Part 21

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: jonmay  and Shyness28 for reading  my humble story.

Looking forward to read your honest in the comments section as i really wanted to know what you think of the story so far. Should i change the storyline or any ideas on how you want me to proceed with the story?

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**Photo Credits belongs to their owner**

**********************************************************************************************************

Jihyo POV

Since I had to help Seunghyun look after Dara, I decided to close the bar earlier. I was cleaning the bar with my son Daesung when Seunghyun walked in with a surprised look. “Is the bar closed already? What happen?” He asked while walking towards the bar counter and places a bag on it. “I brought supper you both of you. Need my help to clean up?” Before I could reply him, I saw my son run up to the food and sign furiously to Seunghyun, a wide smile on his face. Soon I saw him attack the food ignoring both myself and Seunghyun.

“Its okay Seunghyun ah. Luckily I was about to go up and see Dara when she woke up earlier. She had just finished vomiting outside your door. I took one of your shirt and asked her to change into it. Sorry for not asking you first. Daesung also already clean the mess outside your room. I also gave her some food and made sure she had taken the aspirin after that. Now she is sound asleep on your bed.” I explained not wanting Seunghyun to worry about Dara. I knew his mind is at Dara even though he was working part-time outside. “Go upstairs and check on her. Anyways thanks for the supper.” I tapped my son’s shoulder and sign to him to thank Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun POV

I walked into my dark room as silently as I can as not to wake Dara up. I saw her in one of my shirt sleeping soundly. I decided to take a quick shower and maybe bunk in with Daesung. But before I could reached my cupboard, I heard Dara’s voice. “Tabi, is that you? What happen at the gathering? According to Jihyo unnie, I got drunk but I don’t recall drinking any liquor.” Dara struggle to talk while she attempts to sit up but fail and instead she sank back into the bed closing her eyes and clutching her head.

 

“Ji-Eun spiked the drinks without any of us knowing. We only know after finding you unconscious and locked in the toilet and Ji-Eun confessing her deeds afterwards. Gummy decides to call off the gathering early to prevent any more unnecessary harm to anybody.” I explained to Dara while her hair.

 

“Gummy and the rest must be angry at me right? I spoilt the fun for them. I’m sure Ji-Eun didn’t mean any harm except wanting to make the gathering more fun. But I had to spoilt the fun by being unconscious. I bet they hate me now even more. You can tell me the truth Seunghyun-ah. I know they hate me.” Dara slurred with tears falling from the eyes. I felt bad. Did she really thinks we hate her?

“Dara, don’t be silly. Nobody hates you. I think you are still drunk and are saying nonsense right now. Go back to sleep but drink some water first.” I took the glass and made sure Dara took a drink. “You hate me don’t you Seunghyun?” Dara asked softly, I almost can’t hear it. “Dara stop talking right now. You are not making any sense. I don’t hate you. Go to sleep. I’m going to take a shower. If you need anything just scream loudly.” I sooth her before standing up and walking towards my cupboard.

 

Out of habit, I almost remove my shirt in my room. Luckily I managed to stop before Dara scream out of out shock. “Why didn’t you remove your shirt? Just pretend I’m not here. Anyway this is your room so do as how you normally would.” I heard Dara speak. I turned around to face the bed. I saw that she is looking back at me even though she is covered up to neck with the blanket. “Are you asking me to strip in front of you Dara-ah? Do you want to see me take off my shirt.” I pretended to remove my shirt slowly and was surprised to see that she did not look away.

“Won’t be the first time I see you without a shirt. I even saw you before remember?” Dara whispered and I knew she was blushing when she said that. I too blushed when I remember the event where I first saw her. I don’t know how to reply her instead I just walk towards the door. “You know Seunghyun, those who attended that event all agreed you have a y body. They would not hesitate to call you back. And you know what Seunghyun. I agree with them. You look damn hot.” I heard Dara before I exited the room.