4 ~ "Friend-a-versary: Part 2"

Why, You?

SooMi

I walked into the cafe to find nothing but darkness. What's going on? I'm supposed to be meeting JaeBeom here for our friend-a-versary...why isn't he here? Suddenly I hear the sound of a piano. A spotlight turns on and I see JaeJae standing a few feet away from me, wearing a white button up with a black tie, black jeans, and black hi tops singing to Charice's "As Long as You're There"

All my life, I've waited for the right, moment to let you know ~

I don't want to let you go ~

He walked up to me, bowed, and reached his hand out. I looked at him, then at his hand and a smile crept on my face. I placed my hand on his and he grabbed it, pulling me in, putting his hand on my waist, putting my hand on his shoulder, with my other hand in his. I couldn't stop smiling as he took a step back, and I stepped forward. Wahh, I'm dancing with him.

But now I've realized, there's just no perfect time ~

To confess how I feel, this much I know is real ~

These lyrics...does he really mean it? Is this going where I think it is..?

So I refuse to, waste one more second ~

Without you, knowing, my heart ~

He spun me around as he sang the chorus..

Baby, 'cause I dont, need anything else but your love ~

Nothing but you means a thing to me, I'm incomplete ~

When you're not there, holding me, touching me, I swear ~

As he sang that part he took my hand and rubbed it against his cheek....I can't stop smiling...I could feel the blood rush into my cheeks and I blushed crazily. My heart was pumping and it felt like I was going to explode. We kept dancing as I listened to they lyrics his angelic voice sang..

All of the rest could just disappear ~

And I wouldn't even care ~

As long as you're there ~

He dipped me as he finished the chorus, and led into the second verse...

Take these words, don't let them go unheard ~

This is me reaching out, I hope you can hear me now ~

'Cause baby my heart says stay, take it, it's your's to break ~

I'd rather try and lose, than keep this love from you ~

'Cause I refuse to, waste one more second ~

Without you, knowing, my heart ~

He spun me around a few more times and on the third spin, he spun me into his arms and we stayed like that as he sang the chorus.

Baby 'cause I don't, need anything else but your love ~

Nothing but you means a thing to me, I'm incomplete ~

When you're not there, holding me, touching me, I swear ~

When he sang those words, he placed his left cheek on my right cheek and closed his eyes with me in his embrace. He continued...

All of the rest could just disappear ~

And I wouldn't even care ~

As long as you're there ~

When he finished the chorus, he let go and I felt two people link arms with me, one on each side. Wooyoung? Taecyeon? What are they doing here? They led me to a table with a candle in the middle and two diner sets. They left my side, and I watched as they made their way to a stage with JaeBeom standing in the middle of them. He grabbed the microphone stand and closed his eyes, putting all the feelings he could into the bridge.

Each day, and night, that I've kept this a secret ~

It killed me, it's time to share what I feel inside! ~

I got goosebumps as he hit the top note, eyes closed, fists clenched tight. He started vocalizing as Wooyoung and Taecyeon sang backup and started the last chorus. JaeBeom joined them in the chorus but grabbed the microphone from the stand and started walking toward me as he sang.

Ohhhh I don't need anything else but your love ~

Nothing but you means a thing to me, I'm incomplete ~

When you're not there, holding me, touching me, I swear ~

All of the rest could just disappear ~

And I wouldn't even care ~

As long as you're there ~

As long as you're there ~

Yeaahhh ~

When he finished I felt a tear running down my eye. I couldn't believe it. He sang all that just for me...I can't stop crying..he laughed when he saw my tears of joy. He knelt down on one knee and took out a small box.

"MiMi....SooMi....Jang SooMi...will you...be my very first...and very last....my one and only, girlfriend?" he asked as he opened the box, revealing a necklace of a heart wearing headphones with notes hanging from it.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!! DID MY EARS DECIEVE ME???? DID HE JUST ASK ME TO BE HIS FIRST AND LAST??? HIS ONE AND ONLY??? AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! ~ I'M SO HAPPY I COULD DIE RIGHT NOW~

I covered my mouth in shock and couldn't stop the tears. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. I could feel his hands wrap around me and lift me into the air and he spun me around as he returned my kiss. After a few seconds, he put me down .

"OH MY GOD! GET A ROOM! AW COME ON!" I heard a voice yell from the stage. I opened my eyes to see Wooyoung covering his eyes in disgust. We all laughed at his stupidity. I looked into JaeBeom's eyes as he looked in mine.

"So...is that a yes..?" he asked me.

"Yah! What do you think? Pabo!" I laughed and kissed his lips again.

"Yes...? Yes?! SHE SAID YES!" he jumped excited and hugged me real tight. "I promise, SooMi, I'll be the best thing that's ever happened to you, just like how you were the best thing that ever happened to me." he said as he laid his chin on my shoulder...How cute is he?

"WELL! If you're gonna be like this when he's only asking you out, imagine what it's gonna be like when he proposes to you! My goodness....calm down...sheesh...." he scoffed. Wooyoung-ah I can't tell you just how happy I am right now. There's no way I can calm down.

"Happy friend-a-versary, baby" JaeBeom laughed while kissing my cheek.

"Friend-a-versary? No, I don't think so. There's no more friend-a-versary ok? From now on, it's happy anniversary" I told him, returning his kiss.

"Then happy anniversary...?" he said questioningly. I nodded, "Now that's more like it."