20 ~ "Can't Live Without You"

Why, You?

SooMi


"Y-Yah, BiKyung-ah....th-that's....w-wae? What is he doing up there?" I stuttered pointing up on the stage.

"Umm...well gotta go! Bye!!" he waved as he ran off.

"BiKyung-ah! Wait!" I tried to stop him but it was too late. What is going on?

Suddenly music started and he said a little introduction as I heard a piano.

"This one goes out to a special someone...I know you're out there...I wrote this one...just for you..."

I watched as a bunch of people turn their heads at this girl. She had short hair...just like the girl that JaeBeom hugged that day. Omo, it is her!!! She blushed as everyone turned their attention back to JaeJae. I have to admit my heart broke knowing that this one is for her. Before, it would've been for me.

Nooooo ~

Urin cheoeume

yeonghwa soge naoneun

geureon saranghaessotji (At first we loved like you see in the movies)

As he sang, he started doing some smooth dance moves that just made my heart melt. I miss you.

geunde hangsang jaldoeneun geot gateunde (It seemed like things were always going well)

wae iri geureoke kkoineunji (Why are things getting so twisted up?)

jeomjeom nan sasohan ilgajigo ttajyeosseo (More and more I argue about the small things)

deo jaju datugo maeil maeil ssawosseo (We argue more often, everyday we fought)

Are JaeBeom and his "new girlfriend" having problems? I secretly smiled to myself, but then stopped thinking that it was wrong.

nado moreuge neol mireonae (Without knowing, I kept pushing you away)

I looked at the girl and she had a confused look on her face...? If they're not problems, then why...? Maybe the song's not for her....but then who?

wae uriui haengbokgwa gachi tteonaga (Why are you leaving with our happiness?)

It can't be...

I'm so sorry ~

As he started singing that part, he started walking down from the stage and the crowd kind of split in two, letting JaeBeom walk through.

jebal gajima (Please don't go)

modeun ge nae tasiya (Everything is my fault)

gochil tenikka dorawa Baby (I'll fix it so come back baby)

He continued walking down the aisle...

This song can't be for me...but if it is...would you really fix everything? Can we really go back that easily?

nan neo eobsi andwae (I can't live without you)

I heard additional voices as that line started. I looked up to the stage to find Wooyoung and Taecyeon...a tear trickled down my face as they sang while dancing.

hangsang ni ape nan wae (How come everytime I'm in front of you)

As he recited the words "in front of you", he stopped right "in front of me". My eyes widened in surprise. I could see water slowly falling from his face. I soon realized that I happened to be doing the same thing. This song is for me...I tried wiping my tears but it was of no use. They just kept falling...and falling...and falling

ireoke sarange ppajin baboga dwaeneunji (I always become an idiot mad in love)

nan neohanteman yakhae (I'm only weak in front of you)

I snook a glance at his "girlfriend" and noticed her looking at the two of us, shocked.

nareul jom bwabwa nan neomu apa (Look at me, I'm hurting)

I am so hurt girl

I need a doctor

He caressed my cheeks and at first, I felt that my cheek fit perfectly with his palm, but I snapped out of it and brushed it off my face. A sharp pain hit my chest as I saw the look on his face. He really did look hurt, not only at what happened to us, but at my action towards him. I didn't want to do it, but I don't know if we can go back to the old us. Not that fast...

namjanikka nunmureul heulliji anha (I don't cry because I'm a guy)

geuraedo jugeul geot gata (But I feel like I'm going to die)

I could tell that his heart was squeezing, because he clenched his chest...tight.

nan neo eobsi andwae (I can't live without you)

He killed me with guilt as he pierced his eyes into my own.

nan wollae japjido ahnjiman (I usually don't hold on)

neoreul nochil su eobseo (But I can't lose you)

waenyamyeon neoneun nae jeonbugo (You're my everything)

neomu akkigo isseo (I adore you)

He gave me chills as he ran his fingers along my arm and suddenly pulled on my hand, pulling me into his embrace. He took one step forward...I, one step back.

Urin ajikdo huimangi boyo (We still have hope)

irohge kkajin hal pilyon obso (There's no use to go this far)

The sound of his voice sent chills throughout my entire body, as he sang into my ears.

I'm so sorry ~

Jebal gajima (please don't go)

modun ge nae tasiya (everything is my fault)

gochiltennika dorawa (I'll fix it so come back)

No...no JaeJae it was never your fault...don't blame yourself...

nan no obsi andwae (I can't live without you)

hansang ni ape nan wae (How come everytime I'm in front of you)

ireoke saranghae ppajin baboga dwaenunji (I always become an idiot mad in love)

nan nohanteman yaghae (I'm only weak in front of you)

His words were making me blush. He looked at me, took my hand and placed it on his heart.

narul jom bwabwa nan nomu apa (Look at me, I'm hurting)

I am so hurt girl

I need a doctor

namjanikka nunmulul hulliji anha (I don't cry 'cause I'm a guy)

His hand moved my own from his chest, to his cheek. I could see tears welling up in his eyes.

geuraedo jugul got gata (But I feel like I'm going to die)

nan no obsi andwae (I can't live without you)

I need you girl, stay by my side

Wanna be with you 'til the day we die

He pierced me with his sharp eyes and sincerity. I want only the same thing, JaeBeom but we both know that it's gonna take a lot just to get back to the way we used to be.

nae gyeote isseojwo (Be by my side)

nan joldae nan julgodo nol nohchil suga eobseo girl (Girl, I can't let you go even if it means dying)

yojadul manhado nan naman boyo gasum apugo (Even if there are a lot of girls, I only see you. My heart hurts)

He wrapped his arms around my waist and danced me along the dance floor. I felt that this was all a dream and that soon I would wake up crying, and facing the reality...was this a dream?

nunmuli goyo ddohulliji mothae (I'm tearing up but I can't let it fall)

nae mami joyo mom anae pogtan (My mind tigthens, a bomb in my body)

naesogi to jyo BOOM tagyogi kosso (My insides burst BOOM, the shot was big)

With that he let me go, and did a little bit of popping in the middle of the spotlight.

niga bissado sarangeun gagyogi eobso (Even if you're expensive, there's no price for love)

check it na ireoke saenggaghae (Check it, I think like this)

doneun eobseodo nomanuro haengbokhae (Even without money, I'm happy with just you)

JaeBeom bent down in front of me and asked for my hand. I hesitated.

nanhante jori garan sorihajima (Don't say "go away" to me)

nae soneul ddonado (Even if you leave my hand)

After hearing the next lyrics, I slowly gave him my hand and he smiled...

yoyochorom dorawa (Like a yo-yo, you return)

...he kissed it...

nanhante joro garan sorihajima (Don't say "go away" to me)

naesonul ddonado (Even if you leave my hand)

yoyo chorom dorawa (Like a yo-yo, you return)

He stood up and hugged me from behind.

nan no eobsi andwae (I can't live without you)

hangsang ni ape nan wae (How come every time I'm in front of you)

ireoke sarange ppajin baboga dwaenunji (I always become an idiot mad in love)

nan nohanteman yaghae (I'm only weak in front of you)

narul jom bwabwa nan nomu apa (Look at me, I'm hurting)

I'm so sorry JaeBeom, I really am...it was my fault to begin with...I'm sorry I hurt you...but I'm hurting too..

I am so hurt girl

I need a doctor

namjannika nunmulul hulliji anha (I don't cry 'cause I'm a guy)

geuraedo jugul got gata (But I feel like I'm going to die)

nan no eobsi andwae (I can't live without you)

Noooooooooooooo~

Nahante dorawa girl (Come back to me girl)

Baby just come back, come back to me

Baby just come back, come back to me

I wanted so badly to just stay in his arms for the rest of time. I wanted to go back to the days where we were happy...just the two of us...but I know that it's not gonna be that easy. I don't know if I'm ready to come back to him yet...am I? As the song ended, I looked up at him. I peeled his arms off of my waist and slowly turned around to face him. I looked up, caressed his cheek and shook my head from side to side as tears rolled down. He saw the look on my face...

"Jebal...SooMi..." he begged as I kept shaking my head while backing away slowly.

"I can't..." I barely heard myself whisper. "I just...can't..."

And with that, I ran out of the room with everyone's eyes on me. I could hear JaeBeom yelling after me.

"SooMi! Please! Don't go...baby...please!" he screamed. I'm sorry JaeJae...

I kept running...away...but something jerked me back.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I don't update quite as often! I actually wanted to post this chapter right after I posted the previous one, but it took me a while with all the lyrics and school. Plus I started after school activities so that adds on to my schedule xP But please bear with me and continue sticking with me through this story! Kamsahanmida ~ >w<