Part 25

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: kathyrica17 sweetmedusaaa fikriyah skinnyraine msvickie datemate and LiraUnnie for reading  my humble story.

Also thanks to msvickie and datemate for upvoting my story. Appreciate it so much.

To those to commented, you made me a happy person. Thanks for taking time to comment. 

My apologies for not updating for the past weeks. Looking forward to read your honest in the comments section as i really wanted to know what you think of the story so far. Should i change the storyline or any ideas on how you want me to proceed with the story?

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this updatearrow-10x10.png is boring.

**Photo Credits belongs to their owner**

**********************************************************************************************************

Seunghyun POV

 

“Seunghyun-ah, I’m not interested in knowing how she is as a boss. I’m asking of what you think of her as a lady. You know as in would you consider dating her?” I hesitate in replying Jihyo. Not because I’m unsure of my feeling. I’m sure I’ve fallen for her sometime during working together. What’s holding me back is am I worthy enough to even consider dating her. I mean, she is my boss while I’m just her regular employee.

 

“You like her don’t you?” I just nodded my head and continue to drink my beer. “Then why don’t you ask her out?” I noticed the frustration in Jihyo’s voice. I’m sure she’ll think I’m an idiot.

“Jihyo, in case you didn’t notice, she is my Boss. It’s like not ethical to ask your Boss out on a date. What if she rejects me? Anyways I don’t think she is interested in me. Look at me, I’m just an average person.” Well, in my opinion I sounded like I’m trying to convinced myself instead of convincing Jihyo.

“Seunghyun, what if she likes you too but is having the same thoughts as you right now? And also there is no law that states you can’t ask your Boss out for casual dinner. Even if she rejects you, at least you know how she felt towards you. Yes, it will awkward at work but you won’t be second-guessing yourself. Think about this. What if she is waiting for you to make the first move? Anyways where is your self-confidence. You had no problem stripping in front of a group of girls and here you are downgrading your worth. Have another beer and think about what I said. I’m off to the kitchen first.”

 

I looked at Jihyo’s retreating back and sat back to think about what she said. What she said is true. Maybe I should have a go and ask her out. Hopefully tomorrow I will have the guts to do so.

As the night procceds, I’m unable to sleep as I kept thinking of scenarios to ask her out. I tried to sound casual so that I don’t scare her off but I keep sounded weird. Soon I gave up and just lie awake on my bed saying prayers that I won’t embarrassed myself in front of Dara.

 

*** The Next Day ***

I woke up and I looked horrible. There is no way I can approach her looking like this. Maybe when I look better, I’ll ask her out. Meanwhile I’ll just postpone my mission but Jihyo isn’t about to let me forget about it. The moment I went down to the first floor, I saw Jihyo sitting at one of the tables eating breakfast. The moment she saw me, she tapped the empty chair beside her and offered me some of the breakfast.

I saw Daesung smiling weirdly at me but before he could sign to me, Jihyo glared at him and he immediately looked at his breakfast. I walked slowly to the table and sit down quietly. “Seunghyun, I know you made up your mind to ask Dara out today so we made this breakfast to give you our morale support. We hope you will be successful. Hwaiting!” When I looked at Jihyo and I don’t have the heart to tell her that I’m going to postpone asking Dara out.

 

“Oh Seunghyun, I know that look from your face. Don’t you even dare think about canceling asking Dara. Don’t you dare! You better go ahead and ask her and no, I refuse to listen to listen to any of your lame reasons.”