Helping Hand

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

my Yunho bias scenes~ starts here!! lols enjoy them~!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first light of the morning shone through the windows and into a room. A beauty was sleeping soundly in the room. She felt the tendons in her shoulders on fire. Her whole arm felt heavy and she twitched in pain every time she move an inch. It was worst than Yoohee had expected. She thought that a little rest can make her feel better after a tough fight yesterday, but the pain gets worst. Nevertheless, for her that was no excuse to skip her classes. With all her might, she lifted herself up and got ready for college.

 

Meanwhile, her friends and sister were having breakfast downstairs.

 

“What happened to Yoohee unnie yesterday? She looked really hurt.” Hyejin asked worriedly while taking a bite of her breakfast.

 

“She had a tough fight. She hurt her right arm.” Rachel replied, scooping fried eggs onto her plate.

 

“I hope she's fine now.” Hyejin sighed.

 

“Sure hope so. Where's Hyerin?” Ye Eun asked.

 

“She's still upstairs. She doesn't look lively since what happened yesterday.” Ayumi said then she sipped her tea.

 

“I'd be pretty shocked too if I was her.” Ye Eun commented.

 

“Morning girls!” Yoohee greeted them while entering the kitchen.

 

“Morning unnie. Are you feeling better?” Hyejin looked up at her.

 

“A little bit, I guess. How's school?” she answered as she sat down.

 

“As usual. But, today we're going to have new students.” she replied, uninterested.

 

“Same as our college!” Ayumi exclaimed.

 

“Really? How come we don't know about this?” Rachel questioned, raising one eyebrow

 

“Don't call her Ayumi if she doesn't now anything that happens in the college.” Hyerin popped in the kitchen.

 

“Oh Hyerin-ah, you're up.” Ye Eun took a plate for her.

 

“Thanks.” she sat down beside her.

 

“I wonder if we'll ever meet them again.” Ayumi wondered dreamily, teasing Hyerin about yesterday's encounter with DBSK.

 

Hyerin gave her a glare when she realised what Ayumi meant while the others chuckled teasingly. Hyejin was the only one left dumbfounded and confused. They finished their breakfast and headed to college. Yoohee offered Hyejin a ride to school but she promised to ride with Sangmi for the day. At college, the girls were at their lockers, getting ready for their first class but Ye Eun and Ayumi was not there.

 

“Where are they?” Yoohee asked while taking out a book from her locker.

 

“Toilet, I guess.” Rachel replied glancing at her watch.

 

From afar two figures were running towards them and almost collapsing them.

 

“Quick! Run! Hide! Take cover!” Ayumi shook Yoohee on her shoulders causing her to drop the book in her hands. Her right arm stung more than when she woke up but she hid the pain in.

 

“Calm Down! What's wrong? A war is going to happen?” Hyerin questioned, pulling Ayumi's grip off of Yoohee's shoulders.

 

“Something worse than that!” Ye Eun shrieked from behind Ayumi. Yoohee bent down to pick up her book.

 

“What could be worse than a war?” Rachel asked curiously, crossing her arm before her.

 

“That!” Ayumi and Ye Eun turned both Rachel and Hyerin around.

 

Both of them gaped at the sight a few metres before them. A group of girls were running and screaming towards them like bees swarming honey. They were actually running towards the entrance. The moment those girls were near them, they quickly but carefully hid themselves from crashing onto them. Unfortunately for Yoohee, at that time she have just finished taking out her books and files from her locker. The girls crashed onto her which sent her books and files flying off her arms.

 

“Aish, my paperwork!” she hissed as she bent down to pick them up, which were now scattered all over the floor of the hallway. She cringed as the pain in her arm stung her again.

 

“Yoohee-ah! Are you okay?” her friends came out of their hiding spot once the crowd disappeared. They bent down and helped her gather her stuff.

 

“Yeah, thanks a lot. You should have warned me.” she said in an annoying tone.

 

“Sorry about that. They came too fast.” they gave an excuse.

 

They stood up and handed her back all her stuff. Rachel stretched out her hand to help Yoohee up. She took it with her left hand and hoisted herself up.

 

“What's going on?” Hyerin wondered.

 

“Maybe they are greeting the new students?” Ye Eun suggested.

 

“Who might they be? Those girls don't run around for nothing.” Rachel asked, more curious.

 

“Maybe they're famous! I can't wait to see them!” Ayumi jumped in excitement.

 

“Well, we better be getting to class now.” Yoohee sighed as she tidied up the papers in her arms.

 

They went separate ways towards their first class. Each of them were in a different class, there's only two classes where all five of them attend together.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DBSK were trying to get pass all the girls circling them. The girls were asking for their autographs and continuously taking their pictures. After a few minutes, the crowd disappeared with the help of their bodyguards.

 

“How are we going to handle this everyday?” Changmin grumbled as they got to their lockers.

 

“Don't worry we just came. They'll get used to it sooner or later.” Yunho reasoned.

 

“I prefer the sooner the better.” Jaejoong mumbled.

 

“We only have two classes together.” Junsu sighed, checking his schedule.

 

“Is that supposed to be a worry? We'll see each other at lunch or something.” Yoochun rolled his eyes.

 

“Well, we better get going now.” Yunho instructed and they went to their respective classes.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoohee was walking down the hallways towards her first class. The hallway was quite deserted. There were only a few people minding their own business. She walked slowly clutching her files with her left arm. Her right arm kept stinging in pain so she decided not to use it much. She sighed and hoped the pain would go away by the end of the day.

 

Yunho was turning the corner of the hallway searching for his first class. He looked around him but the class was no where to be found. He sighed as he took a glance at his watch. He looked up to see a familiar figure walking alone at the hallway.

 

“Hmm... she looked so familiar.” he mumbled to himself.

 

“Where did I see her before?” he wondered, tracing back his memories.

 

“At the hospital?” he thought. “Might as well ask her myself.” he assured himself.

 

Yunho walked up to Yoohee. “Excuse me, you there!” he called out, trying to get her attention but she seemed to be lost in her thoughts.

 

He walked closer to her so that she could feel his presence but she kept walking and fasten her pace. There's only one way, Yunho thought in his mind.

 

“Hey, you!” he ran up to her and grabbed her wrist causing her to drop her files in shock and in pain.

 

“Ouch, It hurts!” Yoohee hissed and dropped down on her knees. The pain was too unbearable for her to hold in any longer. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she cringed in pain.

 

Yunho was shocked at her reactions. “A-are you okay?” he asked as he bent down to her.

 

He saw the tears rolling down her fair cheeks and her left hand was smoothing her right arm and wrist. *Did I hurt her?* he wondered worriedly.

 

“May I take a look at it?” he asked after hearing no replies from her.

 

There was still silence from her. He could only hear her soft sobbing. Somehow, her sobs made his heart felt heavy. Nevertheless, he braved himself and took Yoohee's right arm in his hands. Yoohee looked up to him in shock at the sudden contact. Yunho examined it carefully and after a few moments, he raised and eyebrow as if he found what made her hurt so much.

 

“This will hurt a bit.” he reminded her.

 

Yoohee squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip trying not to scream when Yunho twisted her wrist. He readjusted the muscles and tendons on her arms back to their positions.

 

“Did it hurt bad?” he looked at her. She didn't answer him.

 

“I'm s-sorry b-but that's the o-only w-way to fix it.” he stuttered in panic as another tear fell down her cheek.

 

Yunho stood up and awkwardly extended his hand out to help her up. He didn't really expect her to respond but she took hold of his outstretched arm and he helped her up to her feet. Yunho bent down once again to pick up all her files and handed them to her.

 

“I'm really very sorry. I didn't mean it.” he apologized as he pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and offered it to her.

 

“Thank you.” she replied with a small smile and took the scarf from him, then she wiped her tears with it.

 

Yunho's heart skipped a beat at her sweet little smile. *She's pretty* he wondered dreamily. “Y-you're welcome.” he answered waking up from his trance.

 

Yoohee took a closer look at him and gasped a little when she realized the man who helped her is DBSK's Yunho. He just smiled awkwardly.

 

“Do you need any help?” she asked him.

 

“W-well, I can't seem to find my class. I'm new here.” he mumbled showing her his schedule.

 

“Oh, so you're the new student everyone's been talking about.” she chuckled as she looked at his schedule.

 

“Lecture hall number 6 is down the hallway to your right. It's the one with the glass walls.” she smiled and pointed to his right.

 

“Thanks, I better be going now or I'll be late.” he tapped his watch and walked away.

 

“Yunho-sshi!” Yoohee called out.

 

“Yes?” Yunho spun around and raised his eyebrows.

 

“Thank you soo much.” she bowed to him. Yunho smiled and bowed back. Then, he made his way to his class with a wide grin plastered on his face.

 

comments & subscribers & loved~! <3