Secrets Can Kill

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

Back in Inhwan's ward, Hyerin and Ye Eun was a little shocked by Yoochun and Changmin's presence. On the contrary, Inhwan jumped off his bed happily and greeted both of them. None of them saw the changing expression on the guard's face. He was glaring at the two boys and sliding his right hand into his suit as he pushed a hidden button inside it. “What are you doing here?” Hyerin crossed her arms before her and walked closer to him.

“You already knew the answer.” Yoochun smirked.

“I think it's time for you to apologize.” Hyerin pointed out.

“Look who's talking. Excuse me miss, but I think it's you who should apologize.” he scoffed.

“Why you!” she looked at him straight in the eye with her deathly glare.

“Hyerin-ah! Calm down. Remember what happened last time you guys had a fight?” Ye Eun came over and patted her shoulders to calm her down.

“Yeah, hyung. Just kiss and make up will you?” Changmin nudged him.

“What??!!” both Yoochun and Hyerin yelled in unison and turned to him. Ye Eun raised an eyebrow at Changmin and sighed heavily while Inhwan chuckled.

“I-I m-mean....you guys should just forgive and forget.” Changmin stuttered uncomfortably.

“What about you and her?” Yoochun pointed to Ye Eun. “You haven't settled your matter yet.”

“Well....I...” Changmin mumbled while scratching his head.

Ye Eun's phone rung which made Changmin sighed in relief. It was Gary, she picked it up. “Yes, it's me.” she replied, walking to one corner of the room far from the others sight.

“Ye Eun I tried to call Yoohee, but failed. I tracked her compowder and it states that she’s in there with the rest of you. Did something happened?” Gary asked worriedly.

“Well, I'm not sure. She went out with Rachel and Ayumi.” Ye Eun stated.

“I just wanted to inform you girls to keep a watchful eye on the PM's guards. I have just received information that he changed his guards yesterday.” Gary informed. “And please check out on Yoohee's status, I have a feeling she's in big trouble.”

“Ok. We'll do so.” Ye Eun replied and ended the call. She turned around and was face to face with the guard. He pointed his gun directly at Ye Eun's head.

“I'm afraid you're too late for that.” he hissed evilly. Before Ye Eun could even react, the guard grabbed her hands, turned her around and cuffed her hands. He held her tightly with the gun still pointing at her head. He nudged her to move forward, out from the corner.

“Noona!” Inhwan gasped, tugging on Hyerin's sleeve. The three adults turned widened their eyes at the sight of Ye Eun with the gun pointed to her head by the guard.

“What is going on here?” Hyerin yelled.

“Yah! Let her go!” Changmin warned. “What’s happening?” he turned to Hyerin who was glaring daggers at the guard.

“All of you are too late. None of you can stop me.” he smirked, gripping Ye Eun's wrist tighter.

“What did you do to Yoohee-ah?” Ye Eun shrieked while gritting her teeth.

“My friend probably finished her off.” he simply answered. Yoochun and Changmin just stood there, confused of what they were actually talking about. But they both knew they shouldn’t keep their guard down.

“No! Not a chance!” she yelled struggling to pry off the cuffs. Determined to find out the answer to all of this, Changmin walked slowly while trying to get closer to them. He wanted to attack the guard and save Ye Eun. Unfortunately, the guard saw him.

“Uh uh, move and inch closer, she'll die.” the clone warned. He pulled Ye Eun closer to him, increasing the space between them the other spies. He scoffed as he spoke. “You have to be careful because secrets can kill.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel chased the clone until they were at a dead end. “I've got you cornered. You have nowhere to run now.” Rachel warned him while making a fist in a fighting pose.

“Oh really?” he smirked. In matter of seconds, he crashed through the window behind him.

“No!” Rachel yelled and ran towards the broken window. She saw the clone falling in mid-air. Suddenly a helicopter came out of nowhere and caught the clone. It flew away from her sight. “Argh! He managed to run away!” she clenched her teeth in frustration. If only she had her Jetpack with her, she could easily chase after him.

Just then, she heard a loud scream. The voice seemed familiar to her. “Yoohee-ah! She's in trouble!” she yelped and decided to follow the voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Jaejoong and Ayumi also heard the scream and were wandering around searching for the source of the voice when Ayumi bumped into someone hard and they both fell on the ground. “Ayumi-sshi, are you okay?” he asked as he helped her up to her feet.

“I'm fine.” she replied. “Yah! Look where you're going!” she yelled at the stranger.

“You should look where you're going Ayumi-ah.” the stranger rubbed her forehead in pain.

“Rachel? What are you doing here?” Ayumi asked as she helped her up.

“Didn't you hear the scream? I'm looking for Yoohee-ah. I think she's in trouble.” Rachel informed.

“We are searching for the source of the voice too.” Ayumi said as Jaejoong nodded.

“What is he doing here?” Rachel asked in a whispered tone while pointing to Jaejoong. Ayumi rubbed the back of her head and pulled Rachel to a corner.

“I’ll tell you later, for now just trust me.” she assured her as Rachel raised her eyebrow.

Rachel brushed herself and spoke. “I don’t know why you are here, but we have to hurry. Yoohee-ah might be in a big trouble.”

“Don't worry. I think Yunho is with her.” Jaejoong calmly stated.

“Yunho? What do you mean?” Ayumi raised an eyebrow before exchanging looks with Rachel.

“He was following her. If she's really in trouble, Yunho might help her.” he explained.

“All the more reason for us to look for her!” Rachel and Ayumi yelped in unison while running to find Yoohee.

“Wait for me!” Jaejoong called out, running after them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho turned around and went to Yoohee who crumpled on the ground, clutching onto her stomach in pain. Her right arm streaked with blood. She looked much worse than what happened earlier that morning. “Are you okay?” he asked worriedly.

She didn't answer him and kept groaning in pain as she tried to stand up with the strength left in her. Yunho tried to help her up, but she pushed him away. “Who are you?” she whimpered, wondering why he would bother meddling in her business. She was certain that the man beside her, was no ordinary celebrity.

“That’s… not important now.” He replied while trying to help her stand up. A hint of curiosity hit him as he wondered of who she really was. One thing he was sure about, was that she’s on the good side. Yoohee’s sleeve was drenched in blood and her continuous attempts to stand up failed.  Yunho felt worried and guilty seeing her condition like this. He knew he needed to act fast. Ignoring her glares at him each time he tried to help her, Yunho picked her up bridal style and ran as quickly as possible to the hospital's emergency unit.

“Yah… let me go!” Yoohee yelled while hitting his chest with her strength left. She was trying very hard to hide the pain from him.

“No.” he replied while running down the stairs.

“P-put me down now! I can… walk by myself.” she urged while tugging onto his collar. Yunho ignored her, he knew better than to let her suffer in pain. Yoohee struggled to get off when she slipped from his arms and fell hard on the floor.

He widened his eyes in shock while she grabbed the handle on the stairs and lifted herself up with much difficulty. After what happened, she wasn’t sure if she could trust Yunho. She didn’t exactly know what to do, whether to look for her friends or to treat her injury. Her mind went blank as she let her feet led her. She limped slowly down the stairs as Yunho watched her in worry. After a few steps, she slumped on the cold floor as she couldn't hold in the pain any longer.

Yunho knew the consequences if her injury left untreated. He ignored Yoohee's wide eyes as she gasped. The pain in her stomach stung her again and she winced in pain. “Would you stop being so stubborn? You're badly injured. I don't care if you hate me right now, but you seriously need a treatment and fast. I'm carrying you whether you like it or not. Arasso?” he scolded her.

Yoohee looked up at him in pain, she was reluctant to let Yunho help her but there was no other choice as she was badly injured. The pain was too unbearable for her to argue with Yunho any longer. Yunho glanced at her and hurried off.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

updated~! sorry guys for the late update. my vacation is over, so i'm pretty busy with school. again i have to remind you that i'm not a fast updater. please be patient with me^^ so what do you guys think so far?

is it boring? good? or just plain? XD lol i hope you won't be bored when my bias instinct is kicking in~

do tell me if it gets bored. thnx for reading~ leave comments if u can^^