Part 18

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: yanna24 for reading  my story.

Although i'm sad that i lost subbies, i thankful most of you stayed and read my humble story. 

Looking forward to read your honest in the comments section as i really wanted to know what you think of the story so far. Should i change the storyline or any ideas on how you want me to proceed with the story?

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**Photo Credits belongs to their owner**

**********************************************************************************************************

Seungri POV

Okay I’m super upset! Why did noona run after that guy? Are they together? “Gummy noona, are those two together? Are they dating?” I asked the lady in front of me with a pout. But she just smiled and shakes her head. “I’ve no idea Seungri-sshi. You like Dara don’t you? That’s why you are pouting. Maybe you can ask Dara yourself when you see her back at the Sanctuary. Are you all ready to leave?” Gummy noona asked the rest of the crew and the Sanctuary staffs.

 

While driving back to the Sanctuary, we passed Dara noon and that guy and instead of stopping, I just asked the driver to drive us straight back. “Why didn’t you stop the car Seungri-sshi? They might need a ride back.” I ignored Gummy noona stare at me and just look infront.

 

Once we reach the Sanctuary, I suggested to Gummy noona to allow me to look around the place. She had asked one of the female staff, Ji-Eun to show me around. Ji-Eun is so fun to be with, she managed to entertain me while touring the place. She even suggested we have a get-together after work so that we can get to know everyone better. I immediately agreed and suggest it to Gummy noona. The moment Gummy noona gave us the green light, me and Ji-Eun starting our planning. I’m so excited for tonight.

 

As we were planning, I saw Dara noona and that guy talking happily in the office. I didn’t notice when they come in but I’m going to try get Dara noona’s attention tonight. Ji-Eun and some of the staffs are assigned to get food and drinks while I attended a discussion with the noonas and Seunghyun about the project. We didn’t realized its almost night. Gummy reminded us about tonight’s get-together.

 

As we proceed to the outdoor where the gathering is held, I can’t help but be amazed at how Ji-Eun and the rest set up the place. Ji-Eun run up to Seungri and pulled him away from the rest of the crowd. “Oppa, shhhh.. I just want to inform you that one of fruit punch in the red container has alcohol in it while the other one is normal. Kekeke.. Don’t tell anyone or else they are going to spoil our fun.”

 

No One POV

Everybody enjoyed themselves at the gathering even Dara. But unknown to them Dara can’t drink any alcohol due to her low alcohol tolerance. The normally reserved Dara has turn to a giggly and happy Dara. Everyone is surprised at the change and only two person knew why Dara is that way. Seunghyun is trying his best  to control Dara is getting slightly out of control while the two culprit are just enjoying themselves by the sides.

Dara POV

Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? I look around and see that everyone is as usual. No one is complaining about the heat. Maybe I’m falling sick. But the weird thing is I’m feeling to happy today that I can’t help but laugh happily. Seunghyun somehow is holding on to me but I have no idea why is he trying to stop me from mingling with the rest. I’m just trying to be friendly.

 

While Seunghyun is talking to Gummy and some other guys, I got up and walked slowly and quietly towards the toilet. Along the way, I managed to injure my hand but instead of panicking, I just continue staggering towards the toilet. Once I reached the toilet, I locked it and sat down on the toilet without lifting the cover. I leaned my head on the wall to stop the room from spinning.

 

Seungri POV

I looked around and saw Seunghyun standing the buffet table. I decide to approach him and make truce. “Hyung, I want to apologise if somehow today I have offended you. I don’t mean any harm to anyone here. Maybe my way of approaching is wrong. I’m sorry. Truce hyung?” I stretched my hand forward and waited for Seunghyun’s reaction. When he grab my hand, I smiled and gave him a tight hug. I even kissed his cheeks and I laugh when he pushed me away and I fell to the ground. “Yucks! That’s gross Seungri-shhi” Seunghyun whined and wipe his cheeks and I just laugh out loud.