Part 27

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current and new subbies: tabitabi AlluringPiggy tonikins Mybutterflyhigh and lucid249 for reading  my humble story.

To those to commented, you made me a happy person. Thanks for taking time to comment. 

Looking forward to read your honest in the comments section as i really wanted to know what you think of the story so far. Should i change the storyline or any ideas on how you want me to proceed with the story?

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**Photo Credits belongs to their owner**

**********************************************************************************************************

Seunghyun POV

After I Dara agreed to go on a date with me, I start searching the internet for any dates ideas. Somehow I’m pressured to impress her. I’m so tempted to ask her if she had preferred location for a date but I wanted to give it a try first.  But I’m unable to do research all thanks to Dara who keeps walking in and out of the office and distracting me. So I started to do my work first and research later at home.

The moment the day ended, I quickly grab my stuffs, say my goodbyes to Dara and some staffs and ran out the door to my car. During the drive back, I decided to ask Jihyo’s opinions. I walked in the bar and I saw Jihyo being busy in the bar and decided to help her first and ask later. Sadly for me and good for her, today business is good so the day ended late so I just decide to rely on the internet. So after a shower I sit in front of my laptop with pen and papers ready to take down ideas.

The more I surf the net, the more ideas I had. My papers are getting full of scribbles. It was a little after midnight that I managed to get a rough idea of the itinerary. I just need to confirm some details with Dara first. I hope everything will go on smoothly.

 

*** The Next Day **

I woke up and boy I feel great. After shower and getting dressed, I walked down to see Jihyo and Daesung having breakfast. Before I could leave, I heard Jihyo called me back and I sat down on one of the chairs. “So Seunghyun, have you asked Dara yet? Did she agreed to go on the date with you? Tell me Seunghyun, don’t just keep smiling at me. I need answers.” Jihyo keeps tugging my sleeve but I refuse to tell her anything. I just keep drinking the coffee and stood up to leave. “Bye Jihyo. Bye Daesung. See you tonight.” I know Jihyo is glaring at me for not answering her question.

 

The moment I reached the office, I approached Dara and pulled her to one side of the office. “Hey Dara, I just want to confirm if you are free this weekend? If you are, should be set the date to this weekend?” I looked at Dara uncomfortably and started shuffling on my two feet.

 

Dara POV

It was so cute to see Seunghyun shuffling on his two feet. I’m tempted to and make him suffer a little while. “This weekend? I’m not so sure? Let me check my calendar and I’ll get back to you.” I walked away and when I turned, I saw Seunghyun leaning against the wall with a sad face. “Seunghyun. You know what. I just remembered that I’m free this weekend. So you better start planning the dates okay. I’m so looking forward to it.” The moment I finished talking, I saw a huge grin on his face and he started dancing on the spot. I better start shopping to find clothes for this weekend date.

Seunghyun POV

   

It’s on! The date is on! Ohmygosh where are my notes. I need to do some bookings right away! Woohoooo!!! Right now I don’t care if people in the office are seeing me weirdly. All I know I’m so excited to this date. I’m praying so hard nothing goes wrong. I ran to my table, picked up my phone and started the bookings and arranging details for the date. I want everything to be perfect. Then I remembered a detail and I better asked Dara. Since Dara is not at the office, I walked around the Sanctuary to find her. The moment I saw her, I grabbed her elbow and pulled her aside and asked “Dara, are you allergic to any flowers?” She looked at me confusingly but shakes her head. “Nope, I’m not allergic to any flowers. Why?” She asked but I jut told her it nothing and walked away. Now I just need to wait for this weekend.