I'm L, and I'll be taking over now.

Jekyll and Hyde
"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too.
they live inside us,
And sometimes, they win." - Supernatural.

The man circled around the bed, approaching the door. His eyes were fixed to mine. They were hostile and sharp. Fear seizing my body was an understatement. It was like I was paralysed, my body totally shutting down. I could only stare back at him, my hands stuck to my sides. He stood by the door and locked it before approaching me. His lips were twisted in a repulsive leer.

" Who are you?"

" Really now, do I have to repeat myself, again? I'm you! Not you, you, but you...... like...... Inside your head. You understand? Probably not..."

He stood at the foot of my bed, and just stared at me. The fierce emotion in his eyes before were gone. Held back and restrained. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A twin, my twin. His features, his figure. And yet I could feel something about him was different, extremely different.

"Lets get to business, shall we?"

"Business?"

"Yes, business. Look, you've seen my cage, you've seen all the chains and the blood. I've been chained in there for years! I want to be free, to have fun! And all you've got to do, is roll over, and sleep. Let me take over."

He came closer, the leer back on his face.

"Woah woah, what are you saying?! What do you mean 'roll over and sleep'? What are you gonna do?!"

"Oh Myungsoo..... don't you remember what I said back in the cell? That I'd come for you, come for revenge?"

Now the manic expression in his eyes were back, the hatred and darkness boiling within him. I crawled backwards, my back leaning against the wall. This was all a dream. Its just a dream, and soon, I'm going to wake up in bed again and the headaches will come. And yet I knew, I knew this was real. I knew I wasn't asleep, and I Knew if that, that twin of mine catch a hold of me, I won't stay alive.

"Stay.... stay back, or I'm calling the police. I will fight back so stay away from me."

My hand reached out to my desk to find something, anything to defend myself with. My fingers curled around a penknife and I immediately sprung up, standing in a defensive stance.

"Come on now! Put the knife down, and you wont get hurt. Really now, we can solve this civilly and you want to solve it in violence. And im the one who got locked up, geez. Myungsoo, seriously. We can do this the easy way..... or we could do it the hard way."

He took a few steps forward, making me retreat backwards, despite having a weapon. He just seemed dangerous, radiating hostility and rage. Finally I was cornered in the side of the room. I had no choice. I rushed forward, intending to drive the knife at him, but instead, I ran right into midair and crashing onto my bed.

"Hard way it is."

Next thing I knew, I was picked up from my bed and made to face my twin. His eyes were primal, striking fear into me. A punch to the gut sent me reeling, as I fell to the floor clutching my stomach. He then grabbed me by the shirt and flung me across the room. My mind was spinning, and I layed on the ground. The dude was laughing, his boots stepping on my knee. He applied pressure on it, causing severe pain to course throughout my body.

"Oh hohoho thanks for choosing the hard way, Myungsoo. You've nooo idea how much I wanted to do this. Revenge! That's the thing that kept me going inside there, inside that cell, that head of yours. And after I am done with you, I'm going after that stupid doctor, and then our parents. Finally, I'll gank that pretty little girl of yours, what's her name? Krystal? Hahaha"

"Don't you lay a finger on her!"

"AAwww isn't that cute. Maybe I'll do her first instead! It's sad isn't it, how terrible it is to love something death can touch? That's why I hate you, letting us love someone, to have emotion. That thing is useless, weak and painful, so now, I'm taking over."

He grabbed me by the neck and rammed me against the wall. He had so much strength, his fingers wrapped around my throat so tightly. I tried to fight back, tried to remain conscious. My lungs were screaming for oxygen, heart beating furiously. As I fought, I saw my reflection from my mirror. I was alone, choking agaisnt the wall, choking myself. My eyes flickered between the mirror and my twin.

" What.....ar...e....you.."

I managed to squeak out before the lack of oxygen caused me to pass out. And the last thing I heard was his gravely voice.

"I'm L, and I'll be taking over now."