Kidnap

Jekyll and Hyde

I could hear sirens blare in the distance as I walked down the streets. The streets were starting to get busy, the morning fog clearing for the day ahead. I kept my head low as two police cars drove past me. I could still taste the blood in my lips as I remembered the fun I had last night. The edges of my mouth were still grinning from one end to the other. I finally took a breath of the morning scent, enjoying the moment.

After playing around some more with Minah, I decided I had enough. I got her to tell me where Dr Jaehwan was. I couldn’t bear killing her, since I quite enjoyed myself with her, so I decided to keep her. I brought her to her apartment and tied her up in her room, a and stuck deep inside her. That’ll give enough pleasure to break her.

For some reason, I still had control over the body. Usually I would have lost control and wiped out, and then Myungsoo would’ve taken over again. I stared at my hands, focusing entirely on my palms just to make sure I was still in control. Sure enough, I was. My vision never blurred and my hands were functioning fine.

Am I finally in possession of the body? Could I possibly have full control of the body now? I couldn’t help but betray a smile. A hearty laughter escaped my throat as I continued my stroll back home. I didn’t care about the people looking at me strangely. Normally I would have punched those faces, but today I couldn’t care less. I was too happy. I finally had control! Who cares what they’re thinking!

I was still in a high mood when I reached my apartment. The moment I stepped out the, I knew. Something was wrong. The door was unlocked and was slightly ajar. Someone broke in, that much was obvious. I knew I locked the door when I left, and I doubt Krystal would leave the door open like that. That was when my whole body froze.

Krystal

MY entire being screamed she was in danger. I swung the door open and ran in, taking in the destruction. The whole house was trashed. Furniture overturned and broken, walls cracked and doors blown off their hinges. There was a struggle, that much was certain. I ran into the bedroom, bracing for the worst. What I found was worse. A body laid on the floor, blood seeping through the carpets. It was a guy, which didn’t ease my worry at all. This just meant Krystal wasn’t here, which meant I don’t know what her condition is. I dragged the body and slumped it against the wall. Straight away I recognised who it was.

Detective Hoya

A knife was lodged into his stomach, and there was a note attached to it.

‘Come to XXX Warehouse, alone, or the girl loses a bone every minute you’re late. There’s only 206 bones so better hurry! You have 12 hours.’

As I finished reading the message, the body moved. His hand shot up and gripped my arm tight. His face was pale, blood quickly leaving his body.

“………….run”

That was the last thing I heard as a loud bang rang in my ears and flames the back of my body.