27 ~ "Dreaming"

Why, You?

SooMi

It's been two days since Wooyoung was hospitalized. He still hasn't waken up and I'm starting to get worried, but the doctor said that we'll just have to wait. I decided to return to work and catch up on what I've been missing.

As I was on my way to work, I noticed a small cake shop. All of the cakes were so cute and some were so beautiful with their incredible designs. Just then, I saw a box that came with 12 small, bite-size cakes. Immediately it reminded me of someone. I decided to buy the cakes and with that, I left for work.

Right when I got to the hospital, I headed straight for the 3rd floor, looking for a certain room. When I reached my destination, I looked inside the room for a certain someone, but there was no one there. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around when I heard a familar voice come from behind me.

"Unnie?"

I turned around with a smile to come face to face with the one I was searching for.

"Jimi-ah!"

"Unnie!" she laughed as she ran up and hugged me.

"How are you?" I asked as I patted her head.

"Great now that you're here. I thought you wouldn't come back" she hugged me tighter and buried her face in my chest. Aigoo, kyeopta!

"Mianhae, unnie has been busy. But I have a surprise for you!" I watched as her face glowed with excitement as she waited for me to reveal my surprise. I took the box out from behind my back and her face lit up at the sight of the cakes.

301654_274840219206998_150466671644354_942936_1255443452_n_large 

"Waaah ~ Unnie, gomawo!"

"Chunmaneyo" I smiled.

"Can I open it and eat it now?" she asked me.

"Of course you can!" I laughed.

"Knock knock" I heard another familiar voice say as he knocked on the door. My attention turned to the source.

"Jayson" I said noticing his presence.

"What's up?" he smiled at me and Jimi.

"Nothing, just chilling with Jimi" I squeezed Jimi so that our faces were squished together.

"So this is Jimi" he walked over to us and smiled at Jimi. "Annyeong, Jayson imnida" he introduced himself. He's becoming more fluent in Korean. I'm proud of him.

"Jay...son? Jayson?" I could tell Jimi was confused with his name since it was so strange to her. I explained to her that he was foreign and that he's Vietnamese. She nodded her head understanding my explanation. Jimi let me go and walked over to Jayson looking up at him. Jayson raised his eyebrows in curiosity. A few seconds later, she hugged him and smiled warmly.

"Oppa" she said as she held onto him. I looked up at Jayson who was blushing. He bent down to her level and returned the hug. My heart fluttered at the scene before me.

"Oppa, do you want to eat these cakes with me and Unnie?" she asked him with a sparkle in her cute, young eyes. Jayson looked at me and I nodded.

"Ne" he replied and with that a huge grin spread across Jimi's face. She's so cute.

As the three of us were eating the delicous cakes, Jimi tugged on my scrubs.

"Is something wrong Jimi-ah?" I asked her in curiousity. She shook her head.

"Ani, unnie. I have a question." she whispered to me.

Jayson who could apparently hear the conversation looked at the both of us.

"Ne, Jimi-ah?"

"Is Oppa your boyfriend?" she asked me with a hopeful smile.

My eyes widened and I almost choked on my cake after hearing that. I looked at Jayson who was just laughing at me. I glared at him.

"A-aniyo, Jimi-ah...hehe...we're not together like that" I coughed out.

"Jinja?" I could tell she had a hint of disappointment in her voice. Then her face lit up again as if she had an idea. "Since Oppa is not your boyfriend, then he'll be my prince! I'll be his princess? Can I be your princess, Oppa?" she exclaimed.

Aigoo, I forgot how cute the imagination of a 6 year old is..

Jayson looked at Jimi and laughed. "Of course you can, your highness. I will be your prince and your knight in shining armor." Jayson played along and bowed before Jimi. She giggled in response to his action.

"Princess Jimi, would you care to dance?" Jayson said bowing and extending his hand waiting for her answer.

"But there's no music!" Jimi announced.

Then the both of them suddenly turned their heads in the direction of a stereo as they hear "Dreaming" (by BEAST's Yoseob and Dongwoon) start to play. I looked at the both of them, guilty of plugging my iPod into the speakers and playing the music. As the guitar introduction started, Jayson bowed once more holding out his hand as Jimi curtsied and the two of them began to dance.

Soon the lyrics begin to catch my attention.

When the lights turn off in my room

You continuously come to find me, oh

Even if I try my best to close my eyes

You keep grabbing me

Hoo, my heart

You, who keeps becoming evident as time goes by

I can't escape from you

Baby you, ooh

When my memory starts to blur, about to fade

Baby you, ooh

You come and find me somehow, you linger beside me

Just the way you are, I need you

Days without you are all the same

When will the time come for us to dream together?

Us, under the same sky

Of course, after listening, I start thinking of JaeBeom. Just like the song said, he always finds a way into my mind. After all this time, I don't know whether I should go back to him, or just give up. He always finds his way back to me. I know that I'm not happy without him. But at the same time, whenever I think about being with him, it doesn't feel right. I don't want him to just disappear from my life, but I don't want him to be a huge part of it right now. Aish, I'm so confused...


Hi :) Sorry it's been a while. I just wanted to say that if any of you (my readers) have any ideas on what you want to see happen in the story, then drop a comment and I'll take it into consideration. I just need some input and some ideas on what to write since I'm starting to run out. So if you're willing to offer some ideas to me then be my guest :) Thank you