Part 5

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: tabitabi , bil_luvtin26 , ayrindioys , mlisa89 and hangsan1984 for reading my story. 

Also thanks to YoseobiesLover for upvoting my story.

To those who took time to leave a comment, i deeply appreciate your thoughts. Do comment and tell me what you think of the story. Once again thanks.

**********************************************************************************************************

Dara realize that perhaps the right thing to do would probably be to laugh it off or even make a joke about knowing Seunghyun very well and got everything off to a friendly start. But since Dara is still sore about throwing away the damaged dress, she decided to pretend like she had never meet Seunghyun before let alone seen him stripping and dancing . She is feeling upset about meeting Seunghyun again so Gummy asked Dara to give a proper introduction and a short speech to the staffs, Dara had given the speech in a cold formal way.

 

The staffs at YG Animal Sanctuary practiced informal family environment so when Dara gave the speech in a cold formal way, it doesn’t goes well with the staffs and they decided among themselves that Dara doesn’t belong with them at the Sanctuary and even refused to cooperate with her. Only Gummy and Seunghyun supported and backed her up. The next few weeks is torturous for Dara as none of the staffs listens to her instructions to change a few things at the Sanctuary and in the end she had to resort to asking Seunghyun for help even though it was awkward as they haven’t talked about the incident yet.

 

As for Seunghyun, despite what he thought of Dara’s  new program for the Sanctuary, he tried his best to accommodate to Dara’s requests even though he received flak from the rest of the staffs. Dara was about to see Gummy to submit a document when she overheard Gummy’s conversation with Seunghyun. Dara was surprised to hear Seunghyun telling Gummy to deduct his pay and use the money for the Sanctuary survival instead. Ever since Dara started working at the Sanctuary, Dara had wondered why Seunghyun was working sideline as a stripper and now she knew the answer. And the anger Dara had for Seunghyun damaging her dress disappeared and is replaced with a feeling she can’t describe.

 

Dara was sitting in the pantry when Seunghyun walked in. feeling awkward, Seunghyun decides to leave the pantry but he heard Dara stopped him. “Come and join me for coffee Seunghyun. I think we need to talk.” Seunghyun smiled and walked slowly to the coffee machine to make his coffee. Seunghyun fearing that he is hallucinating keep turning around to see if Dara is still sitting down. Dara noticed Seunghyun’s action and smiled. “Don’t worry Seunghyun I’m still here and yes I did ask you to join me.” Once his coffee is done, Seunghyun sit next to Dara, glancing at Dara nervously, his heart thumping quickly. “So what do you want to talk about?” Seunghyun asked gripping his coffee mug tightly. He is not sure why he is feeling this way but all he knows is he is feeling like a little boy waiting to be scolded by his parents.

 

Dara cleared and turn to look at Seunghyun. “Look Seunghyun, I know we started of the wrong way and I also know its awkward when we are working together. So what do you say we meet up after work for dinner and start all over again?” Somehow after saying that, Dara blushed hard and she felt weird. Seunghyun is shocked to hear Dara’s suggestion but quickly nodded. “Sure, let’s do that. Any idea where we should go?” Seunghyun asked shyly. “Let’s decide once we finished work, we see how.” Dara replied and left the pantry. And Seunghyun is left sitting in the pantry feeling nervous about meeting Dara after work.