Part 3

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: fangirlz02 , misssarah , ant12345 , azarah and TabiSan4eva .

Also thanks to BIGBANGTabiVIP for upvoting my story. To those who took time to leave a comment, i deeply appreciate your thoughts. Do comment and tell me what you think of the story. Once again thanks.

***********************************************************************************************************

Dara was upset - no make that she is furious at the gorilla man. He has spoilt her dress and even had the guts to kiss her. She wanted to ask for compensation for the damaged dress and decided to wait till the stripper is fully clothed before talking to him. She waited near the toilet for the man to come out but Bom and pulled her and gave her a tight hug and thanked her for the party. “Ohmygosh Dara!! Thank you for the fabulous party ever. I’ve to admit at first I’m worried that you are going to plan a boring hen night party but you proved me wrong. This is seriously the best ever hen night party a bride could ever want. I love you so much Dara!” Dara saw the stripper exited the toilet and ready to leave the party venue and she shouted to get the man’s attention away but the music is too loud. She struggled to get away from Bom but Bom had a death grip on her.

 

“Bom! Let me go! I need to go after that stripper!” Dara screamed. Bom looked at Dara and smiled. “Awww. Our Dara has fallen in love. It’s okay even if he is a stripper, I mean look at his handsome face and also his fantastic privates. Too bad I’m getting married to Siwon tomorrow, if not you will have me for competition. Kekeke.” Dara roll her eyes up and replied. “No Bom, I’m not in love. I just want to chase that stripper and ask him for compensation for my damaged dress!” But Dara is too late for the stripper already left and now Dara would have to ask Minzy and Lee Hi for the stripper’s company to get compensation. “By the way Dara, I’m glad the stripper spoilt your dress, I don’t think it suits you and I will get Siwon to buy a brand new dress for being a great bridesmaid. Now please go and enjoy yourself, you are too uptight. Anyways I thought you like apes so I don’t understand why you don’t like this gorilla since they come from the same family.” Bom said with a smirk.

Dara just ignore Bom and walked away. Minzy then appear beside Dara and pointed to two men who are sitting nearby. “Unnie, those two are CL unnie friends, Kim Myungsoo and Kim Jaejoong and both of them keep looking at you from the start of the party.”  Bom who suddenly is beside Dara nudged and said “Well Dara, those two are looking good. Go ahead and talk to them.” As Dara looked at them, one of them stand up and approached the three ladies with a smile on his face. “Hi, my name is Myungsoo and I’m wondering if I could have a dance with you?”  He then proceeds to pull Dara to the dance floor and dance without waiting for Dara’s answer.  He wrapped his arm around Dara and nuzzles at Dara’s neck. Feeling pissed off, Dara muster all her strength and broke free from Min Ho and pushed him away. As she walked away she heard a girl shouted and she turned around. “You bastard! The moment I leave you alone, you started flirting with other girls!” The girl started hitting him with her handbag and stomped her way out of the place.