Part 13

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: fanficsgalore for reading and upvoting my story. 

I'm not really sure is i should continue as i have a few readers that un-sub from this story. I'm sad but i guess the story is getting really boring. 

Please do upvote and write in the comment section to tell me what you think of the story. I really want to know what you think of it? Is it getting boring or is there something i should do to make it more interesting.

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**********************************************************************************************************

 

Dara POV

I turn the tap and keep splashing water to my face. “Breathe Dara don’t panic. But why did I say those two words? It must be the side effect from the accidental kiss and watching him handle the new chimp. He looks like a dad handling his child. Did he have a child? But honestly, he looks good. How can he be that good dealing with the chimp? Arghhh!! Stop Dara!! Stop praising him! Look where did it bring you? Oppa Saranghae? Seriously Dara, Oppa Saranghae?” Dara keeps mumbling to herself while looking at her reflection.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the toilet door and i jump in shock. “Dara-ah, are you okay?” It was Seunghyun. I freezes and thinks if i should open the door or just ignore Seunghyun. “Dara, open the door. Are you okay in there?” Again Seunghyun knocks the door and I just stood there looking at the door unable to move. “Dara, I’m counting to 5, if you don’t open, I’m going to break down the door. Iif you can hear me, either you open the door now or you move away from the door.” Seunghyun shouted while he keep knocking on the door.

 

“I’m okay Seunghyun. Just give me a few minutes and I’ll be out.” I reply back fearing he will really break down the door. ‘Sure Dara? Okay, I’ll wait for you here.” I hear Seunghyun said before he walks away from the toilet. I look at the mirror for the last time and open the door. I look around but can’t see Seunghyun and I sigh in relief. I took a few steps towards the enclosure before I heard his voice again. “I thought i told you I’ll wait for you here, how come you are walking away from me? Bad girl Dara-ah, you never listen to oppa. Oppa is sad now.” I blushed hard and was about to turn and scold him and I heard his muffled laughter.

 

I knew it. He will never it go. He will use it to tease me. Argh! I hate him. I turn around to see Seunghyun bending in half, hands on his knees unable to stop laughing. As I look at him, I have a sudden idea but I’m not sure if this will work. But no harm trying I guess. “Miahe oppa. I was about to look for you since you are not outside the toilet like you said. Don’t be angry okay oppa.” I slowly walk back toward Seunghyun and he stopped laughing immediately upon hearing what I said and seeing me walk toward him.

 

“Errr.. I.. It’s.. I’m not angry Dara-ah. I’m.. I’m just joking with you.” Seunghyun stutter and step back, as if getting away from me, his eyes blinking continuously. “You sure oppa? Does that mean oppa is not angry with me anymore right? I continue teasing him. This is getting fun Lets see if he still dare to tease me after this. Seeing his reaction I even might even use this to bully him. Kekekeke.

 

“Yes Dara I’m sure I’m not angry with you. So now let’s go back to the room and see how our chimp is doing okay?” I see Seunghyun sweating and trying to avoid me. I stop my track and smile at him. “Okay oppa, Lets go! Lead the way.” I step aside letting him away before following him.

 

As we enter the enclosure room, I notice Gummy and the some of the staffs in there. There were all looking at new chimp whose back is facing the enclosure door. I saw the chimp throw away a banana peel and is pulling the fruit bowl nearer to him but stopped when he noticed that it is empty. He turn to face the door and looked around and only stop when he saw Seunghyun and just stare at Seunghyun. I’m sure the rest of us is anxious about what the chimp will do next. Next thing we knew, the chimp took the bowl in one hand and crawl towards the door. He then put his hand that holds the bowl and stretched out his hands towards Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun who is amazed, slowly walked towards the enclosure but stopped when the chimp dropped the bowl and retreat back to the other side of the enclosure. “Well.. I guess he is still hungry. I better make him a new set of fruit bowl. Want to follow oppa, Dara-ah?” Seunghyun winked at me before he walked out of the room. He is so getting it from me later. I saw Gummy and the staffs stare at me and I quickly look down feeling the heat on my cheeks.

 

“Did I hear Tabi refer himself as Oppa to you Dara?” Gummy asked from across the room? I felt all eyes on me now. “A.. a.. ani.. Gummy. Seunghyun is just teasing me.” Great, now I’m stuttering. They will never believe me. “You sure he is teasing you? Anyway you both look good together.” Gummy patted my shoulder before leaving.

 

I heard someone bang the table and saw Ji-Eun standing up abruptly and stomping her way out of the office. I guess Seunghyun fangirl is not happy.