Part 15

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: corrine and nmb123 for reading  my story. 

Also thanks to nmb123 and azir0211 for upvoting my story.

Please do upvote and write in the comment section to tell me what you think of the story. I really want to know what you think of it? Is it getting boring or is there something i should do to make it more interesting.

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**********************************************************************************************************

At nearby restaurant

The usually peaceful restaurant became noisy and full when staffs from the Sanctuary and the documentary crews entered for breakfast.  Seunghyun believed most noise came from that Seungri guy who has been talking non-stop from the moment they entered.

 

Seating arrangement

Dara                Seungri

Seunghyun       Gummy

 

Seunghyun POV

How can someone be this noisy and hyper? Im already having a headache from his laughter and chatter. Seriously he needs to tone down his laughter. And does he need to sit so close to Dara? “Hyung! Are you okay and Why are you not eating?”  I heard Seungri asked me. Before I could answer Seungri, Dara reached out and touch my arm. “You okay Seunghyun? Seungri is right, you have not touched your food at all. Tell you what, I will order porridge for you then once you are done eating, I’ll bring you to the doctor.”  She then pulled my plate towards her and raised her hand to call the waiter.

 

“Dara, its okay. I’m not sick. I’ll eat my breakfast now.” I tried to stop her before she call the waiter

 

“Are you sure? If you don’t feel like eating that, go order something else okay.” Dara frown before she reluctantly slide my breakfast plate back to me.

 

“Nooona! How come you are so good to Seunghyun? Are both of you together?” I heard Seungri asked Dara while I am about to eat. And did I hear he call me just by my name? “Seungri-ssi, did I just her you call me by my name? I believed I’m older then you therefore you should call me hyung.” I glare at that Seungri and I saw him blush and look down.

 

“Err.. I’m sorry Seunghyun.. hyung..” Seungri pouted and pretended to be sad being scolded by me. “Aigoo Seungri ah, how can you call him by his name? Must remember to call him hyung okay next time.” Dara patted Seungri’s head and I saw Seungri smiled and linked his arm around Dara’s and place his head on Dara’s shoulder. “Okay noona, I promise to call him hyung. Im sorry hyung for being rude.” Seungri apologies to me while still in the position as before.

 

Okay I’m totally pissed off at Seungri. He is so annoying! I just stood up, remove some cash from my wallet and walked away from the table without waiting for the rest. I just ignore the voices calling my name and get on my car and drive back to the Sanctuary.

 

While driving back, I wondered why am I so pissed off watching Seungri acting like that to Dara. Did I like her? OH.MY.GOD! I slowed down and parked by the roadside. I banged my head on the steering wheel and keep asking myself why am I pissed off at Seungri’s action towards Dara.

 

I got a shock when suddenly there’s a knock on the window. I look out and saw Dara’s face and she looked worried. I opened the car door and Dara immediately hugged me.