Part 19

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: larsalarcon thalhahzarif and dadedi for reading  my humble story.

Looking forward to read your honest in the comments section as i really wanted to know what you think of the story so far. Should i change the storyline or any ideas on how you want me to proceed with the story?

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**Photo Credits belongs to their owner**

**********************************************************************************************************

Ji-Eun POV

I seriously don’t like that Dara. What is so good about her that both Gummy unnie and Tabi oppa always side with her. Now Tabi oppa never dote me as much as before and it’s all Dara’s fault. Now that Seungri oppa and his crew are here, I have a chance to take revenge on Dara. Thanking Jihyo unnie (from Part 6) that I found out about Dara’s low alcohol tolerance and I’m going to take advantage of that.

 

Lucky for me, Seungri oppa agrees to my idea of the gathering. But what Seungri didn’t know is my plan to make Dara drunk. I told Seungri that everyone in the Sanctuary usually don’t have alcohol in the gathering so i was thinking of sneaking them in during the gathering.

 

I was so happy to see Dara drinking from the spiked drinks. Soon I see her laughing happily unlike her normal self. But I also saw Tabi oppa holding on to her, making sure she didn’t hurt herself. I noticed Tabi oppa looked at me a few times. I think he suspected me of Dara unsual behavior. Soon I saw Dara walked away from the crowd and towards the office building. Tabi oppa looked at Dara and he walked towards the buffet table. Not long after Seungri oppa walked towards Tabi oppa and they talked for while before I saw Seungri oppa stretching out his hands. I waited for Tabi oppa reaction and was surprised to see Tabi oppa stretching out his hands as well.

 

I decided to see what is Dara doing so I walked towards the office building. The moment I entered the office building, the office was empty so was Dara’s office but I heard soft snoring coming from the toilet. I tried to open the toilet door but its lock. I tried knocking loudly but to no avail. My guess is Dara is knocked out from the alcohol. Now I’m worried about her being unconscious in there by herself.

 

I was about to call Tabi oppa but instead I knocked into Tabi oppa before I could managed to turn around and boy does he looked pissed off. “Ji-Eun is Dara in there? I saw here walking in here and I didn’t see her go back out? By the way, did you put anything in the drinks? Dara became weird after drinking the drinks you prepared.” I swallowed by saliva upon hearing Tabi oppa question. I’m so dead if he knew the truth. But I decided to tell the truth for the sake of Dara’s safety in the toilet. Aishhh!

 

“Oppa, I might have put alcohol in one of the drinks and I’m guessing Dara might have drank from the spiked drinks.” I couldn’t look up to Tabi oppa and focuses on the floor. “WHAT! Ji-Eun, Dara have low alcohol tolerance and can’t drink any. How much alcohol did you put in? So is Dara in there?” Tabi oppa asked while pointing to the toilet door. I nodded my head and showed him one finger. “One cup? I don’t think Dara can get drunk from 1 cup alcohol.” I shake my head. “Ani oppa, I put in one whole bottle of vodka.” I inform him as softly as I can.

“One whole bottle of vodka?! Ji-Eun that’s too much for someone who does not drink like Dara. You better pray hard nothing bad will happen to her!” Tabi oppa almost scream at me. “Oppa, I just though of making things more lively around here. Dara is always so strict to us and I didn’t want Seungri oppa and his crews to think of us as boring people. I just want Seungri oppa to have a fun get-together instead of getting bored with Dara normal ways.” I defended myself. I don’t think I did anything wrong. If I didn’t spike the drinks, Dara going to spoil the gathering with her boring ways.

 

Tabi oppa just ignore me and knocked on the toilet door repeatedly. “You better pray hard Ji-Eun ah that Dara isn’t being sick over there in the toilet. I will just check in on her from the window outside.”  Meantime I just followed Tabi oppa walking out and finding the toilet window. After finding the window, Tabi oppa pull me close to him and carry me up. “Ji-Eun check on Dara’s condition inside. Can you see her? How is she?”

“Oppa, I think Dara fallen asleep in the toilet. She is resting her head on the handbasin. I heard her snoring. ”