Secret Revealed

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

“Finally, my Army of Asia’s leaders are complete with the addition of South Korea’s President! Get ready to execute phase two.” The plump man in his late thirties grinned widely at the sight of the said leaders in front of him, all tied up and staring angrily at him.

“You’ll never get away with this!” Korea’s president growled at him.

“Ah, if it isn’t Korea’s President. Mr. Kim, I’ve taken care of that matter. Besides, your spies are no match for me.” he smirked as he approached the leader.

“One down, four more to go.” The man whispered to himself.

“But sir, I think they are more of them.” A clone, stood right beside him in seconds.

“You mean?”

“When I was fighting the girl, a man came and stopped her. But later, he tried to stop me.”

“Man, what man?”

“I’m not really sure, but I think he’s not one of us.” The clone assured. “But you don’t have to worry sir, I’ve taken care of them.”

“But he can be a witness you idiot! Who is he? What do we know about him?”

“I don’t know sir.”

“Find out who he is and report to me immediately. Next time, be more careful or I’ll turn you into scrap metal!”

“Yes sir.” And with that, the clone left.


Yoohee took a deep breath, trying to get some rest as she was told to, but her mind was occupied on a lot of things. She replayed back what happened before she fell unconscious on her last encounter with the clone.

How could he still be standing after I shot him twice? Yoohee wondered, as it was almost impossible for her to think of. The voltage of the electric current used on the clone was enough to kill three people at once.

What bothered her the most was the sudden appearance of Yunho. No one knew where he was right then and the worst thing is, what he would do about the incident that day. She sighed heavily thinking that she'll be in a big trouble if Yunho knew her identity and worst, how was she going to answer Gary about the failed attempt to rescue the PM.

“I'm so toasted.” she mumbled.

Suddenly, the ceiling above her opened up and a large pipe appeared, her inside. The room was left empty as she screamed her lungs out and the ceiling closed up back again. No one knew what happened because the room was soundproof.

 **

“Ahh!” Yoohee yelled out as she fell on something comfortable. It’s not too hard, yet not too soft. She expected to drop on something hard but the ground under her was so soft and comfortable. The ground somehow groaned in pain at the impact of Yoohee’s fall. Her head was throbbing hard.

She slowly opened her eyes and gasped in shock to find her face only a few inches far from Yunho's and his arms unconsciously wrapped around her waist.

Yunho gasped when he found out the position they're in. “I'm so sorry…” he apologized as he let go of her and sat up.

“M-my arm… it hurts… you’re pinning it.” Yoohee spoke weakly while pointing at her right arm.

“Oh! I'm so sorry again!” he yelped as he backed away when he realized he's sitting on her injured arm.

Yoohee slowly sat up and observed her surroundings as Yunho did the same. Both of them were sitting on a large king sized bed. Somehow it was placed there to catch their fall. They were in someone's large office. It looked strangely familiar to her.

“How did you get here?” Yunho asked her, seeing that she’s still in the hospital uniform. “Weren’t you supposed to be in the hospital?”

“I was… until I got into the ceiling.” Yoohee replied, holding onto her throbbing head.

Yunho raised an eyebrow at her explanation. “Weird, I was from the ceiling too,” he added.


The both of them stayed silent on the bed, too awkward to speak with each other. Their current whereabouts was more important than that. Yoohee instantly recognized the place as Gary’s main office in KIA. But why would Yunho be brought there too? She kept silent, as of she doesn’t know the place, her secret identity cannot be revealed.

“Oh, both of you are finally here.” a voice spoke from behind them.

They turned around and widened their eyes in shock. “G-Gary?!” they yelped in unison.

“You know him?” they both turned to each other, shocked at the realization.

“Gary, do you know her?” Yunho asked Gary.

“Gary, how come he knows you?” Yoohee asked.

There was quite a commotion going on as Yunho and Yoohee kept asking questions to Gary all the while demanding for an answer. “Yunho, Yoohee, calm down both of you.” Gary smiled at them. “Don't worry I'll explain everything.”

“How are doing Yoohee? I heard you're admitted in the hospital from the mission.” Gary said as he took a look at Yoohee's wound.

“I'm fine,” she answered weakly. “Gary we demand an explanation now.” she ordered.

“Arasso. I didn't really think I should tell you this before, but now that you guys knew each other and been tangled up in a lot of problems together, this should help to settle some of them.”

“I don't get it.” Yunho said.

“I hate to break this up to you guys like this, but since you are the leaders, you are the first to know this.” “Before I forgot, this concerns the Official Secrets Act, so it's a really big secret that you have to keep.”

“I understand. Would you just get to the main point please?” Yoohee inquired.

Gary gestured his hand to Yunho. “Jung Yunho, one of the best secret agents from KIA. He's a leader for DBSK in this field too.” he informed her.

“Him? A spy? Gary, are you kidding me?” Yoohee raised an eyebrow while pointing at Yunho.

“No, why would I do that. You know I don't make jokes. The rest of DBSK are spies too.” he replied with a serious look.

“But that's impossible! I mean he's... he's...” Yoohee mumbled, looking at Yunho.

“I'm what? Is it really that impossible?” he scolded her with a glare.

“I mean you're a celebrity. You're always busy with schedules and stuff.” she reasoned while rubbings her injured arm.

“Yunho, she's Lee Yoohee, also KIA's best secret agents. She's a leader for her team members too. I'm sure you know those girls,” he explained to Yunho.

“It's hard for me to believe she's a spy too.” Yunho commented.

“I'm dreaming right? I'll sleep again and when I wake up I'll be in my room at hospital again.” Yoohee closed her eyes shut and lay on the bed.

A few seconds later, she opened her eyes slowly expecting to find herself in the ward. Instead of seeing the ceiling, she was taken aback to find Yunho staring at her with a this-is-no-joke look on his face. Gary chuckled a bit too and then changed back to his serious face. “Take out your badges please.” Gary ordered them.

They both took out their badges and held them on their palms. They widened their eyes when they found out it looked exactly the same. The only difference is that Yunho's badge is gold and her badge is silver.

“How come his badge is gold and mine is silver?” Yoohee inquired.

“Oh, yes of course. We have three coloured badges. Bronze, silver and gold. That means his rank is higher than yours Yoohee and he has power to order you,” he explained.

“Now, do you believe me?” Gary asked hopefully.

“Oh, I see.” Yoohee nodded, a hint of dismay in her voice.

“Despite the rank, I want all of you to respect each other. Understood?” Gary inquired.

“Yes, Gary.” they replied in unison.

“Yunho, mind if you leave us alone for a while. I have something to discuss with Yoohee.” he turned to him.

“Certainly, Gary. I'll be outside if you need me,” he stood up and left. Yoohee watched him left while closing the door behind him.


“Lie down Yoohee-ah. You're still weak.” he pushed her to lie down on the bed when he saw her getting weaker. “I've been trying to contact you, but you didn't pick up you Compowder. Something wrong?” he asked worriedly.

“W-well about that... I kinda like... lost my Compowder,” she answered weakly.

“You lost it?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Yea... at the college. I tried looking for it but I can't seem to find it anywhere.” she nodded softly.

Gary sighed while rubbing his temples. “The PM is kidnapped. Care to explain to me about it?” he asked.

“It was all because of that Jung Yunho. I don't how did he get there or when did he follow me, but he was there and he tried to stop me!” she explained.

“Yunho was there? But how did he know about this? I didn’t assign him for backup,” Gary wondered as Yoohee sighed heavily.

“I almost got the clone but he stood in my way and accused me of wanting to kidnap the PM!” she finished.

Sighing heavily, he sat next to her on the bed. “Yoohee I have to tell you something very important. I'm sorry but I have to suspend you from KIA for a month.”

“What? A month? But, why?” she looked up at him.

“My superiors know about your latest mission failure and they decided to suspend you from KIA for a month.”

“But Gary I thought your the Head of KIA.” she mumbled almost inaudible.

“I'm the head, but there's someone with higher rank than me. The Director of KIA decided this Yoohee and there's nothing that I can do to change their decision.” he informed her with a pitiful look on his face.

“What are the reasons?” she asked with a shaking voice.

“You know the rules Yoohee. A spy cannot lose her gadgets, unless you lost it while in a mission. Not to mention the Compowder is KIA's most advanced gadgets and it costs millions of dollars. There are only five of those in the world.”

“But Gary, it really was an accident.” she reasoned as her eyes began to water.

“Accident or no accident, I'm sorry Yoohee.” he patted her shoulders for comfort.

“Another reason why they are suspending you from KIA is because the PM was kidnapped while you were on your guard.”

“What? That's so absurd. Gary, I almost got him but something unexpected happened.” she spoke up, her face getting paler by the second.

“You're a well trained spy. You should be ready for anything unexpected.” he told.

“B-but Gary I-I…” she tried to find words to say but she couldn't.

“I'm sorry Yoohee. But I have to do this. Please, hand me your badge.” he pulled his hand out.

Yoohee looked at it for the last time and run her fingers on the badge as she reluctantly hand it to Gary.

“Look at the bright side, you can get better in a month and you'll have a long break from work.” he comforted her.

“Yunho you can come in now.” he called for Yunho. Yunho walked inside and stood next to them completely unaware of what happened just now. Yoohee tried hard to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall.

“Now, I think you should get back to the hospital. You're still weak and you look very pale. You should get some rest.” Gary smiled warmly at her.

“Gary, can I ask a favour?” she inquired softly while gazing at the blankets.

“Sure, anything.”

“Can I stay home?” Yoohee looked up at him with her watery eyes.

“But why? Yoohee you're badly injured. Who's gonna take care of you at home?” Gary asked as Yunho eyed her curiously at her question.

“I can take care of myself.” she replied not even looking at Yunho.

“Come on Yoohee. You just woke up this morning and hurt your right arm badly.” Gary said worriedly.

“Really I'm fine. Look.” she said as she slowly got of the bed and tried to walk. Yoohee wanted to show him that she's fine, unfortunately the moment she stood up, she felt a sharp pain in her foot and fell down.

“That's what you call fine? You can barely walk. I think you hurt your foot too.” Yunho helped her back up on the bed.

“Yunho's right. I'm sorry Yoohee I can't do that. Besides the girls might be mad at me if I do so.”

“A-a-araso. How am I gonna get back to the hospital?” she stuttered.

“Well since you came through the emergency transport, you'll have to take the same way back.”

“Who's idea was it to build such a transport? It's shocking and it hurts.” she whined while massaging her right arm. She still can't move it as the pain doubled.

“How about I carry her on the way back?” Yunho suggested.

“NO!” Yoohee disagreed. She can't remember how many times Yunho did that and she swore her heart almost explode in shock every time he did so.

“That's a pretty good idea. Besides, I can sense there's something going on between you two.” he smirked and winked at them. They looked away from each other as Yunho shyly rubbed the back of his neck and Yoohee blushed. 


sorry for the long hiatus. or should i say, missing in action? i hope you guys will enjoy this update. don't worry, i'm not giving up on this story. it's my first fic after all. enjoy! <3