Dinner?

Jekyll and Hyde

The evening breeze caressed my cheek, chilling me to the bone despite my attire. I could feel my body temperature drop as i took a deep breath, savouring the cold night. I leaned against the streetlamp and stared ahead. My eyes were fixed on the clinic across the street, or more specifically, the person inside the clinic. All the workers had left, all but one. Nurse Minah, Dr Jaehwan's favourite nurse and 'assistant'. She was sweeping the floor and tidying up the place, getting it ready for tomorrow. I felt a tinge of guilt, but I don't have choice. She is my only way to get to Dr Jaehwan

Flashback

- 2 hours ago-

'" Hey Minah."

"Oh hey Myungsoo! What're you doing here? You don't have an appointment today."

I fought the urge to correct her, to choke her and make her say my name. I leaned agianst the counter to get closer to her. 

" No i don't. but I need to meet Dr Jaehwan. You think you could uuuuhhh arrange one for me? I'll treat you dinner if you do this as a favour?"

I leaned close enough to whisper into her ear, using as much of my charms as possible. I could see her blush, her porcelain white skin turning red. As an added measure, i traced my fingers aginst her arm.

" U-ummm he's..... Umm I wish I could Myungsoo. But the Doc's still in the countryside. I'm not sure why but..... he uuuuh called me a few days ago..... to say he won't be back for awhile."

" Oh well that's a problem. You don't mind calling me if he's back do you? Don't worry, I'll take you out soon okay?"

I flirted with Minah a bit more, but inside i was making plans. That goddamn doctor is smart. He knows he's in danger. i've got to find another way to get to the doctor. Calling him won't work..... Unless its not from my cell. My brain started to form a plan as I stared at Minah, smiling at her. 

---------------------------

I watched as she locked up the clinic, getting ready to leave. In my head, I could already hear her screaming, begging as i have my fun, thoughts that contrasted the serenity and silence of the night. The night was dark and bleak. No moon to be seen,no moonlight to chase away the shadows. The perfect night to go on a hunt. As she walked away, i stepped away from the streetlamp, blending with the darkness and following her in the shadows. 

My steps were light, my shoes not making any sound as i followed her from a distance. My eyes were fixed on her and only her as I trailed her from behind. The sound of my breath were masked by the click-clacks of her heels. I could feel my heart beating faster the closer I got to her. I stuck closely to the walls, waiting for the right oppurtunity to strike. I could see the leisure in her steps, as though confident nothing would happen to her. As we walked, I noticed my hands shivering, the thrill spreading throughout my body. I couldn't wait anymore. I scanned around my surroundings, and saw an alleyway, further down ahead of her. In an instant, I calculated the timing to grab her and drag her into that alley. I pulled up my hoodie before i took out the chlorofoamed napkin in my pocket, and started running. My footsteps were still light, so light she couldn't hear it until i was merely a few feet away. Before she could turn around, I stuffed with the napkin, as I wrapped my arms around her neck and arm, trying to stop her from struggling. She was slowly loosing her strength and conciousness as i dragged her into the alleyway. I pinned her against the wall, muffling her screams with the napkin as the chlorofoam took effect. Her eyes stared into mine as I grinned.

" Hey Minah, remember that dinner i promised you? Yeah, we're gonna have that now!"