Part 11

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current subbies for reading my story. 

Please do upvote and write in the comment section to tell me what you think of the story. I really want to know what you think of it? Is it getting boring or is there something i should do to make it more interesting.

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**********************************************************************************************************

 

“Anyways Dara, take a look inside the enclosure. Did you notice anything different?” Seunghyun whispered while pointing into the enclosure. Dara take a look and gasp. “Did he wake up and eat those fruits? How come none of us saw that?” Dara got excited and was about to open the enclosure door when Seunghyun stopped her. “Lets wait a while Dara since it looks like he is sleeping again. Lets not get excited in advance and see how he is in the morning.”

 

As both of them was feeling hungry, Dara had gone to the pantry where she prepared ramen, some biscuit and some tea and brought them back to Seunghyun. Somehow Dara still feel abit awkward with Seunghyun but she tried to act normal and managed to settle herself comfortably on a blanket beside Seunghyun to eat their supper.

 

“Seunghyun, have you decided what to name the new chimp?” Dara asked while eating her ramen. “Not yet. We have a tradition here in the Sanctuary. Every staffs at the Sanctuary gets to name an animal here. Since both you and chimp just join us, you get to name him. So you better start thinking of a name for him and inform Gummy so she can update the chimps record.” Seunghyun informed the surprised Dara. Both of them spend the rest chit-chatting while monitoring

 

While Seunghyun and Dara are enjoying their supper, Gummy is feeling stressed. The new animal addition is going to cost her more money and she has no idea how to solve that without turning away the new animal. She can’t ask Seunghyun for any more help as Seunghyun had sacrifice a lot to help her with the Sanctuary survival.

 

*** Early Next Morning***

 

Gummy barely sat down on her office chair when her office phone rang. The caller had mentioned something about doing a documentary about the Chimps at the Sanctuary and their wildlife planning. They had agreed to a meeting the next day and Gummy quickly exited her office to look for Seunghyun and Dara to inform them of the exciting news only to find them sleeping next to each other in front of the enclosure. But it was the chimp who got Gummy’s attention and she almost scream when she saw the chimp sitting near the door eating a banana looking straight at her.

 

Gummy walked slowly and waked up the two, her eyes never leaving the chimp who is still looking at her with full concentration. She shook Seunghyun’s and Dara’s shoulder gently until one of them stir awake. Dara is the first to wake up and Gummy quickly put a finger to her lips. Dara looked at her quizzically and Gummy had point to the enclosure using her eyes and Dara slowly turns to take a look at the enclosure and like Gummy almost scream. Luckily Gummy was fast to clamp her hand to Dara’s mouth to muffle the scream. Seunghyun finally stir awake and notice the commotion infront of him. Dara tapped his shoulder repeatedly and points to the enclosure. Seunghyun turned and his eyes bulged in surprised.

 

Seunghyun moved and sat infront of the chimp who had not moved a bit since Gummy entered the room. “Hello there buddy. How was your sleep yesterday? Did you enjoy your late supper? Are you hungry now?” Both ladies was amused to see Seunghyun talked to the chimp as if the chimp is his son and will reply back to him. ‘Seunghyun-ah, you talk to him as if he will reply.” Gummy had asked but Seunghyun had ignore Gummy’s remarks as he is buzy looking at the chimp. He had noticed that the chimp would look at them while they are talking. But right now the chimp is looking right at him ignoring the other two. Seunghyun tried to open the enclosure door but the chimp had ran to the blanket and cover himself.

 

Seunghyun slowly opened the enclosure door and walked in slowly towards the hidden chimp and sat next to it. He noticed the hidden chimp is squirming abit underneath the blanket. He slowly  pulled the blanket away to prevent shocking the chimp and looks out for the chimp reaction. The chimp notices and moved away from Seunghyun slowly until the blanket completely come undone. Seunghyun slowly moved closer and closer until the chimp is stuck in the corner unable to move away and struck out his arm. The chimp just stared at Seunghyun and after a while the chimp slowly went to Seunghyun and settled down in Seunghyun’s arm just like a baby while Dara and Gummy just looked with their mouth open. As for Seunghyun, he had a biggest dimpled smile on his face.

**********************************************************************************************************

(a/n: Any idea on what should Dara name the chimp?)