29 ~ "Start Again"

Why, You?

♦Narrator♦

She opened her eyes feeling a pair of warm, strong arms wrapped around her waist just like the old days. Memories with him came flooding back into her mind. She turned around so that she could face him. One night with him made her forget everything. Jayson, JangSoon, all of it just left her mind. A tiny smile crept up with just the sight of his dreaming face. Once again she brought her fingers up to his face and traced all of his features from his eyelashes to his parted lips. Suddenly, she felt a large hand grab her own. He had awaken. He smiled, his eyes still half closed due to the bright light of the sun invading his dark room. His hand had brought her fingers to his lips as he lightly kissed them.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispered as he trailed butterfly kisses up and down her arm.

"Jaebeom..." she laughed softly.

***

Her eyes shot open.

Just a dream.

She looked over to the bedside table and noticed a little something...

PhotobucketA little polaroid picture...of her...sleeping.

It had a small note...

Hey Beautiful

with a little emoticon.

She remember when he begged her to show him how to draw that kind of emote. That made her smile.

There was another small little note next to it.

"Rise and shine darling <3"

She got up from bed and found his t-shirt on the floor. She picked it up and smiled again, reminiscing over their old memories. Slipping it on she remembered how much she used to love how it covered just enough of her body. She was nervous to see him again after last night. It had been so long since they had felt each other's touch...each other's warmth. Slowly, she opened his bedroom door and made her way down the hallway to the living room.

Suddensly a scent had caught her attention. She closed her eyes and her lips as she looked to the left. On the dining table was a breakfast just calling her name. Not only that but her favorite flowers stood in the middle of the table. Carnations. Not just any carnations. Violet carnations with a darker shade of purple around the edges.

Then out of nowhere a song had started to play. A happy song. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and she looked around. Where is he? Her question was answered for as soon as she had turned around, there he was standing tall.

He smiled brightly at her and started to sing as he stepped closer and closer to his love.

Woke up this mourning
Felt just like another day
Nothing good or special bout it
But then
I went out side and not one cloud up in the sky and the sun was shining bright oh yeah
 

He had reached her and grabbed her hand.

I was alone and just like Tom I'm on my cruise
Sort of in a gloomy mood cause I
Had no one next to me to share this lovely day
Thought it would be like this forever
 

Then the two were engaged in their own little swing dance.

Girl you changed my life my life and
Everything about me by the way you smiled at me
I fell in love the moment I’d laid eyes on you oh baby my girl
Oh please just be my lady
I was sad lonely
Had nothing going for me
You made my life complete
Your were made just for me
Had given up on love
Then I saw you

He spun her around once...twice...

Let me say something I don't wanna be corny
But for the record you tight like an audio recording
Was just another day that I thought would be boring
But then you came along, switched up the coordinates
Haha yeah you got them nice lips
And them swimming pool hips, make me wanna take dip girl
Yeah NASA be taken tips
With those fly kicks you be chillin outta this world

There was an instrumental and he had his arms around her waist with her back facing him. He rested his chin on her shoulder and swayed her back and forth.

I know I’m moving just a little too fast for you but please understand
I don’t wanna lose you to no other guys
So baby please I'll get down on my knees to make you mine 

He looked straight into her eyes and he reached that high note.

Girl you changed my life my life and
Everything about me by the way you smiled at me
I fell in love the moment I’d laid eyes on you o hbaby my girl
Oh please just be my lady
I was sad lonely
Had nothing going for me
You made my life complete
Your were made just for me
Had given up on love
Then I saw you 

They ended their little dance with a short sweet kiss.

They could feel each other laughing in their kiss.

But she pushed him away.

"SooMi...baby..?" He looked at her in confusion...and fear.

"JaeBeom...Saranghae..."

"Nado..."

She sighed.

"JaeBeom, this is wrong."

'No' he thought. The words that he was so scared that he'd hear, had come out.

"SooMi, why? We're finally together again. We just showed each other that we're still in love after all this time. Why don't you want to be with me?"

"It's not that-"

"Then why? Is it because of JangSoon? SooMi, I-"

"Andwae!" Her eyes widened as she looked straight at him. "Andwae..." She looked down.

"Andwae?" He whispered.

"No, you can't just leave her out of nowhere just because of me."

"SooMi, I love you"

"I know. But she didn't do anything wrong. She doesn't deserve to be left behind all because I came back into your life."

"Baby...you need to know something."

"Mwoya?"

"I already broke up with JangSoon.."

"You already broke up with her?"

"Yeah, so it's fine if we're together like this."

"When did you break up with her?"

"BiKyung's party...after you left."

"Why? Why would you do that?"                               

"Because I couldn't let you go again! After you left, she was still hanging on to me! I couldn't go after you if she was still there."

"JaeBeom you hurt her. Look, I'm sorry, but we can't be together like this."

"No, SooMi-"

"Not yet. We can't be together like this, not just yet. Right now, I think what's best is that we start off as friends and...fall in love all over again. In the meantime, you need to go to JangSoon and explain things to her."

"What? Wait, fall in love? All over again? But, we're already in love...?"

"Just please, JaeJae. All of this? Just all of last night and this morning is already so overwhelming. I just feel like we're rushing into this again. So please...just trust me on this. Can we just start over? Start over fresh? Just like the day we first met..." she smiled as she looked at him.

He hesitated...

He was so happy that they were together again, but she didn't want to be together. No. He didn't want to think badly of her. He loved her and he trusted her. He heaved a deep sigh.

"Alright. I trust you, baby. We can start off fresh." He gave her a small smile.

"Nope, it's not 'baby' anymore."

That hurt him. She wouldn't belong to him anymore. She would be out of his grasp once again.

"Please, SooMi, I can't do this. I can't let you go again."

"Yes, JaeBeom. We can do this. This will help us. We can forget everything that happened these past few years."

"Everything? Baby, you can't just forget our love like that."

"No, not that much, silly. Everything as in when I was diagnosed with cancer and when I left and when we were seperated. By starting over, we don't have to remember all the pain we had. We'll be happy again, I promise."

With that, she stood on the tip of her toes and kissed his forehead.

"Just trust me," she said.

"Alright, SooMi. I trust you." He said returning that kiss. "Can we...have one last kiss, as a couple?" He asked shyly.

"Of course," she laughed.

Both of them shared one last passionate kiss before parting ways, both becoming just friends.

"Well, I better get dressed." She said after pulling away.

"Well, you know...you don't have to get dressed, just yet." He smirked, pulling her closer.

"No, no, no...we're starting off fresh, remember?" She giggled as she pried his hands off of him.

He groaned and rolled his eyes, hearing that.

"I need to get dressed so we can eat your terrible cooking before it gets cold." She smiled.

"Fine. Wait, what? Terrible?" He looked at her as she laughed and ran away into his room. "Yah! Jang SooMi! Get your back here!" He yelled running after her. "You take that back!"

He grabbed her from behind, lifted her up, and spun around. He threw her on the bed and tickled her over and over again making her laugh nonstop. He loved her smile. He loved hearing her laugh.

Both of them suddenly stopped, realizing how close their faces were.

"JaeBeom, I know this is going to be hard for you. Believe me, it's so hard for me just knowing it's not going to be the same with you. But we'll get through this."

She got up, picked up her clothes, and headed to the bathroom. A few minutes later, she came out all changed and ready. He was still lying in bed. She walked over and flicked his foreahead.

"Come on, silly. Get up." She laughed as she made her way back to the living room.

He sat up in bed and rubbed his forehead.

"Ow."

Seeing SooMi this happy...made him happy. He was glad that they were still so close even after everything they've been through.

Who knows? Maybe this "starting fresh" thing won't be so bad after all.


Whoo! It has been A LONG TIME! I think this chapter is a lot longer than most of my other ones. But well, you guys deserve it after waiting so long for an update. Hope you enjoy! I finally had an idea for this so here it is :) Please, stay with me, because I can finally write again without having to think to hard about what exactly it is I should write. Let's see how well JaeBeom and SooMi do as they start over fresh ^.^