Torture

Jekyll and Hyde

"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell"

-------------------------

My eyes flew open, as I in as much air as possible. The feeling of fresh oxugen entering my lungs invigorated my body. I sat up on my bed, enjoying the air. I flexed my arms, easing my self into the body, and feeling its strength. I looked at the mirror amd smiled to myself. Myungsoo did a great job taking care of this body. Now, its finally my turn to take over and have some fun. I walked around the bedroom, trying to get use to my body. Its been years since I took control, and the feeling of finally being in control was ecstatic.

As I walked towards the kitchen to get something to eat, something caught my eye. More specifically, a picture of Myungsoo, and my pathetic excuse for parents. Myungsoo couldn't have been 10 in that photo, after I was looked up, and yet, they had this reluctant look to even be near Myungsoo. The forced smile, the terrified eyes. I could feel the anger and hunger for revenge boil within me. Screw my sandwich. Time to hunt and have some fun.


I looked up at the apartment block. If memory serves me right, they lived here. I could feel my hands tremble in anticipation. They were sweating underneath the leather gloves, eager to do some damage. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my 'father' walking towards the building carrying groceries. Myungsoo's memories of him started flooding in. He tried to be a nice father, to try and interact with Myungsoo. Yet, the fear was still there. He was still afraid of his own son. And today, all those fears will become reality.

I rang the doorbell and waited. I could hear footsteps rushing and the sound of the door unlocking. When the door opened, I took of the mask I was wearing, making sure my back was facing the security cameras.

"Myungsoo?! What are you doing here?!"

She didn't even try to hide the displeasure in her voice. She was surprised, and the least bit happy to see me.

"Hi mom...... you gonna let me in or what."

She instantly took a step back to let me in. She kept her distance away from me. Despite being my mother, she had never shown me, or Myungsoo any love. She had never kept her fear, always expressing it out loud and blatantly showing her distaste for us. And I have absolutely no ounce of love for her. The moment I stepped into the house and closed the door, I produced a syringe from the sleeve of my jacket. She didn't have time to react as I jammed the needle into her arteries.ni covered , preventing her from shouting for help. I let the drug do its job, and letting her drop to the floor. I have bigger targets to drug. I walked into the living room and approached my dad.

"Myungsoo?"

"Wrong. Its L. Remember me, pops?"

He instantly moved for the phone, but I was faster. I tackled him, ramming him into the wall. I used that moment to drug him. Stage 1, complete.

I sat there, staring at the two unconscious fools. I flicked the knife in my fingers waiting for them to wake up. My mind was imagining the things I would do to them. My fingers enjoyed the cold touch of the knife, imagining it slicing them up. It didn't take long before both of them woke up.

"What is this! What's going on! Why are we tied up Myungsoo?"

"I thought I told you. It's not Myungsoo , its L."

"L? Impossible.... you're.... you're supposed to be-"

"Locked up? Caged? True. I was trapped for the last, what,15 years? Buuut, now I'm back and boy have I got plans for you two!"

I walked towards the two of them. They were squirming in their chairs, tied and restrained. I stuffed a handkerchief in bothe their mouths to stiffle their voices. The knife twirled in my fingers as I looked at both of them closely.

"You know, I've got lots of negative feelings for you two. I mean, you guys locked me up! You and that doctor, you guys locked me up in this mind, trapping me in this cell inside his head."

Without warning, I sliced my father on the shoulder. A harmless cut, honestly but he screamed like a girl.

"Do you know how horrible it was?! To lie in your deepest, darkest corners of your mind, alone and trapped?! I did nothing wrong! Yet you locked me away, made me crumble and waste away in his head. You know what that does to people?"

I swung the knife again, slicing his cheek. The blood flowed down his face, mixing with the sweat. I wasn't done yet. I swung my fist as hard as possible, right into his ribs. I placed a hand on his shoulder and repeatedly rammed my fist at his stomach, letting out all my anger. I sung my fist upwards, one last time, and punched him in the jaw and sending him backwards. I picked him up, and positioned the chair back beside my mom. I could see blood seep through the handkerchief. Must have ruptured something? I walked towards the kitchen and picked up a meat cleaver.

 

"You know, a normal household kitchen has lots of utensils that can be used for murder, or for my case, torture."

I removed the cloths in their mouths, and immediately, blood started flowimg from ky fathers mouth. He coughed out blood, staining the floor and his shirt. I could hear my mom praying, to whatever god there was, and hoping I would be stopped and they would be saved.

"God can't help you and angels won't save you. This is reality-"

I swung the meat cleaver into her head, causing a gash on her head. I used the knife in my left hand to stab my father in the hand, causing him to scream.

"You know, I was fine with you locking me away. I could just wait it out. But you know what really pissed me off about you two? That even after I was gone, you were pathetic excuses for parents!"

I swung the cleaver at my father, causing more blood and gashes on his forehead.

"Your son was innocent, yet you treated him like a monster,  like a nuke about to explode. He did nothing wrong and yet you were scared of him. Your own son, your own blood and family.  Yet you pushed him away, made him live alone. I didn't like that. Myungsoo deserves better. I DESERVE BETTER"

I crushed one of his finger with the cleaver, and pulled the knife out before sticking it into my mothers leg.

"Hahahahaha look, I've got a tortured mind amd my blade is sharp, a bad combination, really. So let me tell you what's gonna happen. I'm goimg to stab, slice, cut, smash, punch you till you're facing death, looking it right in the eye, and then I'm gonna yank you right back and start all over again. And again. And again."