Deranged

Jekyll and Hyde

Deranged. That's the best way i could describe my mind. My thoughts were everywhere, chaos at its worst. I've been out for too long, and I could feel the withdrawal symptoms coming. I'm still not used to being out, not used to the body and the mental strain it has on me. My fingers were twitching, my breathing getting heavier. I could feel my muscles straining as though on edge. I peered at the figure in the middle of the room. She was still unconcious, motionless. In my mind, I could imagine my hands wraped around her neck, her smooth skin against mine. Her eyes b with terror, the musical sound of her faltering breath filling my ears. I could already feel her neck in my palms, when a sudden vibration in my pocket broke my reverie. It was my phone...... or Myungsoo's phone to be exact. The caller Id struck a nerve within me. 

* Krystal <3*

Just the sight of her name was making me lose my grip in reality. An image of her flash through my eyes, catching me off guard and for a split second, my vision blurred. I could feel Myungsoo fighting back, deep in the recessess of my mind. My breathing grew heavier, into short uneven pants. I was doubled over, coughing and retching. Goddamn it Myungsoo! Don't ruin this for me! Through the struggle, my eyes somehow landed on Minah. For some reason, that helped get a grip. My mind became fixated on her, and just her. The phone in my hands slipped through my fingers and onto he floor, but i could care less. The only thing in my mind was Minah, and what I was going to do to her. With my mind centered on Minah, I was able to regain control of my body. Well, most of it. 

I stood up and approached her, my hand trembling in anticipation. I could see her stirring, signalling her wake. The moment she moved, a scream escaped and those screams grew louder the more she struggled in her binds.

" Stop struggling so much. You're just going to hurt yourself even more."

I ambled slowly around her, enjoying the look of pain and terror on her face. She realised the situation she was in, yet she was still struggling against her binds.

" Seriously? You still want to struggle? I tied you up with barbed wire, you know that right? The more you struggle, the deeper the barbs will dig into your flesh. And trust me, you do not want that happening with what I've got planned for you."

I ended up standing behind her, watching her subtly struggle against the wires. I leaned closer to her ear, taking a whiff of her scent, a combination of her perfume and sweat. My hands rest on her shoulders, massaging them and enjoying the smooth texture of blood on skin. My touch only made her tense, leaving some of the barbs stuck in her flesh. I nuzzled her neck, enjoying the salty taste of her sweat and grime. For some reason, it was arousing me, my head drunk with her taste and scent. I could hear her sobbing, her cheeks, wet with tears. I went around and kneeled in front of her. My left hand held hers, while the other caressed her cheek, wiping away the tears. She tried to turn away but i forced her to look at me dead in the eye.

" Why?.... whhy are... yo..you doing this..?"

I could barely understand her through her sobs, and i couldn't care less. But I had to keep her clam, keep her alive. Otherwise that'll just complicate matters. Both her hands were in mine, trembling and sweaty. I leaned in even closer, our faces merely inches away from each other.

" There, there. I'm sorry, I wish i didn't have to do this. But I do. If you cooperate, we can end this fast, quick and painless. But if you resist or cause any probles, trust me I will not hesitate to make you suffer."

 My voice turned into a growl as I finished speaking. As I stood up, my eyes stared into hers. that look of terror, fear and panic all mixed into one. Yet, I didn't feel any thrill in it. I felt genuinely guilty, and a hint of sadness. 

"Please... let me go.... I.... I can help."

Her words triggered something inside of me.  A sudden paralysis seized me. My eyes became hazy, and I was losing control of my body. through the haziness, my eyes landed on minah again, and instead of the terrified girl i saw mere minutes ago, I was looking at Krystal, tied up and bloodied. Something inside of me snapped. A violent migraine rocked me, and I could feel my heart tearing apart from the sight.

I don't understand. Krystal shouldn't be here.Why is she here?! WHY IS SHE HURT?!

I was losing it. I could feel Myungsoo, clawing his way out of the cage. I shut my eyes and shook my head rather violently, trying to sort out the mess in my head, to get some sort of foothold in this madness. I peeked at the seat, seeing only Minah again, crying in her seat. This isn't over. I was still losing my grip on this body. I had to get out of here. I managed to stumble my way to the door, ignoring Minahs screams and pleas. It burned me inside, hearing her scream. 

..... What's wrong with me?!