Spies 'R' Us (Part 1)

Secret Agents DBSK [Hiatus]

 

Time: 22:00

Location: Dr. Grant's Mansion in Korea

 

Guests starts leaving the mansion one by one. Expensive and luxurious limousines wait for them in a queue. They have bright and cheerful expressions on their faces. Seems like they enjoyed whatever were held there. Meanwhile unknown to the people there,on the other side of the mansion five people are planning something.

 

“Status report.” Yunho called out, checking each of s.

 

“The hallway is clear.” Jaejoong replied from his location at the east.  “Gosh, why does this mansion have to be soo huge?” he complained turning the corner at the hallway.

 

“Yoochun, how are you doing there?” he questioned Yoochun who was positioned at the south. Yunho himself is at the north.

 

“Coast is clear. No guards here.” he answered, observing his surroundings carefully.

 

“Changmin, how's the security?” Yunho asked. The magnae is glued to his computer screen.

 

“I'm working on it. Just a few more seconds. The security system is pretty tricky.” Changmin sighed. His fingers moving furiously on the keyboard. He needs to put extra effort on getting through this one.

 

“Are you ready Junsu?” Yunho asked.

 

“Yup, as I'll ever be.” Junsu answered confidently.

 

“Guys, here's the plan. Changmin is now trying to get pass the security system. Yoochun, Jaejoong and I will cover for Junsu. While you Junsu, get in and retrieve the necklace.” Yunho explained carefully to his fellow spies.

 

“Do you copy me?” questioned him.

 

“Roger that.” Jaejoong and Changmin replied in unison.

 

“Loud and clear.” responded Junsu.

 

“Got it. But what about Dr Grant? Shouldn't we capture him too?” Yoochun inquired.

 

“Our main mission is to retrieve the necklace. Dr Grant is the second agenda. Once we got the necklace back, only then we can capture him.” he answered, reminding the others their main goal.

 

“As long as he have the necklace with him, KIA is in big trouble.” Jaejoong added.

 

They cannot fail this mission. Failing in this mission also means the end of KIA. After all they are Korea's best secret agents. The diamond necklace contains something that has the ability to do unimaginable things. Dr Grant surely has many plans and tricks up his sleeves to exterminate KIA or perhaps the world.

   

“PASSWORD CONFIRMED” a female voice was heard through their intercom. “DEACTIVATED” the computer continued. Seems like Changmin succeeded in hacking into the security system's mainframe.

 

“I'm in. Security has been deactivated as well as the CCTV. But Junsu hyung, you have to break in the vault yourself. Seems like Dr Grant used a manual lock for that particular door.” he confirmed while wiping off beads of sweat on his forehead.

 

“It'll be a piece of cake. After all breaking locks is my expertise.” Junsu assured them with a grin.

 

“The room is at the end of the hallway. There are five doors in the room. The diamond necklace is in the second door to your right and you don't have to worry, I've turned off the motion sensors along the way.” informed Changmin.

 

“Right. Wish me luck.” Junsu started walking towards the end of the hallway.

 

“The rest keep patrolling in case there are guards around.” Yunho ordered the others. They have to be prepared for any possible consequences.

 

Junsu examined the lock on the vault and a smirk appeared on his face. This was just too easy for him. In a matter of seconds, he managed to crack open the vault with ease. He entered and at the end of the room stood a round table circled with glass about three centimetres thick. On the table, lay a beautiful diamond necklace. Any girl who lay their eyes on it will surely be enchanted by it's beauty. Junsu pulled out a laser cutter from his suit and began his work. Just as he managed to get his hands on the necklace, he heard voices on the other side of the door.