Resolution?

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

Yoochun and Changmin left Inhwan's room after they received a call from their manager for their next schedule. They were walking along the hallways towards the emergency room to look for Jaejoong and Yunho. Meanwhile, it seemed that everyone forgot about Junsu who had been locked inside the Janitor for hours. “Aish, what kind of lock did they use for this door?” Junsu sighed heavily. “I can't even kick the door open.”

Being an expert in locks, he had been trying to open the lock for hours, but all his attempts failed. He leaned against the door, wiping beads of sweat forming on his forehead. “It seems like I'll have to use the last option,” he told himself.

Junsu turned around and stood up, facing the door. He raised both his hands and banged on the door with all his might. “Help! Somebody out there! I'm locked!” he cried out.

Luckily, Changmin and Yoochun were walking in that direction and heard him. “Hyung, that sounds like Junsu hyung.” Changmin guessed.

“Come to think of it, it does sounds like him.” Yoochun agreed. Changmin walked closer to the door and turned the knob. As soon as he did that, Junsu came crashing onto him, hands still moving back and forth, banging onto the door or onto Changmin to be exact.

“Help!” he yelled.

“Hyung!? Yah, it's me!” Changmin shrieked, avoiding Junsu's fist.

“Changmin-ah! Finally, I'm saved!” he yelped and hugged the magnae 

“How did you get yourself locked in the Janitor?” Yoochun asked, he couldn’t help to let out a chuckle.

“It's Rachel. She pushed me inside and locked the door. I'm guessing she took away the keys with her.” Junsu explained.

“And you can't open the door by yourself?” Changmin questioned, raising an eyebrow. “Where did your skills of breaking and entering gone to?” he asked. 

“I tried using my skills to open the door, but it won't budge. I even tried kicking it,” he reasoned. “It's just too hard.” he sighed.

“Maybe you're just trying too hard.” Yoochun chuckled.

“Where's Jaejoong and Yunho hyung?” Junsu asked, ignoring Yoochun.

“They're at the emergency unit.” Changmin replied.

“Why? What's wrong?” he asked.

“One of the girls, Yoohee if not mistaken was badly injured.” Yoochun answered.

“And Yunho hyung brought her there.” Changmin added.

“How?” he asked again.

“We don't know anything.” both Changmin and Yoochun replied in unison. “But things are starting to get more complicated…” the magnae commented as the other just shrugged. He rolled his eyes at them. Was he the only one who cared that the girls were acting weirdly?

“Where are you going?” Junsu inquired.

“To get them. Manager hyung called, we have a schedule in an hour.” Yoochun said. They arrived at the emergency room and found out about Yoohee's condition. Yunho was reluctant to go, he wanted to wait till Yoohee wakes up, but Ayumi promised they’d call them as soon as she wakes up. Ayumi and Jaejoong exchanged phone numbers and they left for their schedule.


 

“Excuse me, is there a patient here by the name Lee Yoohee?” a girl asked the receptionist.

“Lee Yoohee? She is in ward 203.” the receptionist replied. Muttering a simple ‘thanks’ she ran towards the direction mentioned earlier.

Suddenly the door opened, it was Hyejin. “Unnie!” she called out as soon as she saw Rachel and Ayumi. Hyejin went to the hospital as soon as she got a call from Rachel.

“Hyejin-ah, you're here!” Ayumi stood up and hugged her.

“How's Yoohee unnie?” she asked worriedly, staring at the figure lying weakly on the hospital bed. “What happened to her?” she asked, tears rolled down her cheeks as she approached her sister.

“She was injured in a mission.” Ayumi muttered with a shaking voice.

“Please let Yoohee unnie be alright. I can't afford to lose another family member.” Hyejin silently prayed as she took a seat beside the bed.

Yoohee was starting to gain consciousness. She couldn't open her eyes. They felt heavy and her head ached so much as if it was about to explode. Finally, she managed to open her eyes gently, slowly adjusting to the bright lights. She saw Ayumi and Rachel sitting on the sofa and Hyejin was leaning next to her bed. She tried to speak, but was bone dry. “Unnie!” Hyejin exclaimed happily.

 “Hyejin-ah?” Yoohee asked weakly, her voice was hoarse.

“How are you feeling?” Rachel stood up and asked. Yoohee tried to move her right arm, but she can't as she felt a sharp pain in her entire arm. She groaned in pain.

“Don't move unnie you're hurt.” Hyejin held her hand, still worried of her injured sister. Rachel went out to call the doctor.

“What happened?” she asked while looking around for any signs of Yunho. She didn't dare to ask about him.

“Don't you remember what happened?” Ayumi asked worriedly, she's afraid Yoohee might get amnesia.

“I.... think I do.” she replied, unsure as she slowly traced back her memory.

“Thank goodness you're alright. We're so worried about you.” Ayumi hugged her.

“Unnie what exactly happened to you?”  Hyejin asked curiously. She knew it had something to do with their latest mission. Yoohee was the only family member she has in this world. Their parents died in a mission, yes they were spies too and their eldest brother was lost in a mission five years ago. Some suspect he already died. Since then, Yoohee was the only one left. They made a family with their friends.

“I... the PM....oh no!” Yoohee gasped as the incident at the rooftop came back to her. “He's been kidnapped!” she tried to sit up but fell back. Her arm and head ached terribly.

“Never mind that Yoohee. Just rest. You need it.” Rachel who came in with the doctor assured her.

The doctor examined Yoohee gently and carefully. After a while, he spoke. “Don't worry she's fine. But she might have to stay in the hospital for a couple of days until she was ready to be discharged.” he informed and left the room.

“What happened when I was unconscious?” Yoohee asked in a leader tone. She could care less of her injuries right now. A simple mistake made by her could risk the lives of many people. She had to go on with the mission despite her injuries.

“Hyerin and Ye Eun were attacked by another guard in Inhwan’s ward. But the situation is under control now.” Rachel replied.

Yoohee sighed heavily while rubbing her temples. This mission is harder than she expected. There’s too much interference from many people. “As expected, the guard is also a clone. Got any new clues?” she asked.

“So far, we’re still unable to track down their base. Whoever we’re dealing with probably knew we’re on their tail.” Ayumi replied as frustrated as the leader herself.

“And to make things worse, our only evidence is gone. The dead clone that attacked Ye Eun is gone when we went to check on it.” Rachel informed.

Yoohee stayed silent for a while, thinking of the whole situation. How exactly do they resolve this? They didn’t’ even know who they are dealing with. They are trying to find more answers instead; they were flooded with more questions. “Tell Ye Eun to monitor the whereabouts of the clone which she clipped on the tracer. I’ll try to talk to Gary, he might have more news for us. In the mean time, keep your eyes peeled for any more attacks.” She ordered as her members nodded.

“Unnie, you’re working too hard. You should rest.” Hyejin pushed her sister down to lay on the bed. She was getting worried looking at her paled faced sister.

“I’ll be fine. Besides, I’ve faced this situation many times before right? This mission is more important.” Yoohee reasoned while patting her sister’s hand for assurance. Truth was, her head was throbbing hard from the impact she had. She tried to hold in the pain with a smile.


 

“Congratulations sunbaenim!”

“You’re welcome. Thank you!”

“Great performance guys! See you later.”

“Thank you for your hard work!”

DBSK had again won first place at the Oricon Charts for their new single. They were greeted and congratulated by everyone who they met. They bowed and thanked every one of them with a smile at their success. After a long tiring day, they went back to their dorm to rest.

“Guys, Yoohee’s conscious now.” Jaejoong spoke, breaking the silence as everyone turned their attention to him. He just received a call from Ayumi earlier, informing him of Yoohee’s condition.

“Is that supposed to be a concern for us?” Yoochun replied sarcastically.

“She was injured because of me…” Yunho mumbled, feeling very guilty with himself.

“I don’t think it’s your fault hyung. If I were you, I’d do the same thing.” Junsu assured him.

“Don’t you guys think there’s something weird about those girls? I mean they don’t act like normal girls would.” The youngest voiced out his thoughts that were running around in his mind for a while.

“And how exactly should girls act?” Junsu asked, confusion was visible in his face.

“You know...fangirl when were around and worrying about their appearance.” He replied, giving an example as Junsu nodded.

“But don’t you think we should inform Gary about the clones?” Jaejoong suggested. He of course knew that, but he wanted to know more about the case and possibly help along.

“I already talked to Gary about that. He’ll tell us when we get back to Korea.” The leader answered while leaning against the couch.

“I hope all our questions will be answered by then.” Yoochun agreed.


 

an update while on my hiatus~ >< sorry guys... hope you'll like this chapter^^

thnx for reading and i hope you enjoy the update.

any suggestions? inform me~