26 ~ "Ruined?"

Why, You?

SooMi

I walked into the hospital room with JaeBeom following suit behind. The second I saw Wooyoung I rushed to his side.

"Woo-ah!" I shouted. I looked at the doctor. "Is he alright? Is there anything wrong?"

The doctor looked back at me hesitant. "Well we're not entirely positive but there is a possibility of him having some form of paralysis in his legs."

"So he's paralyzed?" JaeBeom asked.

"We'll find out once he awakens." the doctor replied.

"But he will wake up though, right?" I asked. "Yae, he should. The damage done to his head and frontal cortex was nowhere near as severe as his legs. Once he wakes up we'll run some tests to see if he is able to walk. If not, then he'll have to stay in a wheelchair and attend rehabilitation in order for him to gain his mobility again. But..." he traied off.

"But...?" JaeJae pressed. "If he is paralyzed then there's a slight chance that it could be permanent."

"Permanent?" the both of us asked.

"Yae. But for now all there is, is to wait for him to wake up." the doctored used himself and left us two alone in the room.

"What are we going to do? This could ruin his career." I looked at Wooyoung and his face. My fingers ran over his wounds and bandages.

"Yeah it could. We should tell Taecyeon." JaeBeom suggested. "I'll call him right now." he said and with that he left the room.

I looked back at Wooyoung. I ran my fingers through his hair. "Aish...look at you...you're all messed up. I swear, you're always causing some sort of trouble. Even so, you're still my dongsaeng and...saranghaeyo." I held his hand. "Please wake up soon."

Meanwhile...

Narrator's POV

She was heartbroken. She felt betrayed.

How could he do this to me?

She was confused. She didn't know what to do without him. She gave him her all, but apparently that wasn't enough.

She got up from bed and headed to the bathroom, straight to the shower. She the water hoping to wash away the dried tears and pain. She was tired of crying. She had no more tears left in her. As the hot water trickled down her body, she closed her eyes.

...

"Great, great, great, great, great, great, great! Just great! I'm late!" she thought to herself.

As she pulled up to the club, she ran straight to the entrance, finding her friend waiting there...impatiently.

"Mianhae MinJi-yah! Jeongmal mianhaeyo!" she yelled as she approached her irritated friend.

"Yah! Im JangSoon! You're late!" MinJi scolded with her arms crossed.

"I know, I know but please forgive me?" JangSoon pleaded with aegyo.

"Aish! Fine! But come on! My date's already inside waiting." MinJi pulled JangSoon into the club with her. "Oh! There he is!" she pointed out and waved to a man sitting and drinking at the bar. "SungHa!" she called out. Hearing his name, SungHa turned around.

"MinJi-yah" he smiled and opened his arms for a hug.

"Sorry we're late, but this is my friend Im JangSoon." MinJi introduced the both of them.

"Annyeonghaseyo Im JangSoon imnida"

"Annyeong Yu SungHa imnida"

The two bowed and as JangSoon stood up straight again she saw someone that caught her eye. "Ooh he's cute" she thought to herself. The guy was sitting at at another bar and he seemed to be drinking his worries away. JangSoon turned her attention back to the couple.

"I'm gonna go party, so have fun you two" she winked and with that she left. As she approached the bar, she sat herself down onto one of the stools next to him. "Hey" she started.

He looked at her. "Really? Another girl?" he cussed to himself. He tried ignoring her hoping that she'd get the message.

"Are you...ok?" she asked worried when he didn't reply. That caught him off guard. He didn't expect her to ask that. He expected her to ask him to dance or to go 'have fun' and tell him that he's hot. He expected her to be like the other girls in the club. But he may have been wrong. He looked at her.

"Umm..yeah I'm..fine" he looked away.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive" he whispered.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Well you look like you could use some company and in the time that I'm spending with you I don't want to have to call you "you" the whole time." she reasoned.

"What's yours?" he asked her.

"Im JangSoon"

"Park JaeBeom...but just call me Jay"

...and that was their first encounter.

...