Part 2 (amended)

My Gorilla Co-Worker

OMG! Thank you to all who subscribe and upvoted for the story even though it's only at the 1st update. 

Subbies: darahaeyoung , BIGBANGTabiVIP , TABISANLOVE , TabiRabbit , i_CupCake , Irisintheair , volleydee888 , xara10 , royal_chicc01 ,

 celeb_tabisan , rachel02 , bubble_hearts , choimandee , darabbit24 , moonlightmelodies , Super_toki91 , ItsmeJazz , 

jekomgarcia , sieann , buffyjen and Lalala2ne1 

upvoters: darahaeyoungi_CupCakexara10 and bubble_hearts

To those who took time to leave a comment, i deeply appreciate your thoughtsDo comment and tell me what you think of the story. Once again thanks.

*******************************************************************************************************

When Park Bom had asked Dara to be her chief bridesmaid and plan the hen night party, Dara had imagine it to be a quiet evening in a fancy restaurant with those fancy food and then the girls with pass Bom her presents. But when she informed the other bridesmaid, they looked at Dara as if she had gone mad and insisted on hiring a stripper and even offered to pay for the stripper. So Lee Hi and Minzy had taken over the planning for the hen night party and so here she is now looking at her sister trying very hard to strip the stripper.

 

Dara watched as Bom tries to pull the red thong down but the stripper is stopping her hand. Out of frustration, Bom went back to Dara and pull her towards the stripper. The stripper then take the baby oil from Bom and pass it to Dara. “Hello gorgeous, why don’t you rub the oil on to my back all the way down. Go on baby don’t be shy.” Dara can’t believe the gorilla man just flirted with her and even pulled her closer to him. Bom then whispered her plan – Dara will pull off the mask while Bom will pull down the red thong. Dara gasped in shock but refused to do it when she saw part of her dress is soaked in baby oil. She tried to escape but instead the stripper carried her off her feet and tuck Dara under his arm. Dara screamed and she felt like the damsel in the King Kong movie. “Dara you pull the mask off now!” Bom shouted as she is pulling the red thong off the stripper. Soon, the girls whopped in delight when Bom managed to take the red thong off but soon the girls are dumbstruck by the view of the stripper.  Even Dara is open-mouth from her extremely close-up point of view. Never had she seen such a magnificent ahem--ahem before. The stripper then moved around while Dara is screaming to be put down. Bom wanted to ask Dara to remove the mask but decided to remove it herself. She jumped on to his other side and again attempted to remove the mask. Surprised from the attack, the stripper released Dara from his hold and Bom took the chance to leap on his back, grabbed the bottom of the gorilla mask and pull it up. Both Dara and Bom then stood in front of the stripper and stare at his handsome face. “Aren’t you one handsome gorilla? He is so yummy right Dara?” Bom winked and flirted with the stripper. Dara smacked her own forehead seeing her sister is flirting with a gorilla man and went back to the seats.

 

The man flashed his smile and picked up the mask to cover his privates and announce that his performances had ended. He bowed and kissed Bom. “Have a fabulous wedding gorgeous.” He whispered to Bom before walking towards where Dara is seated and took her hand. “And you beautiful, if you are getting married, call me.” He tries to kiss Dara on the lips but Dara turned her head at the last minute causing the stripper to kiss Dara’s cheeks instead. The stripper smile and winked at Dara before leaving the party to take his clothes back.