Duplicate or Twin?

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

 


DBSK were getting themselves ready for their CF photoshoot.

 

“What do you think the girls are doing right now?” Junsu wondered.

 

“Yah, we've just met them!” Jaejoong smacked him on the shoulders.

 

“We didn't get to spend time with them much longer cause they left too early.” Changmin pouted rather disappointed.

 

“Either that or they wanted to run away from Yoochun.” Yunho commented.

 

“Whatever, like I care.” Yoochun glared at them.

 

“You're thinking about that girl too right?” Junsu teased.

 

“N-no! I'm not!” Yoochun stuttered.

 

“Yeah, right. I have to admit, she's pretty too.” Jaejoong complimented.

 

Yoochun rolled his eyes while the rest of the members kept teasing him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, the spy girls were heading towards Japan now with their pilot, Rachel. Of course there's auto pilot, but she prefers to pilot it herself. It was custom made for her. Everything is automated. The interior of the jet is so spacious, you could even play football in it.

 

Yoohee was lost in her thoughts. “Yoohee-ah, what did you asked Gary just now?” Ye Eun asked as she was clipping the Hair Clip Tracking Device to her hair.

 

“Oh, nothing just something about other spies.” she replied waking up from her trance.

 

“Other spies? What do you mean?” asked Ayumi who was playing with her sunglasses.

“Don't you ever think that besides us, KIA's got other great agents too? Maybe guys?” she asked them curiously.

“Well, of course they do.” answered Rachel from the pilot's seat.

 

“How come we don't know about them? I mean we have the rights to know. Right?”

 

“What did Gary said?” Ye Eun questioned.

 

“He didn't. Seems like he's trying to hide something from us.” Yoohee frowned.

 

“Don't worry Yoohee-ah, something tells me we'll know it sooner or later.” Hyerin patted her shoulders assuringly.

 

“We're here.” informed Rachel.

 

They landed exactly in front of the Prime Minister's house. Since the First Lady of Japan is expecting them, it's easy for her to do so. They were greeted by her with open arms.

 

“I've been expecting you girls.” she greeted them.

 

“It's really nice to meet you. We're sorry for what happened.” they bowed respectfully.

 

“That's why you are here, right? Let's go inside.” she beckoned them inside.

 

“So, how did it happened exactly?” Yoohee asked, starting their investigations.

 

“Yesterday night, he was working late at his office and I heard a scream. When I came, he's gone. I really don't know. Since then, this room was untouched.” she replied, her voice was shaking.

 

“Don't worry, we'll find him for sure.” Ayumi assured her.

 

“Well, I'll leave you girls here. Call me if you need anything.” she bowed then left them inside the large office.

 

“Now let's get to work.” Rachel clasped her hands together.

 

“So, he was kidnapped?” Hyerin suggested walking around the room.

 

“Maybe, but there's no sign of struggle. Everything is neat.” Yoohee replied from behind the large oak table at the end of the room.

 

“How about the CCTV? Maybe we'll know what happened last night.” Ayumi pointed to the closed circuit television and looked at Ye Eun.

 

“Let's see.” Ye Eun hacked into the CCTV systems using her Compowder to get the visuals that happened the night he was kidnapped.

 

“There he was working on some papers. Nothing strange happening.” she watched the tape closely.

 

A few seconds later, the video was blank. “It ends there?” Hyerin asked peeking from behind her.

 

“No, seems like someone cut the connection off.” she answered as she typed in a few keys.

 

“He really was kidnapped! The criminal doesn't want to be caught, that's why he cuts the connection off.” Hyerin concluded.

 

“Pretty good conclusion and explanation. But what about their comeback?” Yoohee reminded them.

 

“Aish, this is harder than I thought.” Ayumi whined in frustration.

 

“Gary said he should be back by now.” Rachel stated.

 

“Girls look! He's back!” Hyerin yelled from the window.

 

They quickly ran outside. The Prime Minister arrived home with a black helicopter. The same one any government would use. Just as he got off it, the helicopter left off.

 

“Mr. President, what happened?” Yoohee asked him.

 

“Who are you?” he questioned surprisingly, somehow his expression was not surprised.

 

“They are investigators I called to look for you. Now you're back!” the first lady hugged her husband h`appily. “Girls before you leave, how about some tea?” she offered them.

 

“T-Tea?” all of them questioned, confused.

 

“Japanese Green Tea. To thank you for your help. Although, you didn't do much.” she replied not looking away from her husband.

 

“It's our pleasure.” Yoohee bowed thank you.

 

“Yoohee-ah why did you agree?” the rest whispered in her ear as they walked inside.

 

“Something is strange about him. I can feel it.” she reasoned.

 

“Honey, I need to go to my office for a while.” he informed once they were inside and then turned left.

 

“Excuse me, where's the toilet?” Yoohee asked, her eyes were motioning Ye Eun and Ayumi to follow her.

 

“Three doors to your right.” she gestured to their right.

 

Ye Eun, Ayumi and Yoohee turned right. But when they are out of sight, they went the opposite way to spy on the Prime Minister (I'll shorten it to PM from now). He stopped by a door and went inside. They tried to open the door and peek inside but it was locked.

 

“Let me.” Ayumi suggested as she put on her heat sensor sunglasses. “Hmm...that's strange. There's no one inside.”

 

“I saw him went inside and there are voices too. It's his voice.” Ye Eun said confidently.

 

“That doesn't make sense. How come humans doesn't have body heat?” Ayumi questioned, puzzled. She checked the sunglasses for any malfunctions but it worked fine when she tried it on her friends.

 

“Either that or he's not a human.” Yoohee suggested.

 

“W-what? Do you mean h-he's a g-ghost?” Ye Eun who's easily afraid stuttered uncomfortably.

 

“That's not possible either. We'll have to break in.” Ayumi ordered.

 

“Allow me.” with a single Karate kick from Yoohee, the door burst open to reveal the PM in his room. He's chest was attached to some kind of mechanical device. To the girls horror, his chest was not made by skin but metal. Once he saw them, he reattached the wires on him and tried to run away.

 

“Oh, no you're not!” Yoohee lunged herself on him making him fell flat on the floor. He tried to fight her and right then the intense fight between Yoohee and the PM begins.

 

Yoohee uses her strength and fighting skills to knock him down but it seems he was not affected to any of them. He even avoided her most lethal kick. Her hands were hurting because he was as hard as metal. He grabbed Yoohee's wrist and twisted them behind her causing her to yelp in pain. Ye Eun and Ayumi tried to help her but they were thrown backwards by him. He escaped through the ceiling but before he was lost from their sight, Ye Eun managed to attach the hair clip to his shirt.

 

Hyerin, Rachel and the first lady ran to the room after they heard a commotion going on. They found the girls on the floor of the room and the room in a total mess. It looked like a storm paid a visit to the room.

 

“What happened here?” the first lady gasped in horror to the sight in front of her.

 

“The PM is not the real PM. He's a robot.” Yoohee hissed in pain.

 

“Are you okay?” they asked as they helped the girls on their feet.

 

“We're fine, but Yoohee might not.” Ye Eun answered as she brush herself off from dirt.

 

“She hurt her arm.” Ayumi added.

 

Yoohee cringed in pain when Rachel touched right her arm. “You girls better get back to Korea.” the lady suggested worriedly.

 

“Yes, we should. Take care of yourself madam.” they bowed and left on the jet.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh my, what happened?” Gary asked in horror when the girls entered his office looking like a mess.

“Yoohee hurt her right arm.” Rachel replied while Yoohee was holding onto her.

 

“Should we have it looked at?” he walked towards them.

 

“No, that's okay. I think I'll be fine tomorrow.” Yoohee shook her head. Truth is, the pain was quite unbearable to her.

 

“Are you sure?” he asked worriedly.

 

“Yes, I'll just need a rest.” she assured him.

 

 “I'll get a car to send you home.” he said as he opened his phone. “Thanks Gary.” they replied.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

comments are welcomed & loved!~ <3