Part 23

My Gorilla Co-Worker

Firstly thanks to my current subbies: volleydee888 Gnarly_squid XxmprxX and yelram327 for reading  my humble story.

To those to commented, you made me a happy person. Thanks for taking time to comment. 

Looking forward to read your honest in the comments section as i really wanted to know what you think of the story so far. Should i change the storyline or any ideas on how you want me to proceed with the story?

Once again thanks. Hopefully you like the update and sorry if this update is boring.

**Photo Credits belongs to their owner**

**********************************************************************************************************

 

Dara POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing constantly to the point of me being irritated by it. Before I could managed to get up and get my phone, the bedroom door open and I see Seunghyun walking in sleepily with his hair is different direction hugging what I assume is a huge bunny doll.

 

< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq-Jh52l1KI > skip to 2:59 to see the doll

 

I attempted again to get up and get my phone but it stopped ringing. It only then do I realise that Seunghyun was shirtless and I felt my face became hot. Suddenly fragments of yesterday night came back and I remembered Seunghyun taking off his shirt and lying beside me on the bed. “Oh Sh*t! Did we do anything last night? I can’t recall anything after he lie down beside me.” I mumbled to myself forcing myself to recall yesterday night.

 

“What do you mean you can’t recall what happen yesterday? You can’t recall the part you asked me to strip for you? And also the part we have the hottest makeout session? And also the part we.. we.. you know.. spend the night together?” Seunghyun said sitting down on the bed without looking at me with a pout on his mouth. But did he just said we had ?! How can that be? I meant it’s impossible I won’t remember it. I lift the blanket up and notices that I still have my clothes on and when I look up back at Seunghyun, he had this biggest grin on his face.

“You just lied to me right Choi Seunghyun! Nothing happen yesterday!” I keep on hitting him on his shoulder while he is using his doll for blocking my hits. “Dara-ah I’m just joking. Stop hitting me, it’s painful!” Seunghyun shouting and soon I heard my door open and I see both Jihyo and Daesung walked in.

 

“How are you feeling Dara? And Seunghyun, why are you disturbing Dara? Don’t both of you need to report for work? Jihyo asked while putting down the tray that is filled with a tower of pancakes while Daesung put down his tray which is filled with glasses of milk. “Whatever it is let’s eat breakfast first. I hope you like pancakes since Daesung insisted on having pancakes this morning.” Jihyo explained while distributing the pancakes.

Before I could panic about being late for work, I heard Seunghyun speaks up. “Today, Gummy decides to have a day off after yesterday’s gathering for everybody to recharge but I might going earlier, maybe after pancakes.” I almost choked on the pancakes when I heard Gummy gave the staffs a day off. I stopped eating and just look at the pancakes as I felt bad. I’m sure it’s because of me and what happen yesterday at the gathering. I felt someone tapped on my shoulder and when I look up I saw Seunghyun’s bunny doll facing me.

“Dara-ah, what are you thinking about? Why do you look so sad?” Seunghyun said with a baby-ish voice. He took the doll’s hand and use it to my hair. “You know, you can join Seunghyun to go back to the Sanctuary.” I smiled upon hearing him said that. I nodded my head and quickly start eating my breakfast. “Slow down Dara before you choke. You can take your time to go there right?” I heard Jihyo said and soon I heard Seunghyun laughing while Daesung is on the floor rolling. Those two seems fishy to me, it’s like they just signed to each other something for them to trigger that kind of reaction.