Mess this up

Jekyll and Hyde

I sat in the corner, enjoying the slight draft in the room. The sound of gesrs clicking the the gate swinging made me open my eyes.

"C'mon, you're being released."

The officer pulled me up and took off my cuffs before pushing me out. I didn't appreciate the rough treatment, but hey, I've got more exciting matters to handle. I trudged off towards the exit, massaging my sore wrists when my eyes landed on the detective. Detective Hoya. Our eyes met, and I couldn't help butc smirk. Please, I'm not a monster. I'm a demon with a mission.

As I stood at the curb, my mind raced with possibilites and plans. Its time to proceed with the next step but before that, I need a change of clothes.

"Myungsoo? Myungsoo wait!"

Just as I was about to cross the road, a hand grabbed me and pulled me back. Naturally, I retaliated. I spun quickly and pushed the hand away while my other hand grabbed their collar. I pulled the collar up and brought their face close to mine. What I saw made me feel...... uncomfortable. A woman with porcelain features, skin as smooth as marble was staring back at me. I felt my jaw drop a little, as my eyes roamed her entire face. I could feel my chest contracting, suddenky feeling suffocated. I didn't realise I was stuck that way for awhile stating at her while grabbing her collar. I only snapped back to reality when ky grip loosened and she managed to wriggle free. She was rubbing her neck while glaring at me, yet it didn't feel threatening. It felt, cute. What is this! This does not feel right! What is wrong with me!

"Myungsoo, what the heck! I was worried sick and this is how you greet me?! What happened!"

Myungsoo? Myungsoo knows... her? Wait is this..... Krystal?! Why does she seem so different. Why is so radiant now?! Something is wrong and I can feel it. I stood there, confused and lost. She looked at me curiously, before calling me. No. Not me, but Myungsoo. Myungsoo, Myungsoo, goddamn Myungsoo. Enough with that fool! Finally that anger began welling up inside me. Goddamn you MYungsoo, you're starting to affect me! I couldn't take it anymore and I grabbed her by the shoulders. Our face were inches from each other as I looked directly into her eyes.

"Shut up.... SHUT UP! IM NOT ING MYUNGSOO! I AM L. L GODDAMMIT!"

I screamed into her face as I shook her hard. I didn't care anymore. The anger was finallh back and my mind went back to business. I oushed Krystal away before storming off. I've got a job to do. Focus L...... don't let his weakness get to you too. We cannot afford to mess this up.