Part 24

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current subbies: daralinghere and sooyoon1988 for reading  my humble story.

To those to commented, you made me a happy person. Thanks for taking time to comment. 

My apologies for not updating for the past weeks. Looking forward to read your honest in the comments section as i really wanted to know what you think of the story so far. Should i change the storyline or any ideas on how you want me to proceed with the story?

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this updatearrow-10x10.png is boring.

**Photo Credits belongs to their owner**

**********************************************************************************************************

Dara POV

Dara POV

I pulled Seunghyun’s sleeve to get his attention “What is so funny?”  He took a few deep breath to calm down before trying to explain. “Nothing. Just some guy stuffs.” As soon as he finishes his sentence, I saw Daesung who was attempting to get back up onto his chair, falls back on the ground laughing, his face red from all the laughter. “Just ignore them. They will never tell you anything. If you come here always, you’ll see this happen often.” Jihyo explains and I just blankly nodded my head and continue eating.

While I was getting ready my phone rings again. Sh*t I completely forgot about my phone. I run to answer it. “SANDARA PARK!! FINALLY YOU DECIDED TO ANSWER MY CALLS!! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU!!” My sister’s voice blasted through the moment I answer it. I mentally facepalm myself knowing I will have to explain everything to her.

“Err.. Bommie, I’m slept over at a friend’s house yesterday. I was sleeping earlier and didn’t hear my phone ringing. Sorry Bommie but I can’t talk for long. I’m getting ready for work. My friend is waiting for me as we are going to work together.” I’m praying so hard right now that she won’t ask any details. “Okay. Meet me for lunch later. I need details about your friend and the sleepover. Call me. Bye.” She ended the call before I could say anything.

 

Once ready, both of us proceed to go work. Surprisingly it’s not only us who are back. Basically everyone is there so it seems like any other normal day. Even Gummy is surprised to see us back in the Sanctuary. I sort of forced myself to be very busy so that I can pretend to forget my appointment with Bom but when Bom sounded sad after I informed her I’m busy, I decided to just meet her and it over and done with. No point dragging it. But after meeting her, I’m regretting my decision since she is playing detective and insisted on knowing everything. So I just told her what I can remember.

 

*** Later that night ***

 

Seunghyun’s POV

 

I walked in the bar only to find Jihyo staring into space. I wondered if something bad had happen to the bar but deep down I also hoped I didn’t need to find a new place to live. I walked to the bar counter and sat infront of Jihyo who smiled and went to take a bottle of beer for me.

 

“Seunghyun, am I a bad mother?” She asked as I took the first sip of my beer. “And may I know why you asked?” I put down the bottle and look at her. “I’ve no idea what had happen to Daesungie. It’s like he switched from being my sweet boy in the morning to this angered teenager in the afternoon. He thinks I don’t know the swearwords in sign language. I almost threw my own son out of the house.” Jihyo sigh and she looked like she could just cry anytime.

 

“Tell you what Jihyo, I’ll get him to help me at the Sanctuary and I’ll try to find out then I’ll get back to you okay.” I volunteer and I’m happy to see she smile. “Thanks Seunghyun. I’m sure he’ll open up to you. By the way where’s Dara?” I choked on my beer hearing Dara’s name. “Aigoo I didn’t know she had that effect on you Seunghyun ah. I knew she is special to you. I’m happy that you finally found someone. Bring her around more often.” Jihyo teases me while I rubbed my face.

 

“She is my boss, Jihyo. Nothing more than that. Anyways, I didn’t know where she is. I left the office once I finished up my work. Does that answer your question?” I gave Jihyo my most dazzling smile and continue to drink up my beer. “Whatever Seunghyun-ah. Anyways what I wanted to know most is do you like her?” Jihyo stood beside me and expectantly at me. “She okay for a boss. Not really those fussy boss type.” I replied lazily.

I saw Jihyo reached towards mebut before I could escaped, she smacked the back of my head. “Seunghyun-ah, I’m not interested in knowing how she is as a boss. I’m asking of what you think of her as a lady. You know as in would you consider dating her?”