Part 7 (amended)

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: joie23ss10 and daraismine for reading my story. 

To those who took time to leave a comment, i deeply appreciate your thoughts. Do comment and tell me what you think of the story. Once again thanks.

My apologies i took a long time to update as i have no idea how to continue the story. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**********************************************************************************************************

** A Few Days Later **

 

Dara POV

I wish I can hate Bom but too bad I can’t. *sigh* After Bom came back from her honeymoon, she became obsessed to set me up on blind dates with both her’s and Siwon’s bachelor friends. She set up the first blind date during her so-called “House-Warming Dinner” with a few of their close friends and I was requested to come over and assist her in the kitchen. Innocently I went and was caught unguarded when Bom keep pushing me to take care of Siwon’s poor friend who so-called happen to come alone. The whole dinner turns out to be awkward for both me and the poor guy. I bet he had indigestion as Bom had “interviewed” him and keep on suggesting me to him. I felt like I’m being sold like a chicken by my own sister.

 

 

** Flashback**

Three days ago, Bom had called me and asked me over for a dinner. She sounded fishy so I decline saying I’m too busy but she had cried and use emotional blackmail against me, insisting that I attend the dinner. After I keep declining her invites, she got pissed off, swears at me and slams down the phone. I felt guilty but I convinced myself not to be swayed by Bom. Soon I received a call from worried Siwon saying my sister is now bawling her eyes out in the bedroom and he had no idea how to stop her. She even rejected her favourite corn that Siwon had used to console her. Siwon had begged me to come over and consoled Bom as his heart hurts seeing Bom like that. The moment I ended the call with Siwon, I mentally strangled Bom knowing she had once again succeed in making me attend the blind date. Poor Siwon had no idea how evil my sister is. I dragged my feel and drive to Bom’s house and upon reaching, I saw Siwon consoling Bom in the living room. Boom is still crying and screaming at Siwon.

 

“Dara hates me, Siwon! Tell me if what I’m doing is wrong because I only want her to be happy. I don’t want her to be lonely now that I can’t be with her all the time. Why can’t she understand me Siwon? Am I a bad sister forcing her to meet these guys? It’s not like I didn’t know all these guys right. I know these guys are good guys that’s why I’m asking Dara to meet them? Why is that wrong?” Bom asked Siwon non-stop making Siwon not sure how to reply. I felt bad for Siwon for being stuck in between her and Bom so I announce my arrival and went to hug Bom But Bom pushed me away and locked herself again in the room. I looked at Siwon and apologized before knocking on her sister’s door. “Bom! Open the door now! Stop your crying! Okay Bom, I’ll attend the dinner. I promised!” There was silence and I got scared. Did something happen? Suddenly the door open but only revealing Bom’s head. “Promise you’ll come? Really Dara?” I bit my lips to prevent myself from laughing out loud. Bom’s mascara had run causing two black lines to streak at her face. I finally managed to calmed down and nodded. “I promise Bom, I’ll attend the dinner. Stop crying now and go hug Siwon. He is now in shock with your behaviour. I worry he would leave you.”  Bom panicked after hearing me and ran out looking for Siwon who is cooking in the kitchen. I laughed out loud seeing Bom hugging Siwon and apologizing.

**End of Flashback**

 

Now I’m at Bom’s new marital house forced to assist her in her kitchen dreading the blind date later. While I’m busy coming up for ideas to escape, Siwon announced the guests arrival and Bom quickly remove my apron and pushes me out to the living room and the introductions started. Bom forced me to sit besides Sehun, Siwon’s colleagues and insisted that Siwon can help her instead. I forced myself to make small talks to Sehun as it felt so awkward. Truthfully the dinner went well and I actually enjoyed talking to Sehun. Bom was over the moon and praising herself for bringing me and Sehun together. I told Bom not to be pushy as I got this feeling Sehun and myself will end up just as friends and quickly ran out of their house before Bom turned into Bominator and kill me. Sorry Bom!

 

The moment I reached home, I freshen up and went to bed. The dinner at Bom’s and Siwon’s exhausted me and the moment I lay down, I went to deep sleep. But my sleep was interrupted by the loud ringing from my phone. I looked at the watch and wondered who would called me at three in the morning. I frowned when I saw Seunghyun’s name on the caller ID and answered the call. “Seunghyun, it’s three in the morning. It better be an emergency!” I heard Seunghyun cleared his throat before answering me. “Sorry Dara. It is an emergency. One of the animals had escaped!” I sit-up and screamed. “What Seunghyun! An animal escaped? What the hell happen? Wait for me at the office, I’m on my way now!” I throw myself on the bed after ending the call. I wondered how the heck can an animal escape. I’m praying hard no-one got injured and they find the escaped animal.