Part 20

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: msdeathstalker for reading  my humble story.

Looking forward to read your honest in the comments section as i really wanted to know what you think of the story so far. Should i change the storyline or any ideas on how you want me to proceed with the story?

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**Photo Credits belongs to their owner**

**********************************************************************************************************

Seunghyun POV

“Oppa, I think Dara fallen asleep in the toilet. She is resting her head on the handbasin. I heard her snoring.” I’m not sure if I should panic when I heard Ji-Eun what Ji-Eun said. All I know right now I feel like punishing Ji-Eun for making Dara drunk but I guess the punishing can wait. Making sure Dara is safe is my priority now.

“Go check if there is any key for the toilet door.” I instruct Ji-Eun and I don’t care if she is not happy about it. While I was waiting for Ji-Eun to come back, most of the staffs and crews had gathered near the toilet window where I am.

 

“JI-EUN!!! JI-EUN!!! HAVE YOU FOUND THE KEY!!” I scream making those around me jump in shock. After a while, Ji-Eun walked towards me with a crowbar. “Oppa, I cant find any key but I found this crowbar. I think we should just use this to force open the door.” I quickly grab the crowbar and went in back to the building. I used all my strength to force open the door. After a few tries, I managed to get the door open but the door is slightly damaged but that can be settled later.

I squat in front of Dara and take a look at her sleeping with her head tilted and mouth open. I breathe in relief when I see that she is okay. I lifted Dara from the toilet seat and walked back to the office and I put her on the sofa. I retrieve a wastebasket and line it with plastic bag and put it next to the sofa incase Dara wanted to vomit.  I made sure she was lying comfortably on the sofa before going out to join the rest.

“How is Dara? Is she okay?” Gummy asked when she saw me. “She’s fine, I place her on a sofa with a wastebasket next to her. Later I’m going to check if we have some aspirin for her hangover tomorrow.” I explained to Gummy. Since it’s already quite late, we cleaned up the party area before walking back to the office building to check on Dara. The moment I stepped into the office I saw Gummy, Seungri and Ji-Eun standing near Dara, looking at her sleeping with a serious expression on their face. Feeling anxious, I walked up and whispered to Gummy “Is she okay? Anything wrong?” Gummy shakes her head and continue to look at Dara.

 

Not long after I heard a loud snore which suspiciously sounded like an animal grunt and I saw the three of them biting their lips trying their hardest not to laugh out loud. Meanwhile Seungri was covering his mouth with his hands to suppress a smile. While Ji-Eun trying her best not to let out a giggle. “Guys, it’s not funny at all, do not laugh.” Gummy speaks between snorts and wiping her eyes of the tears that are coming out from holding back her laughs.

“Tabi, can you help to send her back once you are done here?” Gummy asked and I just nodded. I decided to take a last look at the new chimp and clean up abit in the enclosure. I felt happy when I saw that the fruit bowl and water bowl are almost empty. I refilled the two bowls and said my goodbye to the chimp. I take a look at the clock and rushed out to carry Dara back to my car and send her back home. “Please don’t throw up.. Please don’t throw up..” I whispered to the sleeping Dara. But halfway through, I realized I didn’t know where Dara stayed. After debating for awhile, I decided to drive back to my house.

 

I’m surprised that Dara slept throughout the whole journey and while being carried. The moment I stepped in the bar, Jihyo and Daesung looked at me puzzled. I explained the situation to them and Jihyo volunteer to make some hangover soup for Dara. Daesung smiled at me weirdly after Jihyo signed to him what happen. He followed me to my room and stand at the door while I place the sleeping Dara on my bed. I signed to Daesung to help me get aspirin and a glass of water while I arranged the pillow around her and adjusted the blanket to cover her after removing her shoes.

I went to my closet and get a change of clothes and towel. I need to shower before leaving for an appointment later. I turned to see Daesung walked in with I items I requested. I signed to him asking him to help look after Dara while I shower. He simply nodded and sit on the floor next to the bed. I found him still sitting at the same spot after I’m done. I retrieve my bag and place my gorilla costume and some other stuffs needed in it. I tapped Daesung’s shoulder and signed him to follow me downstairs.

 

Once below, I looked for Jihyo and request for her help to look after Dara while I went for my appointment. She merely smile and nodded at me. She tried to talk to me but I told her I rushing off. I can’t afford to waste time as I need to be elsewhere else where I need to wear the gorilla costume. I psych myself that I only need to this to support myself till the Sanctuary is financially stable again.