Lost

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

The girls were at the cafeteria eating lunch. Ye Eun was busy observing someone at one of the food counter. “It's about time they do that. Someone needs to control his eating habits.” Ye Eun mumbled to herself.

“Who are you talking about?” Rachel asked.

“That monster eater magnae.” she replied sarcastically.

“Are you seriously going to call him that?” Hyerin butted in.

“What's wrong with it? He is one.” she said as matter-of-factly.

“It's kinda cute for him.” Ayumi chuckled. Ye Eun just rolled her eyes.

“How's Yoohee-ah?” Hyerin asked Rachel.

“I checked her this morning. Not very serious, just a minor injury. She'll be fine.” Rachel replied.

“Was Yunho with her?” Ayumi questioned hopefully.

“No, Mrs Jun won't let him meet her till she wakes up.” she stated.

“Poor Yoohee. It must've hurt badly.” Ye Eun commented.

“It's all my fault. I should apologize to her.” Hyerin blamed herself.

“What about Yoochun?” Rachel inquired.

“Because of him, I hurt my best friend. There's no way I'm going to apologize before he does.” she scoffed.

“When will this be over.” Ayumi sighed. “You know, you could blow our cover.”

“Let’s go check out Yoohee’s condition.” Ye Eun suggested as the others nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the food counter, Changmin was blinded by delicious food all around him. He wanted to take as much as possible but Jaejoong made sure he or one of the members accompany him each time he went to buy food to keep him away from trouble like last time and to avoid him from buying too much food.

“Oh hyung, that looks delicious!” Changmin pointed to the pizza. “I want this one!” he grabbed the lemon pudding. “Oh, and that!” he took a bowl of noodles. The food on his tray almost piled up like a mountain. A few fans were eyeing him and chuckling at his behaviour.

“Changmin-ah, you eat like there's no tomorrow. We eat lunch here everyday. These things are always available.” Yoochun whined while putting back the pudding he just took.

“But hyung, they might change the menu tomorrow. I can't miss all of these.” he reasoned and took back the pudding from Yoochun.

“Alright, but remember what Jaejoong hyung said, maximum two trays only.” Yoochun reminded. There was no way he could fight Changmin and his food.

“Yes, yes I got it hyung.” he said as he grabbed another tray.

After a grueling 10 minutes of fighting about the massive amount of food he bought, they went back to the table. “Changmin-ah, what's all this? Yoochun-ah, didn't I tell you to look out for him?” Jaejoong scolded while pointing to the trays Changmin was holding.

“It's hopeless hyung. He'll never listen to me.” Yoochun replied while taking a seat.

“Well, I'm not buying these for myself. It's for us. You can have them too.” the magnae defended himself.

“Really? Well then, I want this one!” Junsu took the pizza.

“No you can't!” he glared at him.

“What about this one?” Junsu chose the double sandwich.

“Nope.” he shook his head.

“Fine, I'll take this.” he reached towards the burger.

“Hands off Junsu hyung!” he grabbed it before Junsu could land his fingers on it.

“What the? Yah, you said we can eat them too.” he whined.

“This tray is mine. Hyungs tray is that one.” Changmin pointed to the tray on Junsu's left. Compared to  Changmin's it didn't have that much food as he does. Junsu pouted as he unwrapped a sandwich.

“Where's Yunho hyung? Did he eat?” Yoochun asked while looking around.

“He went to see the girl who's injured earlier.” Jaejoong replied.

“Oh.” Yoochun sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls went to the infirmary and brought Yoohee some lunch. “Is Mrs Jun inside?” Hyerin asked.

“No, I saw her having lunch at the cafeteria just now.” Rachel answered.

“So, Yoohee's alone?” Ayumi raised an eyebrow.

“Maybe?” Ye Eun guessed.

Meanwhile, Yunho was still puzzled for Yoohee actions earlier. After a while, he sat down with a sad sigh. “Did I do something wrong?” he guessed. “Why did she left just like that?” he wondered.

He looked at the empty bed beside him and saw something shining. He took it for a closer look.

It was a shining pink compact powder. He didn't gave much attention to it until he realized that it was much more heavier than a normal one. Curious as to what's inside it, he opened it carefully. “Omo!” was all that he could say. For inside the compact powder was not the usual thing you might see. Instead of a mirror, there was a computer screen fitted perfectly in the frame and there's no powder whatsoever. It was lined up with a miniature keyboard completed with a scanner. “Interesting… What is this?” he mumbled.

What he didn't know was that he was holding one of KIA's most advanced gadget. Just then, the girls arrived in front of the infirmary. Ayumi knocked on the door twice, but there's no answer. So they just went inside to find Yunho sitting near the bed and examining something pink in his hands intently. “Oh, Yunho-sshi? What are you doing here?” Ayumi asked as soon as she entered.

“Where's Yoohee?” Rachel inquired.

“S-she j-just left.” Yunho quickly closed the Compowder shut and shoved it in his pocket. He grabbed his bag and left.

“What wrong with him? Acting all suspicious.” Ye Eun asked, puzzled.

“I don't know.” Hyerin shrugged.

“Hey look!” Ayumi pointed to the empty bowl on the table.

“Did he bring her something?” Ye Eun asked.

“But where's Yoohee-ah?” Hyerin looked around.

“Come on I know where to find her.” Rachel beckoned them to follow her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

They found Yoohee sitting alone in the garden, spacing out. Her head still felt a slight stinging pain from earlier. Ayumi crept quietly behind her to surprise her. “Spacing out again Your Highness?” she startled her.

“Yah, Ayumi-ah. I told you to stop calling me that.” she rolled her eyes.

“What? Well, you are one.” she replied with a grin.

“Did you eat lunch? Are you feeling alright?” Rachel asked. Yoohee nodded.

“Was it from Yunho?” Ye Eun guessed. Yoohee widened her eyes and quickly turned to her.

“So it's true!” Ayumi squealed. Yoohee just sighed and rolled her eyes.

“There's definitely something going on between you two.” Hyerin rubbed her chin.

“Okay enough of this. We've got to focus on today's mission.” Rachel pushed them away from Yoohee and sat down beside her.

“Mission?” Yoohee raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, we met Gary this morning. He told us to be ready cause the kidnappers might struck today.” Ye Eun informed.

“Where? When?” Yoohee inquired.

“He sent the details to our Compowder. You didn't receive it?” Ayumi stated and took out her's.

“No.” Yoohee quickly grabbed her bag and rummaged inside it. She checked in every single part of her bag. “Girls, it's not here.” she looked up at them.

“How can it be?” Rachel grabbed Yoohee's bag and searched inside. She too found nothing.

“Did you left it at home?” Ye Eun asked.

“No, I brought it along with me.” she said as she checked in her pockets. But she still can't find it.

“Maybe it fell of your pockets somewhere?” Hyerin suggested.

“At the infirmary!” she shrieked and ran towards the infirmary.

Her friends ran after her. “Yoohee-ah! Wait for us!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoohee burst through the infirmary and quickly ran to the bed she slept earlier. Mrs Jun already tidied up the bed. She who was working behind her desk jumped up in shock. “Yoohee-ah, what's wrong?” she asked while panting heavily. She ignored the increasing pain in her head.

“Did you see any Compow.... I mean my compact powder?” she inquired while looking under the bed.

“I don't think so. What does it look like?” she asked.

“It's pink and shiny. About this big.” she drew the size in mid-air.

“I didn't found anything when I tidied up the bed just now. Maybe you left it somewhere else?” she suggested.

“No, I'm very sure I left it here.” she stated.

Just then, her friends came in. “Yoohee-ah did you find it?” Rachel asked. She turned around and shook her head.

Then she remembered something. “Yunho! I’ll be dead if he knows.” she yelped. “Where is he?” she asked her friends.

“He left when we came just now.” Ayumi said.

“Maybe he's at the cafeteria with the rest of them.” Ye Eun guessed. Without thinking twice, Yoohee ran out towards the cafeteria to find Yunho. When she arrived, DBSK were nowhere to be seen. She asked one of the students there but they said they already left the college.

“What do we do now?” she asked with a sad tone. “What if he found out? I'll be in big trouble!” she cupped her face, tears forming in her eyes.

“There's nothing we could do. We don't know where he is.” Ayumi patted her shoulder for comfort.

“But this is serious matter! I could blow our cover and you girls know the consequences if we lose our gadgets!” she yelped while massaging her temples.

“We'll just have to pray that he didn't found out anything.” Ye Eun hoped.

“Yoohee-ah we'll take care of that later. Right now we've got a mission.” she comforted Yoohee and she nodded in response while wiping her tears away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the boys already finished their lunch and went to meet Gary at his office. Changmin was munching on some chips while Junsu was sleeping and Yoochun was spacing out. Yunho was sitting in the passenger's seat beside Jaejoong while checking out what's inside the Compowder.

He pushed a button and a message popped up. *What's this?* he wondered as he read the contents. *Seoul General Hospital. Ward 20, third floor. The PM came with two bodyguards. Be ready.* he mumbled the words silently. 

*Ward 20 on the third floor, isn't that Inhwan's room? The PM… hmm he is the PM's son. If I didn't know any better I'd say she's planning to kidnap either the PM or his son.* he smirked. *Wait a second!* he widened his eyes.

“Maybe I should be careful of that girl. She may not seem as what I think she is.” He mumbled silently. Yunho doesn't want to jump into conclusions easily so he closed the phone and kept it safely with him. He thought that he should investigate this further before telling anyone about it.

A few minutes later, they arrived at Gary's office. Jaejoong drove into the parking lot and parked inside Gary's large office. “Boys, how's college so far?” he asked as he stood up.

“It's kinda good. But we got into a mess on our first day.” Yoochun whined.

“You got in the most of it.” Jaejoong reminded as he and Junsu took a seat.

“I love the cafeteria! It has everything there!” Changmin exclaimed while munching on the chips.

“Why did you call us? Do you have another mission for us?” Yunho inquired.

“It's not exactly a mission, but more of a task.” he stated. “Bad news for you Yoochun, the PM knew about his son's accident and he's really mad about it.”

“Is Yoochun going to be jailed?” Junsu gasped. Yoochun nudged him.

“No, he wants a special bodyguard for his son and I think the best choice would be you guys since Yoochun was responsible for the accident.” he informed.

“What!” yelled DBSK in unison.

“But Gary, you know how busy we are with our daily schedules and college. It's impossible for us to guard him 24/7.” Yunho reasoned.

“I understand your busy schedule. That's why I've personally created another schedule for you on when to guard the boy.” he smiled while handing Yunho the file.

He took it and flipped it open. “It took on most of our free time!” he widened his eyes.

The rest of the members were going to strangle Yoochun when Gary spoke. “I'm sure it would be fun. You're guarding a cute and lovable little boy. It won't be hard, would it?”

“Yes, but why the rest have to do it too?” Junsu whined.

“You guys are a team. For backup.” he informed.

“We start now.” Yunho ordered.

“Now?” Jaejoong whined.

“Yes, right now.” Gary nodded. “What are you waiting for? Hurry up! He's waiting.” he smiled.

The boys bowed to him and left for the hospital. Jaejoong shoved Yoochun inside the car while Junsu took the file from Yunho's hands and smacked Yoochun's head with it. Changmin covered Yoochun's head with the large chips bag for revenge while Yunho was quietly thinking about Yoohee and the Compowder he found. “Great, this gives me a chance to investigate on that girl. It’ll be very interesting.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys~! as promised~ another update for today! sorry for the late update. i was really busy. this update is a little weird right? lols XD

i'll be going away for awhile tomorrow and probably will be back by sunday or monday. so i can't update by then. but be on the lookout~! i'll be visiting my grandparents & i don't think my dad will allow me to go online. so, i'll probably have a break for a while. i'll try to go online, but i can't promise.

till then, enjoy my update~!