19 ~ "Party"

Why, You?

SooMi

Saturday night....

Jayson and I were heading out to leave for BiKyung's party.

"You look beautiful" he complimented.

I tried to hide my smile.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself" I smirked at his outfit. Hahaha you know why he looked good? Because I picked out his clothes hehehehehe

"Well come on, or we'll be late" I grabbed his hand and headed out the door.

***

Jay

I arrived at the party early so that I could prepare and make sure everything was in place. I was all dressed up and ready.

I spotted BiKyung and called out to him.

"Yah BiKyung-ah!"

"Oh, Jay, you're here early." he said fixing his outfit a bit.

"Yeah, so when am I going on?" I asked him.

"Well I put you in after Bang Yong Gook, that ok?"

"Sure, that's fine"

"Oh, hang on I just got a text" BiKyung said pulling out his phone. His face lit up when he read it but then his smile dropped when he realized I'm still next to him.

"Mwo?" I asked him.

"SooMi said she'll be here in about 20 minutes and..."

"And....?"

"I invited Jayson!" he exclaimed as he shut his eyes tight expecting me to hit him.

"Who?"

"Oh yeah you don't know him....well, bye!" he waved as he ran away.

"Yah BiKyung-ah get back here!!! Aish..." Who is Jayson?

***

SooMi

We pulled into the parking lot of where the party's being held. Jayson opened the door for me and held out his arm. I linked my arm with his as we walked inside. The second I walked in I screamed after seeing all my old celebrity friends. MBLAQ was the first group I saw when I walked in so I practically jumped on Mir when he opened up for a hug.

"Ah! NOONA! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE! I THOUGHT YOU LEFT ME FOREVER! I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" he cried swinging me around.

"Mir-ah!!!!! I MISSED YOU!" I returned the hug as much as I could. After struggling to let go of each other, I hugged the rest of them.

"Yah, SooMi, thanks for NEVER calling" Seungho groaned as I hugged him.

"Sorry, Oppa, but I was in a 'tough situation'" I apologized.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to at least let us know you're ok" G.O. and Joon Oppas came over and both kissed my cheeks.

"Mianhe~" I cooed as I embraced Cheondoong.

I introduced them to Jayson and then headed off to find BiKyung.

"SooMi-ah!!!" BiKyung ran to me once I spotted him.

"BiKyung-ah!" I hugged him.

"Damn someone's looking y." he commented on my outfit.

"Oh, gomawo! But I'm not the only one." I smiled looking him up and down.

"Hahaha oh shut up this is nothing. Hey come on let's dance!" he pulled me onto the dancefloor and I looked back at Jayson who smiled at me and waved. Within an hour or so, many groups performed on stage and I was able to greet all my old friends. Then all of a sudden the lights shut down.

"Yah, BiKyung-ah, what's going on?" I said tugging on his arm, as my sight was shrouded in darkness.

"You'll see,"

Then a spotlight came on, and for a split second, I thought I saw him...