not that bad. And yes, it isn't too deep to need stitches, but her swollen forehead looks pretty serious. She'll be fine in a few days I guess.” she explained carefully.

“Can I see her now?” he inquired hopefully.

“She has not woken up yet. I suggest you come and see her later. Let her rest for now. Don't you have classes to attend to?” she replied, glancing at her watch.

“Yes, but what about her?” Yunho hesitated. He felt really guilty after what happened.

“I'll take care of her. I assume she'll wake up in a few hours. You can come back here by then.” she confirmed.

“I'll be back at lunch. Thanks.” he bowed.

“You're welcome.” she bowed back and watched him disappear around the corner. “Hmm, strange but interesting boy.” She mumbled to herself.

Just then, Rachel came from the opposite side. “Mrs. Jun!” she called out.

“Morning Rachel.” Mrs. Jun greeted.

“Morning, how's Yoohee doing?” she asked while peeking inside the door.

“She's fine, not very serious. But, she haven't wake up yet,” she told her.

“Never mind, let her rest. She needs it.” Rachel sighed in relief.

“What actually happened, Rachel? Who is the boy that sent Yoohee here?” Mrs Jun asked. She knew all five girls very well. If any of them needs to come to the infirmary, the others will be here too. But today, something unexpected happened.

“It's a long story. Maybe you can ask Yoohee when she wakes up. I'm going to class now.” Rachel explained briefly.

“Goodbye.” she waved her goodbye as Rachel to, disappeared around the corner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyerin just finished cleaning herself and changed into a new outfit. Ayumi, Ye Eun and Hyerin were walking alone to their class when suddenly, they heard a loud whirring sound coming from the ceiling above their heads. Everyone looked up towards the strange noise.

“What was that?” Ayumi asked.

“Maybe it's the air-conditioner?”  Ye Eun guessed.

“I doubt it, doesn't sound like one.” Hyerin disagreed.

“I've never heard that sound before.” Ayumi stated.

“Maybe it's a g-g-ghost?” Ye Eun stuttered uncomfortably.

“That's ridiculous Ye Eun-ah. Besides, it's morning.” Hyerin who doesn't believe in ghost replied.

“Then, whaaaaa.........!!!!” Ayumi screamed.

Suddenly, the floor under them opened up, swallowing them inside.

“What's happening?” Hyerin yelled.

“I don't know!” Ye Eun screamingly answered.

“Aahh!!!” Ayumi just continued screaming her lungs out.

After screaming for what felt like forever, the falling came to an end when they fell on top of something soft and comfy one by one. 

“Ouch! Someone stepped on my foot!” Ye Eun groaned.

“Ye Eun-ah, get off! You're pinning my hand!” Ayumi screamed while trying to pull out her hand.

“Get off of me both of you!” Hyerin who was at the bottom cried out. They were struggling to get themselves free when something or rather someone else came crashing down on them.

“Ouch! Rachel?” Ayumi squealed, recognizing the person on top of her.

“Yah! Watch where you're falling!” Ye Eun screamed in pain.

“I can't control that!” Rachel reasoned with a yell.

“Girls, I'm suffocating here!” Hyerin shrieked from under the pile, ending the fight.

“Girls, you're here.” Gary came through a door into his office.

“Gary? What is this all about?” Ayumi widened her eyes when she realized they fell into Gary's office in KIA.

“Nothing, I'm just testing our new emergency transportation system. Looks like it worked pretty well. You girls just need to fix the landing.” he explained briefly.

“That's what you call transportation? More like falling into a pit of doom.” Rachel commented while stretching herself.

“So we're the part of the experiment?” Ye Eun guessed as they sat down comfortably.

“Not really. I have some information for you.” he sat down and took out a file. “We've done some investigations and if we are correct, the kidnappers might struck today.”

“You mean the PM kidnappers?” Hyerin asked, remembering their latest case.

“Correct. He'll visit his son at Seoul General Hospital this evening. You girls have to be ready.” he confirmed. “I'll send the rest of the details to each of your Compowder later on.”

“Okay, thanks Gary.” Ayumi said.

“By the way, how's Yoohee doing?” he asked when he realized the leader is missing.

“How do you know?” Ye Eun asked him curiously.

“Girls, there is nothing that I don’t know.” He replied as matter-of-factly. “And you better be careful not to blow your cover.” He reminded as the girls nodded.

“Yoohee will be fine, just having a little rest. But don't worry, she'll be there.” Rachel assured him.

“Good. Now you better get back to class.” he waved goodbye as he pushed a button the girls from the ceiling. He heard their faint screams disappear as he continued his job.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“W-where am I?” Yoohee mumbled as she slowly opened her eyes.

“Oh, you're up.” Mrs Jun walked to her and smiled.

“Mrs. Jun? How did I get here?” she looked around when she realized she's on the bed at the college's infirmary. “What happened?” she asked her as she tried to remember what happened.

“I guess you hit your head quite badly huh? Well, you fainted and a fine young gentleman brought you here.” she replied.

“Yunho-sshi?” she guessed as a memory came back to her.

“Hmm..I don't know his name apparently.” she shook her head.

“Where is he now?” she asked while looking around for any signs of Yunho.

“In class perhaps. He wanted to see you but I told him you need some rest.” she stated. “How are you feeling?” Mrs Jun asked as she examined her wound.

“Very light-headed and a little stinging pain.” she weakly replied.

“Don't worry, it'll go away soon. What actually happened to you?” she questioned curiously.

“Hyerin had a quarrel this morning and we tried to stop her but she pushed me away and I knocked my head twice. My temple bled and then I fainted. I don't know what happened next.” Yoohee explained with a heavy sigh.

“Hyerin is pretty strong when she’s mad. I’ll keep in mind to not make her mad.” Mrs Jun joked and Yoohee slightly chuckled in response.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Mrs. Jun walked to the door to answer it. It was Yunho. “Hello, it's me again. It's lunchtime now. Can I see her?” he politely asked with a smile.

Mrs Jun looked at her watch. “You're right in time. She just woke up.” she told him.

“How is she?” he widened his eyes hopefully.

“Still a little weak as I see it, but she's fine. Since you're here, you can take care of her. I'm going for lunch.” she said as she grabbed her purse.

“Of course. She didn’t eat anything yet right?” Yunho asked.

“Not yet, she just woke up a few minutes ago. She can already leave if she wants to.” she informed. “Thank you!” she said as she walked to lunch.

Yunho twisted the doorknob and took a deep breath as he stepped inside. He walked slowly to the bed at the end of the room where Yoohee was. “Yunho-sshi!” Yoohee said as soon as she saw him. She tried to stand up and bowed to him, but Yunho quickly came and stop her.

“No, you're still weak. Just lay down or else you’ll get weaker.” he said as he pushed her to lay down back again. He took a remote and pushed a button, making the bed rose up to a comfortable position for her.

“Thank you.” she softly said.

“I bet you haven’t eaten anything yet?” he asked. She just nodded her head in response.

“Good then, I brought something for you.” he took out a container from his bag and put it on the table in front of her. “It's chicken porridge. The best I've ever tasted in my whole life.” he smiled while opening the lid letting the delicious smell of the porridge out. “Try them.” he said as he took out a spoon for her.

“Thanks, but this is too much I-” she tried to reject.

“I insist.” he cut her. “It’ll help you feel better. Trust me. Besides, you're hungry. Aren't you?” he looked at her. She looked down and her stomach grumbled.

Yunho chuckled as Yoohee blushed. “Try them.” he handed her the spoon. Yoohee took it and spooned some of the porridge into . The taste is incredible, she couldn't help to widen her eyes in amazement.

“Delicious isn't it?” he smiled at her as she shyly nodded. “Finish them.” he said as he took a seat.

A moment of silence fell over the two people as Yoohee continued eating while Yunho sat there just staring at her. She felt really uncomfortable and she wished that she's not blushing madly. It's too awkward to have someone staring at you while you eat. All the while she avoided eye contact with him.

Her bang covered her bandaged right temple from peoples view. Suddenly she felt something getting closer to her. She glanced to her right to find Yunho's hand inching closer to her face. She froze in that position.

“Does it hurt badly? Thank goodness you didn’t need stitches.” he asked as he tucked her bang behind her ear and examined her wound. Yoohee's body stiffened at his touch and she could feel her face go extremely warm.

“Ouch!” she hissed when he lightly touched her wound.

“I'm sorry! Are you okay?” he asked in concern.

“T-that's okay. I'm fine.” she shook her head lightly, feeling a bit dizzy. “I've finished eating. I think I need to go now. I have to meet my friends.” she got off the bed.

Yoohee lost her balance and fell down on her knees. Yunho quickly came and helped her up. “You still have to rest more. You’re feeling light-headed and it could get worse.” He suggested as he pulled her to the bed.

“I'll be fine.” she pushed Yunho's hands away and grabbed her bag. She bowed to him closing the door behind her, leaving Yunho standing there with a puzzled look on his face.

“Did I do something wrong? I hope she’ll be alright though.” he sighed to himself and wondered.

------------------------------------------------------

updated~! i'll update again later so you guys just have to wait~! thnx for reading^^