6 ~ "5 Years"

Why, You?

SooMi

As the years went by, JaeBeom and I have only gotten closer and closer as a couple. And in case you're dirty minds are wondering...yes, we have done it, and it was breathtaking. Ahem, but I won't too far into that. I'll just leave it up to your imagination...Eventually, JaeBeom split from 2pm and went solo. Wooyoung and Taecyeon were outraged for a while, but soon got over it. I've also met lots of celebrities thanks to them. It all started when it was Wooyoung's birthday and he decided that he wanted to have a BIG FANCY party and invited all of his famous friends. So I met a lot of new people there. If you're also wondering, JaeJae and I haven't been discovered by the public. The only people who know of our relationship is JYP Ent and some of our celebrity friends. Basically, we've been together for 5 amazing years and nothing has gotten in the way.

5 years later

I could feel the sun shining on my face. I opened my eyes to find him lying on the bed next to me, watching me, smiling.

"Good morning baby" he said my face.

"Good morning" I smiled back at him.

"Did you sleep well, last night?"

"Mmhmm..." I closed my eyes as he leaned in closer and I felt his lips touch mine . I .

I sighed and smiled. "I love you"

"Not as much as I love you" he said playing with the necklace he got me 5 years ago. After a while, I sat up, grabbed the nearest piece of clothing (which happened to be his shirt from last night), and put it on. At the least it covered a little over half of my body. I walked to the bathroom.

"Baby ~ Whatcha doing?" he asked me.

"Getting ready" I yelled from the bathroom.

"Wae???" I heard the confusion in his voice.

"We have somewhere to be, remember?" I said with a toothbrush in my mouth.

"Oh yeah... " he pouted. I threw some clothes I picked out from his closet at him and he got up. After putting on some shorts, he slowly walked toward the bathroom.

"You know..." he smirked. "We still have to take a shower" he said as he crept closer to the bathroom, still smirking. Uh oh. I tried running out of the bathroom but was delayed when he lifted me up from behind and carried me inside.

"Yah! Park JaeBeom let go!!" I laughed trying to escape his grasp. "Hahahaha let go!" When he finally set me down, he pulled off the shirt I was wearing along with his shorts and pulled me into the shower. I pouted as soon as I got inside.

"Wae? Why don't you ever like taking showers with me" he grinned as he the water. I shut my eyes as the water hit my face.

"Because...it's embarassing..." I said with my head down.

"Embarassing? How is it embarassing? I see you everytime we do it, so why is it embarassing in the shower?" he asked as he started shampooing my hair.

"Well, you know, we're both occupied when we're doing it, but when we're in the shower we tend to notice each other more" I couldn't believe that I was saying all this out loud to him.

"Honey, you look beautiful in my eyes no matter what..." he said kissing me, and soon his lips began trailing down my neck. I stopped him before things got any further.

"Wae?" he whined.

"We have to hurry, no time for this" I said as I started shampooing his hair. It's kind of a thing we do during the times we (rarely) take showers together...shampoo each other, condition each other, and soap each other. Sometimes we do other "things" in the shower, but again I won't go into full detail.

"Fine..." See? He's still the same childish best friend I had before. But somehow he still manages to become the mature, grown man that I discovered the night we first started going out.

After showering and changing, we headed out of his apartment to my car and drove off to the airport. You must be wondering, "Airport? What?" Haha well JaeBeom was asked by his friends to go back to America for a little bit so that they could feature him in their online videos on YouTube. I'm sure you know them: NigaHiga, KevJumba, etc. Not only that, but he's also doing a mini-tour after just releasing his mini-album and he's recording a new song called "Speechless" with someone named ChaCha Malone. I already heard a rough cut of the song and can't wait to hear the full version xD Overall, he'll be gone for about 2 months.

"Those on the flight for Sacramento, California...we will begin boarding in 10 minutes. I repeat, those on the flight for Sacramento, California...we will begin boarding in 10 minutes..." a lady on the intercom said. Whew, barely made it in time. Jeez we would have been late thanks to JaeBeom wanting to do "that" this morning in the shower. Good thing I fought the urge to continue and stopped him before we went any further.

"Well,I guess it's time for you to get going." I said kissing him goodbye.

"Yah, SooMi, I still have 10 minutes"

"JaeJae, when you're in an airport, 10 minutes means now" I laughed. "I know it's only 2 months, but I'm gonna miss you...saranghae JaeBeom..." I said touching his forehead with mine.

"It's alright, I'll be home in no time. And I love you more..." he said staring into my eyes. I pulled away and smiled.

"Go on now, before the line gets long" I said pointing at the line starting to form at the ticket lady.

"Arasso..." he smiled and gave me a passionate kiss before walking away. A few feet before reaching the ticket lady, he stopped and turned around.

"Don't forget about our promise" he said pointing to watch.

"Yah! In the 5 years we've been together, have I ever broken our promise?" I laughed. He laughed back and continued walking. After handing the lady his ticket, he looked back, blew me a kiss, and waved. I waved back and watched as he boarded the plane and was soon out of sight. I know, it's only 2 months but I just love him so much. 2 months without him can't be too bad.