Part 16

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current subbies for reading my story and giving comments.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Thanks to bratty21 for upvoting my story.

Please do upvote and write in the comment section to tell me what you think of the story. I really want to know what you think of it? Is it getting boring or is there something i should do to make it more interesting.

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**********************************************************************************************************

 

Dara POV

Both Seungri and myself flinched in shock when Seunghyun suddenly stand up from the table and exited the restaurant. I became worried as I had noticed that Seunghyun is behaving differently since this morning.

 

I excuse myself as well and exited the restaurant to chase after Seunghyun. But I was too late, the moment I stepped out of the door, I saw Seunghyun’s car drive away. I look around hoping to get a lift to chase after Seunghyun but there is no one else who is outside. I then saw a delivery bicycle parked outside and I quickly I enter the restaurant again to ask for permission to use the bike. I promised them I return the bike as soon as possible.

 

I quickly cycle towards where I last saw Seunghyun’s car. After a while of cycling, I saw Seunghyun’s car parked by the side and Seunghyun’s head is on the steering wheel. I stopped cycling and ran towards the car fearing the worst. I prayed to all God that Seunghyun didn’t had an accident. I sigh in relief after seeing Seunghyun turn to look at me when I opened the car door and immediately hugged him.

 

“OhmyGodSeunghyunthankGodyouareokay. Iamsoworriedthatyougotintoanaccident. Pabowhyareyoudrivingwhenyouarenotwell. Youmademeworriedaboutyou.” I said to him without realizing that I spoke too fast. I felt Seunghyun pull me away from him and smile. “Dara-ah, I don’t understand what you are saying. Can you please repeat?”  I look at him and started to walk away. There is no way I will repeat what I said for its embarrassing. He will definitely tease me.

 

As I walk back towards the bicycle, I felt a pair of arms around me, preventing me from walking further. I turn my head and saw that it was Seunghyun’s arm. I stepped away from him and turn to face him. “Come on Dara, repeat what did you say.” I took a deep breathe and looked at him before repeating what I said earlier. “Oh my God Seunghyun Thank God you are okay. I am so worried that you got into an accident. Pabo why are you driving when you are not well. You made me worried about you. Did you hear me loud and clear now Mr Choi Seunghyun?” I hide my face in my hands out of embarrassment, feeling my face heat up especially when I saw him dimpled smile after hearing what I said.

 

“You were worried for me? Really Dara? I’m touched. Gomawo Dara-ah.” Suddenly Seunghyun come nearer to me and kissed my cheeks.