Part 14

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: zai9225 and kengkay17 for reading  my story. 

Please do upvote and write in the comment section to tell me what you think of the story. I really want to know what you think of it? Is it getting boring or is there something i should do to make it more interesting.

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**********************************************************************************************************

Seunghyun POV

I’m now in the pantry supposed to be making a new set of fruit bowl for the chimp but instead I’m smiling non-stop while just staring at the fruits. Somehow I’m on a happy high right now and I’m guessing the “oppa joke” is getting to me. There is a weird but happy feeling in me when I heard Dara called me oppa.

 

I became startled when I heard someone came into the pantry and turns out its Dara. I’m so sure she comes here to scold me about the oppa issue. Kekeke.. I saw her walk towards me and I showed her my adorable dimpled smile but stepped away when I saw her raised up her right hand as if to hit me. “Seunghyun-ssi! How can you joke like that infront of Gummy and the rest of the staffs? Now they are going to think there is something going on between us! Aigoo!”  Dara screamed at me while massaging her forehead. I chuckled at her worried tone and approached her. “Why are you worried about what they will say? I mean we did nothing wrong. Can’t two colleagues tease each other?” I pretended to sulk and be sad and at the corner of my eyes. I didn’t want things to be awkward between us.

 

“I didn’t mean it like that Seunghyun-ah. I just don’t want to misunderstand us.” I hold back my smile when she stood next to me and touched my shoulder as if comforting me. “By the way, since you have not started on your fruit bowl, let me help you with it then we’ll have a coffee together and discuss about tomorrow meeting okay.” Dara suggested while starting to cut the fruits for the new chimps. I just nod my head and help her before walking back to the enclosure room. I placed the bowl near the enclosure door and watched the chimp come closer and drag the bowl back to the back on the enclosure. I walk back to my office, retrieve my spare clothing and took a quick shower before continuing my work.

 

After a while, Dara walked into my office and I realized she also just took a shower. She called me back to her office to discuss details for tomorrow meeting and ended the meeting a few hours later. We both proceed to see Gummy to get her opinion before I left the two ladies to check on the new chimps and the rest of the animals in the Sanctuary. It was almost end of the day when I saw Dara again and she called me to the office. “Seunghyun-ah, here the final details for the meeting. Gummy made a few changes. Go through the details again and tell me what you think tomorrow okay. I’m going back home first. Bye” I watched as she walked towards the exit door and went back to my office. I decided to read the details at home and packed up all my stuffs and went back as well. It has been a tiring day.

 

*** The Next Day ***

 

I woke up when my alarm rang and with my back hurting. I realized I had fallen asleep on my couch while reading the notes for the meeting later. I quickly showered, had a quick breakfast and head to the office.

 

Upon reaching the Sanctuary, I went straight to the pantry and I saw Ji-Eun making a few cups of drinks. “Oppa, Gummy unnie and Dara unnie are in the meeting room right now. They asked me to inform you to go to the meeting room once you are here. I’ve made your cup of coffee and will bring your coffee there as well.” Ji-Eun talked to me while making the drinks. I merely nodded my head and walked towards the meeting room.

 

I knocked on the door before entering and saw quite a few people inside. There is one guy who caught my eyes for his voice is the loudest in the room. That and those dark circles on his face. He reminded me of a panda. Gummy who notice me entering stopped talking and stand up. “Let me introduce you to our most important person here, Choi Seunghyun and Tabi-ah, meet Lee Seungri. He will be in-charge for the documentary and will be around for a while for the filming. Am I right Seungri-ssi?” Gummy smile and the guy that Gummy introduced stood up as well and reach out his hand.

 

“Ah! So you are Seunghyun hyung! I’m so happy to meet you hyung! Lets work happily together okay hyung!” I’m so shocked to see this Seungri guy come up to me, hugged me and even talked to me like old friend. I have a strong urge to smack the back of his head somehow. Unaware of my thoughts, he happily walked back to his seat and smile to Dara. When I saw his smile, my urge to hit him become even stronger.

 

“Dara nooona! Gummy nooona! Have you both taken your breakfast? Shall we go for breakfast first before we start the meeting? I’m so hungry right now noona-ah” I heard the Seungri guy talked with full of aegyo. I saw Dara stand and walked up to this Seungri and pinch his cheeks. “Aigoo, you are such a cutie. Since you have not taken your breakfast, let’s go for breakfast first okay. Are you okay with this Gummy and Seunghyun?” Dara looked at both of us, waiting for our replies. I simply nod my head while clenching my fist. It’s going to be a long day today and I hope I will get to end the day without killing the panda guy who is now walking out of the meeting room with his arms linked with Dara and Gummy.