Apology

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

The next morning at the hospital, the girls woke up to find Yoohee still sleeping soundly on the bed with Hyejin holding tightly onto her hands, sleeping at the side of the bed.

“Aigoo~ they’re such cute sisters. Aren’t they?” Ayumi squealed softly, to not wake them up.

“We should wake Hyejin up. She needs to get ready for school.” Hyerin suggested.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Yawning slightly, Rachel went to the door and opened it. Yunho was standing at the door with a serious and worried look on his face. He came to apologise and settle the problem with Yoohee.

flashback

[YUNHO POV]

“Hyung…” the younger three muttered.

“I just did something bad, didn’t I?” I looked up at them.

“Omo! Ottoke? What should we do now!?” Junsu gasped. Seriously, I’m the one in trouble here, why should he panic?

“It’s not what should WE do, it’s what should Yunho do.” Jaejoong corrected. Sigh, I hate it when Jajoongie’s right and were wrong.

“Great, now what should I do?” I asked them.

“Don’t just sit there do something!” Changmin slapped the back of my head. What’s up with him?

“Yah! I’m your hyung!” I pouted and glared at the magnae as I rubbed my head.

“Oops, sorry hyung.” He apologized with puppy eyes. Don’t worry I’ll pay you back next time.

I just rolled my eyes as I’m thinking of what to do. I'm very sure Yoohee might be really mad at me if she knew I was the one who took her gadget. I have to talk to her, in private. But the problem is, her friends are always around. But I can’t just sit and do nothing? Poor Yoohee, she always gets into trouble because of me. I sat up and grabbed my jacket, I’ve to see her now before it’s too late. I was about to turn the doorknob when it opened by itself. I looked up to see manager hyung standing in the doorway.

“Where are you going Yunho?” he asked.

“Uhm,…no where. Just to get some fresh air.” I simply replied.

“Sorry but we have to go now or we’ll be late.” He said. “You guys finished eating yet?” he asked my members.

“Yes.” They replied.

“W-wait hyung! Just a little bit more!” Changmin yelled as he shoved the rest of the kimbap in his mouth. Monster eater, that’s typically Changmin. I can’t help to chuckle at him.

“I’ll give you 5 minutes to get ready. I’ll be waiting outside.” Manager hyung reminded as he left.

“What should I do now? I’ve got to see Yoohee!” I turned to my members.

“Looks like you’ll just have to wait tomorrow.” Jaejoong patted my shoulders as he walked out the door.

“Besides hyung, she might be asleep by now.” Junsu suggested as he and rest followed suit. Sighing heavily, I too dragged my foot and followed them.

end of flashback

 **

“Yunho-sshi, what are you doing here so early in the morning?” she asked as she glanced at her watch.

“Can I see Yoohee? Now?” he asked urgently.

“What’s the matter?” she inquired, curiously.

“I have something very important to talk about with her.” He pleaded.

“Why are you here again?” Rachel interrupted his thoughts.

“Did she told you what happened yesterday?” he asked.

“No, she was too tired and immediately went to sleep.” Ye Eun replied.

“We were about to ask you the same thing. What exactly happened yesterday?” Rachel crossed her arms before her.

“Gary told us the truth about us as KIA’s spies. Honestly speaking, it was shocking for me too. Gary wanted to talk in private with her and he told me to wait outside.” He explained.

“What did they talk about?” Hyerin asked.

“I think I know what they talked about.” Ayumi spoke. Everyone else turned their attention to her. “I think that’s when she was suspended from KIA for a month.”

“It really happened?!” Yunho widened his eyes.

“Wait, how come you know she’ll get suspended?” Rachel asked as she raised an eyebrow.

“Was it because of this?” he pulled out the compowder. “Changmin mentioned it yesterday when I showed him that.”

“You took it?!” Hyerin snapped. Hyejin suddenly woke up at her voice.

“Well….”

“Unnie what’s going on?” she rubbed her eyes sleepily and looked at everyone in the room. The girls looked very angry at Yunho who fidgeted worriedly.

“You don’t know how much trouble she had gone through because of that missing!” Ye Eun pointed out.

“What happened at the rooftop?” Rachel inquired.

“The PM was kidnapped. Well the truth is, I thought she was the one who wanted to kidnap the PM.” Yunho admitted.

“You what? What made you think so?” Ayumi furrowed her eyebrows.

“You must’ve looked inside the compowder. Right?!” Hyerin accused.

“Yes, but I....”

“Shh….unnie! Keep it down will you? You’re going to wake Yoohee unnie.” Hyejin reminded.

“Why did you read the messages anyway? You should just give it back to her right away.” Ye Eun barked.

“That’s like trespassing into her privacy! You even accused her!” Hyerin added.

“Because of you, she was blamed and punished even though it wasn’t her fault!” Ye Eun said furiously. Rachel and Ayumi who sensed Ye Eun and Hyerin’s anger, quickly went to calm them down.

“Guys stop! Yunho-sshi, I think you should leave now.” Hyejin suggested as Yunho backed away and left.

“Arghh! He didn’t even say sorry!” Hyerin yelled in frustration.

“What’s going on girls?” Yoohee asked weakly, she was awake from the noise earlier. The rest of them gasped.

“Unnie you’re awake.” Hyejin came beside her.

“Whom are you yelling at?” she asked while looking around for the owner of the voice she heard earlier.

“Yunho.” Hyerin blurted.

“He’s here?” she asked softly.

Hyerin was about to open when Ayumi nudged her. “She’ll know about it sooner or later.” Hyerin said.

“Why are you yelling at him? You’re not afraid of his fans?” Yoohee joked.

“Yoohee-ah, why didn’t you tell us that he tried to stop you that day? We could’ve help.” Rachel asked.

Flashback of their latest mission came back to her. “I-I can handle it fine.” She stuttered and lowered her head.

“No you can’t. Now because of him, you’re suspended.” Ye Eun said.

“What makes you say that?” she looked up, a bit hurt at their statement. I know it’s my fault….

“He was the one who took your compowder!” Hyerin yelled. Yoohee jumped a bit by the sound of her voice.

“What?” she asked in disbelieve.

“Seriously he’s the one who should take the blame not you.” Ye Eun added.

“Girls, can you please leave me alone for a while?” she inquired as soft sobs could be heard from her.

“B-but Yoohee-ah…” they said in unison.

“Please, I just want to be by myself now.” She pleaded.

“I think we should go. We need to get ready for class. We’ll come back later, okay?” Ayumi hugged her before they left.

What just happened? Is it true? If it is, then what should I do? Ottoke? Whose fault is it? Yoohee rubbed her temples weakly as she sighed heavily. She tried to sit up slowly but suddenly, she felt a pair of strong arms picked her up and helped her up to a sitting position. She looked up to see Yunho pulling the blankets over her and putting a pillow behind her so she can lean comfortably.

“Are you comfortable now?” he asked. She nodded. “Do you need anything?” she shook her head.

“Why are you here?” she asked after a moment of silence.

“I-I want to apologise.” He replied, looking straight into her eyes. She gulped in nervousness.

He slowly took out the compowder and handed it to her. “I didn’t mean to take this.”

“There’s no use now. I’m suspended. You can just keep it.” Yoohee looked away once she saw it.

“But it’s yours. You can show it to Gary so that he’ll take you back in KIA.” Yunho suggested eagerly.

“I can’t and he won’t. He won’t take me back because it’s not his decision to suspend me in the first place. His superior ordered this and there’s nothing you or even Gary can do to change their decision.” She explained. As much as she hated being suspended, she can’t let other people be punished because of her.

“But it’s not your fault.” Yunho reasoned strongly.

“If you knew that, then why didn’t you give this back to me when you found it?” she snapped as Yunho widened his eyes. She was shocked at her own reaction.

“I-I don’t know why. It’s entirely my fault. I shouldn’t check your messages. I-I shouldn’t-” he was clearly blaming himself for everything.

“I think you should leave now.” Yoohee suggested, trying hard not to sound rude.

“B-but I….”

“Please, I just want to be alone for now.” She pleaded, tears welding up in her eyes.

“I’m sorry” he apologized again. “Take care.” He bowed before closing the door.

Everything is much more complicated now… she silently cried once Yunho was gone.

sorry~ after we've been moved to the new server, this chapter is not there. so, i have to update again.

i hope you guys get the update status notice because i don't seem to have that feature when i logged into the new server.