Lust

Jekyll and Hyde
“Funny that what separates man and beasts turns a man into a beast”-Epik High, Happen Ending

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“PLEASE MISTER HELP ME! PLEASE SAVE ME!”

Minah ran up to one of the intruders, stumbling a few steps away from him due to her injured legs. I stayed quiet, crouching on top of the container directly above them. There were three of them. Burly and able-bodied. My finger gripped tightly around the hilt of the knife, trembling in anticipation. I my lips, already tasting the blood.

“Will you look at that boys? We found ourselves a cutie!”

One of those meatheads walked forward towards Minah, drooling by just looking at Minah. She was on the floor, trying to crawl away from him. She realised what kind of situation she was in. A girl, alone, in a warehouse with just shreds covering her body, in front of three hot blooded men. Definitely not an enjoyable situation. For her, of course.

“See, I told you guys it wasn’t a bad idea to explore this place. Now we got ourselves some entertainment!”

Yes! How lucky of you idiots! You’ll definitely did bring some entertainment for me. Watching their lustful faces leering at Minah, I started thinking of ways to enjoy myself. Hohoho, so much fun scenarios. Just as they were closing in on Minah, I jumped out of my hiding place. I leaped off of the container, my knife flashing in the moonlight. I landed on top of one of the intruders, a sickening crunch resounding all over the warehouse. My knife dug deep in the centre of his chest as his blood squirted all over me. His cries were drowned by the blood in his throat, a slow gurgling escaping his mouth.

“WHAT THE HELL! WHO THE ARE YOU?!”

I stood up slowly before turning around to face them. Blood was dripping off of my face, some on my lips. I my lips, finally tasting the sweet taste of blood.

“Me? I’m just a bored and hungry animal. You mind feeding and playing with me?”

I lunged at both of the intruders, producing another knife from my jacket. Both the meatheads were too stunned to react. I tackled one of them, driving my knife deep into his stomach as I rammed him into the wall of the container. I didn’t stop my movements, twisting quickly while pulling out the knife. I slice the remaining idiot mid swing, just as he was about punch me. My knife slice her arm, taking a chunk of meat. Both of their screams filled my ears like a symphony.

The first man dropped to his knees, clutching his stomach trying to keep his guts inside his body. The second guy was back tracking, leaning against the wall on the other side. His eyes were wide in fear as he stared at me while advanced on him. He tried to attack me again, swinging his uninjured arm at me but I ducked and attacked simultaneously. I sliced his legs, cutting the nerves on his calves and rendering his legs useless. He too dropped to his knees, unable to move.

“Now you wanted to defile that girl, weren’t you? Unfortunately, that piece of beauty right there is mine. So, to punish your act of….. ersion, why don’t you watch as I take what you wanted to take? Savvy?”

I approached Minah as I was talking to the two guys. She was too shocked and scared to do anything. I kneeled in front of her, knife trailing down her body as it cuts away any remaining article of clothing protecting her decency. I cupped her face and made her look at me as I leaned closer to her face.

“There, there. Just relax and enjoy yourself. Let me show you abit of mercy and some pleasure first.”

I whispered to her, loud enough just for the two of us. A kiss on her neck trailing down to her body, and a performance the two man will never forget began.

**********************

I stood back up, buckling my pants as I walked towards the two guys. Wait, no one guy. Seems like one of them couldn’t keep his guts inside, his organs spilling all over the floor. The remaining guy was looking up to the sky, apparently praying to whatever god he was praying to.

“Geez, you tried to a girl, you think god would listen to you now? Please, I’m your god right now. I’m the one deciding if you should live or not. You should be thankful. I let you watch a good end-of-life show, and it sure looked like you enjoyed it. So now let me relive you of your misery.”

I placed knife against his throat. He closed his eyes, finally accepting his fate. In one swift motion, I ended his suffering. I turned back and look at Minah, still basking in the afterglow of her various s.

“Now! Minah! Seemed like you enjoyed my performance. Since you enjoyed that so much, just imagine how much better it would have been if I had ‘made love’ with you. Unfortunately, now, I have to kill you since you don’t want to he-“

“Wait! I change my mind! I’ll help you! On one condition…..”

“Oh? And what would that be?”

“Please…… please continue giving me pleasure….” I could only let out a laugh. Well whatever works. At least this way, I’ll get some sort of pleasure along the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys are enjoying the consecutive chapters! Do continue supporting this fic and leave your comments!! Thank you :))) <3